Yugi please come back and stay.

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Yugi please come back and stay.

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Please no more posting then running away /crying.

We like you and your perky avatar. Your being a Japanese teen gives you a viewpoint far different than our American viewpoint, and I for one, value it. I like your sense of humor and your usualy cheerful, if merucurical, attitude.

From the ranty tone of your last few posts I believe you are going through a hard time IRL. If you want someone to talk to I will listen and I believe most here would too.

But please do us a favor, when you post in anger or emotional distress, take a few moments before you hit the post button. Take three long, slow, deep breaths then spell check and edit the document. Its not that I cannot decypher your document, but that pause will alow you to express yourself better.

When I write in the heat of pasion from my beliefs, my spelling, gramer, and syntax go to hades in a handbasket. I become almost unreadable, and one of the ways I support myself is by writing nonfiction.

Please remember that not all (fill in the blank) are like THAT (whichever that you choose). There are even a few honest politicans out there. (Ed Muskie of Maine was the last one I can remember here.)

Also the view you get of Americans from your media is about as accurate as the picture of the year 3000 depicted in Furturerama. I hope it is half as entertaining.

/big warm furry hugs
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I know of an honest politician myself Tysbil, one who has done his damnest. it spans 2 legacies. Father and then Son, Mayor Richard M Daley and Mayor Richard J Daley. And dammit they've both made chicago one of the best places to livei n the united states. they've done so much to show that reguardless of america's screwups its okay to have a nice place to live. Here's an example of Mayor Daley's work:

He's not only one of the most outright active people in the entire communicy, but he's put together more cultural events then any other city in this nation. Recently we had FBI raid cityhall on an old case. Well first off they did the raid without following protocol and notifiying the mayor. Second, even though daley said "We're coperating to our fullest" his tone told the real story, and that was I dont care if your government this is my city and you follow the laws i've had laid down, this is not the FBI's jurisdiction. Thre are honest Politicians Yugi, some like Mayor Daley use corruption to work for us not against us. Today 28 more people were terminated from their jobs by him becuase they failed to do it. 3 were his own personal friends . heh, A firm believer in friend or not, do your jor or you get the boot.

Yugi please come back please :cry:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

yeah I dont want you to leave...seeing you sad make me sad :(
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I think a lot of us do enjoy seeing you around Yugi. Tsybil's right though, enough of the /crying and what not, those are the only things wrong dearie. Other than that, I've enjoyed seeing you around the General Kitty area. :)
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Re: Yugi please come back and stay.

Post by Neoshinobi »

Tsybil wrote:Also the view you get of Americans from your media is about as accurate as the picture of the year 3000 depicted in Furturerama. I hope it is half as entertaining.
Futurama not "furturerama." :P
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Neoshinobi wrote:Futurama not "furturerama." :P
Neo, I cannot spell, I can't even mispell consistently. There is NO spell checker on this site. I yhink I spelled it right in anothr thread. In any event, I was close enough to be understood.

"I have little use for a man who can only think of one way to spell a word." - Andrew Jackson

We had freedom of spelling in this country once. I think we lost it ~ 1880. I have no idea how.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Tsybil wrote:
"I have little use for a man who can only think of one way to spell a word." - Andrew Jackson
lolz, 3y3 heerz dat an laffs at da peeps dat sayz 3y3 kant speel gud...

erm.. and now for something completely different...

the wonderful thing about the internet is that people of different beliefs and opinions can get together, work past thier differences and share ideas. every one person that removes themself from an online community is effectively sliencing one opinion opinion from that community... but then again there are exceptions to that.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Tsybil wrote:
Neoshinobi wrote:Futurama not "furturerama." :P
Neo, I cannot spell, I can't even mispell consistently. There is NO spell checker on this site. I yhink I spelled it right in anothr thread. In any event, I was close enough to be understood.

We had freedom of spelling in this country once. I think we lost it ~ 1880. I have no idea how.
I've never been a fan of Mr. Jackson, and I don't think I'll start now. ^.~
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Tsybil wrote:"I have little use for a man who can only think of one way to spell a word." - Andrew Jackson
Sure I could give you several spellings of the word but only one would be the correct. :P
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Neoshinobi wrote:
Tsybil wrote:"I have little use for a man who can only think of one way to spell a word." - Andrew Jackson
Sure I could give you several spellings of the word but only one would be the correct. :P
Color and coulor. American and Brit spellings. I hope I got them both right. :D

Not a great fan of Jackson either, but here he did get something right.

Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Colour.

I'm not one to harp on spelling in a casual forum, but spelling incorrectly should at least try to be minimized if at all possible.

American Standard English has gotten rid of some of the extra 'u's that the King's English uses, but nonetheless, each is actually a praticular varient, and depending on which you use, there is a correct way to spell.

meh. The 'IM-ization' of the English language. I'm not sure I approve...
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

:?
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Yugi! :D *POUNCE!*
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

yeah Yugi please come back ^^ i still wanna see you around and in the chat also :) and as everyone else says, i also think many likes to have you around here ^.^

please come back :) it will be lonely here if you leave :cry:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо