Pissed off >_<

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Pissed off >_<

Post by Sugami »

I have never been more pissed off with this game than today... warning big rant but I need to vent so bear with me.

So I'm in another Bibikini Bay party with who I think is a friend (she created party), someone I partied with yesterday and someone in LS. Not sure if any of you have tried tanking birds and gobs at 63 on NIN but its no cake walk especially with Double Attack, Goblin Rush and Damnation Dive but we're getting by and might I add without a RDM or BRD.

All of a sudden another NIN turns up, I'm wondering why he's just standing by our party. Then the BLM (LS "mate") says "I'm sorry (some crap)" and Warp IIs me... well thanks a f*** you backstabbing bastards :x Because tanking without uber expensive gear as a NIN (on IT+s) is so easy why don't you try it?
So besides the blow to my self-esteem what's far worse is that this was no doubt orchastrated by who I thought was a friend and secondly if they didn't like my tanking they could have just came out and said it. We all have off days I wouldn't have taken it personally and let them replace me if they really wanted but no. So fucking sick of it and seriously thinking of throwing it all in again :x:x:x

They weren't all that perfect either, WAR just let the mobs beat on me whilst I try to recast. Waits till I'm almost dead to voke and still doesn't get hate (how crap are you?) and as for that so-called "friend", not once did she give us Stoneskinga. f*** them all! :x
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:? /em kicks this "friend" of Sugami's @$$ :x
That's so shitful... I've been merked by supposed ingame "friends" but never like THAT.
In fact, last week my hnmls leader took me, a ls rdm and another ls mnk.. plus 2 outside peeps.. for a "Monk Party" in KRT. This was my very first party of this type and my WHM skilz are very rusty. I was really skerdid I would be horred and told to leave. However, my hnmls leader has the paitence of a saint, I swear. He explaind things to me and told the "outside" members to chill when they were wondering why we were making a slow start. They were even cool when some rl badness kinda popped up in the middle of a fattie chain.
Point is... there ARE still some really good and kind people playing. Just... very hard to find!!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Euro
Kitten

Post by Euro »

sheeesh, that sucks. I have yet to have a party that did something like that, but damn thats just mean. To bad you cant MPK them :twisted:, just joking you would never do that...would you?
#1 rule of MMORPG, never piss off the main healer, we tend to forget you if you do
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe it'd be worth a trip to jail if I could :twisted:
Sufficed to say they're all on my blacklist now, I hope they all died several times afterwards and I curse them to get bad parties forever more.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Pissed off >_<

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting