A Simple way to max Xp in Besieged on any job any lvl

A place to talk about... anything!
Dogma
Kitten

A Simple way to max Xp in Besieged on any job any lvl

Post by Dogma »

/WHM

Yup I said /WHM. I was on my 60 thf trying to be useful for a wave and I wasnt.. well my war/rdm/whm don't need the xp like my thf dose so I as much +mp ear as I could, bought a rr earring, and ran around healing/ raising every one I could. Really.. any Melee job tank or dd pre 70 is gonna be useless in Besieged. Subbing whm (or Rdm) Will allow you to not only get max xp but it will make you useful to higher level.

So that is.. grab you mp gear, eat some pie, make sure you have a way to rr and go healing duty!

Oh let me add, dont simply run around cure 1 people, be useful and keep people alive, you have plenty of time to heal you mp back.
Ph3@r ma Slapaga IV n00b!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

and might I add to melee, please be nice to the white mages, due to lag some may have problems seeing you, be curtious to your Besieged White Mages becuase You wouldnt want them to pull out their hammers of DOOM :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I've yet to get under 700 exp/IS with DRG/SAM. Leave healing to those that can't do damage. ^.~
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

As a 68 Drg/Blm, I can go in to Lv5 Besiged and get full exp/IP. Go-go Healing Breath! And yes, I -have- pulled hate once. Somehow I popped 500 damage on a lvl 75+ Troll NM with Wheeling Thrust, and it turned around and slapped me for 400 or so. Needless to say, I used super jump right quick. >.>
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

i pulled 1400 exp total last night. 4 hour seperation between mamool and trolls
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

The exp/hour sucks wang. But the IP/hour is freakin' awesome if you can stay alive. *Nod-nod*
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

I want to do this, but I don't know how. Would be nice to do some easy XP for once and get some of the new items that are selling for a couple million each. I need to save for a vermillion cloak now. :x
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: A Simple way to max Xp in Besieged on any job any lvl

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт