Because I can...

A place to talk about... anything!
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Because I can...

Post by JediKitsune »

The PSP now has a web browser as of the recent update, so I've decided to post a message using it. Man, this is more work than I thought it would be!
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Re: Because I can...

Post by Leane »

acording to the psp website
sony wrote: Q Can you browse Internet websites with the PSP system?
A Currently, the PSP system does not offer Internet browsing functionality.
as of the version 1.52 (6/15/05)
so what version do you have?
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Version 2.0

My PSP is also Japanese.
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

/clap
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Leane wrote:acording to the psp website
Of course also according to the PSP site it is not capable of emulating the 1500+ roms I have on it from various game systems stretching back to the NES... :roll:

*Chuckle* This is the greatest toy ever :D
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

did you know kitsune is fox is japanese for fox or fox demon
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Kuaru
Tomcat

Post by Kuaru »

did you know kitsune is fox is japanese for fox or fox demon
yesh i did :D
i luuuvs foxes :lol:

but im still trying to fugure out what 'kunimitsu' translates into/means ; ;
[color=red][b]Rank 9 Kitty of Sandy Oreo!! ^^[/b][/color] Weeee! >^.^<m

[b]PLD[/b]-64 [b]WAR[/b]-32
[b]WHM[/b]-43[b]BLM[/b]-21
[b]SAM[/b]-56 [b]WAR[/b]-28

~[i]Fishy Wishy kinda Squishy, Yummy Yummy in my Tummy[/i]~
Mmm... fishies! :D
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Yugi wrote:did you know kitsune is fox is japanese for fox or fox demon
Yes I knew this, it is among the very few japanese words I know.
I intend to learn many more when I take a japanese course next year, I can't take it this year as I'm on academic suspention. :cry:
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I know a pretty good amount of Japanese. I've taken it in highschool and as you know, I went to Japan for two weeks.
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

i live in japan but i didnt see you so >.<
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Yugi wrote:i live in japan but i didnt see you so >.<
Tokyo is a friggin' crowded city. Well, if that's where you live at least, then I'm not surprised you didn't see me, even though it's not hard to spot a 6-foot tall (somewhere around 180cm) white guy in a crowd of Japanese.

I spent more time in Gunma (specifically the city of Isesaki) than anything though, as that was where my homestay was.
Kuaru
Tomcat

Post by Kuaru »

umm... what did 'Kunimitsu' mean/translate into, if i may ask? :D
[color=red][b]Rank 9 Kitty of Sandy Oreo!! ^^[/b][/color] Weeee! >^.^<m

[b]PLD[/b]-64 [b]WAR[/b]-32
[b]WHM[/b]-43[b]BLM[/b]-21
[b]SAM[/b]-56 [b]WAR[/b]-28

~[i]Fishy Wishy kinda Squishy, Yummy Yummy in my Tummy[/i]~
Mmm... fishies! :D
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

i live in kyoto ^^;
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Yugi wrote:i live in kyoto ^^;
Ah, I was only in the city of Kyoto for a day or so. I stayed in a hotel in... Inari I think it was. It was the hotel outside a huge shrine, that's all I remember.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I STAYED THERE TOO! well for a day, til my friend i was visiting had her place organized, she lives in Kyoto too~
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Yugi wrote:did you know kitsune is fox is japanese for fox or fox demon
Yes,

Of course while I am taking japanese language classes anyone who watches Anime regularly should be familiar with basic terminology. *thank you Inuyasha*

I will be visiting Japan next summer for roughly two to three weeks.
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Leane wrote:acording to the psp website
As of today (8/24/2005), Version 2.0 has been released for the US PSP. I posted this using my PSP, and I think this takes too much time to ever want to do again.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

bah to wait for mod so i can play roms on psp or upgrade i dunno which one... i wanna play the old ff games from snes on my psp and stuff but last i kewn there was no mod for psp ver. 1.52 if i'm wrong some one tell me where to get whats needed to do this please^^ last ver hack i know of was 1.50
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

man this a pain on the psp.......
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

sakono wrote:man this a pain on the psp.......
yes it is, but at least we can do it
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting