Ever expanding the LS on other servers???

A place to talk about... anything!
STARLyTER
Kitten

Ever expanding the LS on other servers???

Post by STARLyTER »

ive been looking for an all mithran LS for some time now but i cant seem to find one anywhere on my server (fenrir) :( so will this LS ever make it as far as fenrir? that would be great.....but definatley not something in the near future im assuming. if not, then does anyone ave a char on fenrir thast in an all mithra LS? im sorry if im wasting everyones time 8)

oh and i like the emoctions....they are pretty funny.......
~STARLyTER~ Fenrir
Mithra ~ Windy ~ Rank 3
THF46~WHM22~NIN21~BST20~MNK15~SMN14~RNG13~WAR11~SAM11~BRD10~BLM10~DRK4
"Yes I'm a guy......and a Mithra. Mithra and THF are like bread and butter =P"
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

I don't think there are any current plans ... mainly because we probably don't know anybody on Fenrir that wanted to start up the shell on that server. :?
nuri
Tomcat

Post by nuri »

How many people are needed to start up an all-mithra LS? ^___^
<-------------- isn't kitty cute? meow~
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Just a handfull really.. Usually the first person to seek this place out on their server is the one who starts the MP shell on their server. Then get a few good kitties who make suitable linksack holders, and tell 'em to start handing the pearls out :D

You're bound to get a couple bad eggs, but dont worry.. they mostly weed themselves out :)

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
STARLyTER
Kitten

Post by STARLyTER »

Swipe wrote:Just a handfull really.. Usually the first person to seek this place out on their server is the one who starts the MP shell on their server. Then get a few good kitties who make suitable linksack holders, and tell 'em to start handing the pearls out :D
—Swipe
hm are u tryin to tell me soemthin here? :shock: i only have one other good friend thats a mithra....other than that they are humes, elveens and tarus :? which is why im looking for an all mithran one.....if i were to start one, i wouldnt know where to start!
~STARLyTER~ Fenrir
Mithra ~ Windy ~ Rank 3
THF46~WHM22~NIN21~BST20~MNK15~SMN14~RNG13~WAR11~SAM11~BRD10~BLM10~DRK4
"Yes I'm a guy......and a Mithra. Mithra and THF are like bread and butter =P"
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Well, if you wanted to start your own shell...just offer pearls to any interesting Mithra you meet in parties or whatnot. They can bring in their Mithra friends as well. You'll start small, but over time you'll grow.
nuri
Tomcat

Post by nuri »

If they don't hop around, that is.

How do you start an LS anyways?
<-------------- isn't kitty cute? meow~
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

You purchase a Linkshell. You hand out Linkpearls to people. You upgrade the Pearls to Linksacks for those people who you think will pass out pearls to good people.

I am in an all Mithra LS on Garuda. The leader has spent months building the group up. Amusingly enough, I know about 4 of the kitties from my other two LSes.
Last edited by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) on Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Tsybil wrote:You purchase a Linkshell. You hand out Linkpearls to people. You upgrade the Pearls to Linksacks for those people who you think will pass out pearls to god people.
I think the question was more along the lines of:

Where do you acquire a linkshell?

The answer to this, I don't know. :?
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I bought mine in Port Bastok... I'm trying to remember where. I do remember that I had to wait until 12:00 for some really strange reason.

I think the person at the end of the main store dock in Windurst also sells them.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Port Bastok, in the row of tent vendors.

Port Windurst, on the retail pier, between the weapon and armor shops.

Southern San d'Oria, in the store accross from the grocery, street level.

Hope this helps.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Munitia
Kitten

Post by Munitia »

ok, i have a question about this LS on other servers, im on the Ragnarok server on Ps2, ive owned the game since its release for Ps2, but any way my question is after about 1 month of playing and noticing LS's i noticed a MP LS, now is there one on Ragnarok that you may know of, and if there is, do you know who runs it

-Thanks Munitia
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I'm not aware of the MP linkshell on Ragnarok, but I'd like to know them :)
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Rekahkun
Big Cat

Post by Rekahkun »

Munitia: your mission should you choose to accept it: infiltrate said "MP" linkshell, discover their strengths and weaknesses, and everthing about their leadership and report back here. that is all.

(or just get on the linkshell and tell them about this site :D )
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Ever expanding the LS on other servers???

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Ever expanding the LS on other servers???

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо