halloween

A place to talk about... anything!
sakono
Housecat

halloween

Post by sakono »

so who else other then seems to be staying home with nothing todo this halloween?
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

i took my lil sister trick or treating. wasent all that fun but i got gum. mmm gum
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Every year, halloween seems like a bigger deal here in the UK. But, this year, for the first time ever while I've been here (I was away for the last 3 - uni), we had no trick-or-treaters. Zero. Nada. Pip.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

I stayed home and gave out candy to the trick or treaters, until I ran out, we had more than three times as many kids as last year.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I finished moving out pf mt last place IRL. Didn't run over any trick or treaters either.
Losfuin wrote:Every year, halloween seems like a bigger deal here in the UK. But, this year, for the first time ever while I've been here (I was away for the last 3 - uni), we had no trick-or-treaters. Zero. Nada. Pip.
Well there is always Guy Falks Day (I am so positive I mispelled that).

To my fellow Americans, Guy Falks is the only person in all of British history to enter Parlament with honest intentions. Unfortunatly, he got caught. :lol:
Last edited by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Tsybil wrote:To my fellow Americans, Guy Falks is the only person in all of British history to enter Parlement with honest intentions. Unfortunatly, he got caught. :lol:
:rofl: XD
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

One word for Halloween...Partay

Happy post halloween

removed pic, left up as long as I cared to. :roll:
Last edited by Tivia on Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

:o OMG!! :shock:

Who is that?
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Kitty Cop...

That is all.. :roll:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

:o :shock: :oops: :D
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Not bad.. I've seen better tho :D
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:To my fellow Americans, Guy Falks is the only person in all of British history to enter Parlament with honest intentions. Unfortunatly, he got caught. :lol:
Hehe. It's spelt "Fawlkes", BTW, and we normally call it Bonfire Night. I'm sure I was meant to be doing something special for it... but I can't remember what >.>
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

if it's akitty cop then where is the tail?
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

I stayed in and lvl'd my RDM up some. Only 6k until 58!

Didn't Guy Fawlkes try to burn Parliment down? or something like that...my Brit History isn't that good. :oops:

I only reconize the name from the Harry Potter series and remember running across an reference to the real life namesake. :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Didn't Guy Fawlkes try to burn Parliment down? or something like that...my Brit History isn't that good.
to put it short, didnt it have to do with Catholics trying to start an up riseing? They were going to bomb Parliment, but one of the parliment peoples was a relitive, so that reletive was told of what was going to happen, and that is why the bombing failed.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

lol I got curious enough to look it up on google

http://www.saburchill.com/history/events/004.html
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Ahhh, how times have changed. Maybe it's just the people I know, but you're more likely to find people burning images of Tony Blair and other world leaders than burning one of the man who tried to destroy Parliament. I can't help but find that delightfully ironic.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

*reads the hypertext link*

dam I am good, take that other American cheese eatters.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

ScarlettPheonix wrote: Didn't Guy Fawlkes try to burn Parliment down? or something like that...my Brit History isn't that good. :oops:
"Do you remember the 5th* of November?
Gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot."

- Traditional children's rhyme for Guy Fawlkes day.

A group tuneled under Parliment, and carried in loads of gunpowder to blow it up. Guy was the one who took the rap.

*I think it is the 5th, please corect me if I am wrong.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: halloween

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: halloween

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting