The worst names you have seen for a Mithra.

A place to talk about... anything!
Bookitty
Kitten

Post by Bookitty »

People wonder why I called my Bookitty.

Well on FFVII Cait Sith just wasn't a name that was gonna cut it with me. So I named the black cat Kitty and the Over-sized moogle Boo.

Loved the name and stuck with it.

Annoying names are like the previous ones put it. Rehashed names from favs or mule names but I guess thats their beef. What a waste of a monthly payment though. :(
Meuyi
Kitten

Post by Meuyi »

This one was the worst I've seen, so I took a screenshot of it. It looks like the player just decided to mash the middle of their keyboard.

[img]http://klin304.homestead.com/files/FFXI/MeuyiSign.gif[/img]
Titan, Windurst Rank 5, THF 55, NIN 28, WAR 30, MNK 29, WHM 38, BLM 32, BST 12, RNG 16
...Sacrificing my NPC Healer with Sneak Attack Trick Attack Raging Fists.
CoP Status: 2-3
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

hmm... if i remember right there is a char. that is named "Lickme" (on Pandemonium) , quite bad enough... but my mind is quite blank so i cant remember if it was a mithra or not </sigh>
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Meuyi, I don't know if it's the same on Titan, but on Midgard characters w/ keyboard mash names are fish bots. There's at least two of them in Windy all the time. So blatent. Can't believe the GMs haven't nailed em.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Azureskye
Tomcat

Post by Azureskye »

I had a taru named Kickball on Seraph for the longest time. I thought it was funny. I loved that taru :( . Random people used to give me gil because they thought my name was cool :D. I've seen some bad names like Bootylicious etc. Galka's have the award on funniest names to me. I've seen Large, Lunch, Crunch... sorry I though they were funny... :oops:
Meuyi
Kitten

Post by Meuyi »

I don't think was a bot, they were logging out right when I took the screenshot. Yeah, I have a few other names too for non-Mithra I have a Galka named Schwarzenegger, "look it's the Governator of Calia-fornia" :lol: and 0wnz0r3d or something like that on a Tarutaru. :?
[img]http://klin304.homestead.com/files/FFXI/MeuyiSign.gif[/img]
Titan, Windurst Rank 5, THF 55, NIN 28, WAR 30, MNK 29, WHM 38, BLM 32, BST 12, RNG 16
...Sacrificing my NPC Healer with Sneak Attack Trick Attack Raging Fists.
CoP Status: 2-3
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The worst names you have seen for a Mithra.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru