RDM/DRK

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

RDM/DRK

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Ok so im out in Wajoam Woodlands testing out RDM/DRK. I had just got my Sword skill to 200 (yeah I know its gimped) and had just learned Vorpal Blade. So I pulled a Colbri and got 100% TP and used Soul Eater + Vorpal Blade. My jaw dropped as I saw I had done 617 dmg with just 1 ws. In all honestly, ive never done over 450 dmg, not even with "Spirits Within" at 300% TP. Of course the Colbri only checked as EP. But it was still lots of fun. Vorpal blade is a really cool WS. It's a shame that rdm can only use it subbing either war/pld or drk.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

and blu^^
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Really? wow I gotta take blu to 37 then, after I get Cor to 60 or 75.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Blu is pretty awesome-tacular. Speaking as a Drg, Blu is probably the best soloing sub.

But yeah, Rdm/Drk, three cheers for Chainspell Stun.

Too bad you can't chainspell Absorb-Tp. Behold, the human Demoralizer! Just apply Rdm, and the mob won't spam Obliteratega on your asses!
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: RDM/DRK

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: RDM/DRK

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт