Mithra
25%
Mithra
39%

Total votes: 28

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Eviticus wrote:I think a good portion of guys, with some exceptions, they get too lost over the issue of breasts and overlook the larger picture. Yeah, some guys think the more boob there is the better, and some don't care if it's fake.

I can happily say I'm not one of them, though. As unless you were born with a disfiguring injury, I don't believe a girl should have to go as far as to get her chest cut open to look nice for me. If someone told me to get surgical implants -anywhere-, I'd tell them to go to hell. A scalpal is too high a price to pay for beauty, in my humble opinion.
{True Strike}
Bigger is not always better. But sometimes big can be nice...but there is a point where big is too big...like when you'd roll over in the middle of the night and smother instead of going "Well hello there!". Besides, I've seen girls with nice chests who weren't "back problem in 10 years" big. ^^

Still think redheads rule all tho. :D
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Thundercracker
Kitten

Post by Thundercracker »

oh lord, what have we started now ~.~';
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/erdrick2k/FeliciasPride2.jpg[/img]

When you need that certain someone to be there...Felicia's your cat!

R.I.P. TC.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I don't really notice women with larger chest on magazines, and me being a woman I tend to glance over the magazines when waiting in a long line and the major thing I notice anymore is how anorexic all these women look on the covers. I mean seriously, anymore to be in the "perfect" model you have to weigh like 98lbs and its disgusting.. at least imo :roll:
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I... uh... I can't say much about saying when 'big' becomes 'too big'. I guess I'me one of those creeps who likes them big? Well... not so much in real life as I do anime, since you have to realize that anime/video game girls aren't real, and thus real physics don't apply to them.

I guess with real girls, I'll take whatever I can get as a bonafide otaku (I think I'd qualify as an otaku at this point, one of anime/games at least. My love of games drove me to learn Japanese and go to Japan for goodness sake).
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Anime makes it funny actually. Cuz once they hit a certain point in Anime, they start really exaggerating the physics. 1 step turns into a six inch bounce up top, running for your life becomes an exercise in avoiding your own rapidly flailing body parts in order to avoid black eyes and concussions. :P
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Bah....me like boobies small and firm! :D

<cough>
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Kintrra wrote:Anime makes it funny actually. Cuz once they hit a certain point in Anime, they start really exaggerating the physics. 1 step turns into a six inch bounce up top, running for your life becomes an exercise in avoiding your own rapidly flailing body parts in order to avoid black eyes and concussions. :P
hehe yeah, need to minimize the bouncing when running, had that problem in high school when gym teachers made us run the mile.. glad they at least warned us ahead of time about it tho lol :P
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

*looks at pic of Galka in Bikini* *stomach rumbles* *cough*HOOOMPH!*pants*HURK......BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFF!!
*cough* Sorry!

We are quite sexay though I must admit I would like my mithra personally to have Hume sized breasts, that Wonderbra look has got to go.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Jadus
Tomcat

Post by Jadus »

lol redheads and blondes should rule the planet
and big boobs scare me specially cuz im like real short so when i see another girl with boobs the size of my head i feel very akward LOL~...
:?
You know us short chicks rule :2thumb:
[color=green]{[/color]Mew?[color=red]}[/color]
"Slaughter" always has "Laughter" in it.
New sig on the way... Maybe..
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Cyndari wrote:We are quite sexay though I must admit I would like my mithra personally to have Hume sized breasts, that Wonderbra look has got to go.
Hmmmm... I always thought we were B cups. OK, B cups in a push up look without the push up bra maybe. Humes seem to be B and C cups depending on hight, while the Elvaan are all D cups.

I sometimes wonder if the Taru wear training bras.

RSE by Wonderbra :lol: :lol: :lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Which race is the sexiest?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Which race is the sexiest?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru