Hello?

A place to talk about... anything!
sandra
Kitten

Hello?

Post by sandra »

Hows everyone doing? Been awhile since i been here to see the boards. Still kinda slow but oh well. I know i won't be getting FFXI for pc since i can't find it anywhere. Thinkin about getting ps2 or not at all since i've kinda lost intrest in it. Need someone to start that fire again. Guess you can say i miss the whole group and pting/talking together. Kinda funny how i still haven't thought of a name. Been bored lately nothin much to do but play FFX-2 which is an okay game. Hopeyou all have fun in the world of vanadiel since the free month is comming to an end and the paying begins.
Creve
Tomcat

Post by Creve »

I've found that having friends in the game makes Vanadiel truly a remarkable place and I hope to never leave it. Can't wait for a second expansion either! Also I truly hope you decide to join us. We seemed to have lost some of the people from beta and it would be a terrible loss to lose you even after you know this website and thus all the information to join us once again.
Toralynn
Tomcat

Post by Toralynn »

I hope you come back to us, even if it's with us PS2 players in March. It will give you time to relax, get whatever "la-di-da ffxi" feeling is in you to flush it's way out, and probably by then you'll like to play it again. :) make sure you pre-order if you do plan for that! it'll be hard to find many copies otherwise...
- [b]Lady Toralynn Dawnstar of Gridania[/b]