G3. Have you?

A place to talk about... anything!
Holydragoon
Big Cat

G3. Have you?

Post by Holydragoon »

Bet you all thought this was about G3 didn't you =)

Well it is. =)

Grandia 3.

Anyone remotely interested in this pretty looking RPG by Square-Enix? I'm sure anyone that know's a thing or to about SE has heard of it. Myself, I can't wait to give it a good crack. Previous Grandia games had a killer battle system, and this one looks to top that.

Release date was Valentines day. Unfortunately no preorder for me, so it should be arriving at my local stores in the next day or two. I wonder if I can get away with sayin it's an early birthday present to myself =)
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Sure....though I doubt they'll ever release it on PC like G2. :x
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

The way today caters to a console market, I highly doubt that as well.

It would be nice though wouldn't it =)
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Holydragoon wrote:The way today caters to a console market...
Unfortunately....but I guess you just can't have everything.

G2 would've been much better without dubbing btw.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

...and here I thought it was about the Joe Satriani tour.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

sorry to disappoint Keavy =)
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I hope its better than grandia extreme >.> because that game sucked.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Holydragoon
Big Cat

Post by Holydragoon »

extreme was a bit lacking, when I get my copy of GIII I'll let people know =)
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Read a review on 1up.com and they said that the game felt like 2 different games. Disc 1 has a great and engrossing story while Disc 2 leaves a lot unexplained with basically no story to tell you why or what's going on.

Overall they said that Disc 1 is so good that it makes up for Disc 2's shortcomings and the only real complaint they had is with the "Save point" system which is really noticeable in the large, multi-part boss battles and the labyrinth dungeons.

Overall it got an 8 out of 10 and I plan on giving it a rental.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: G3. Have you?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting