Why the ##$**! is that so?

Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Batsu wrote:<3 the Gilsellers. . .

. . .because I can and because you guys don't. . .
Can we ban this 'tard yet? :evil:
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Awww. . . wheres the love. . .

Seriously though, I don't know why you guys get all pissed, 99% of what I say is just in innocent fun, you take things way to seriously and don't know how to handle jokes. . .

Well, the only time when I'm an asshole is when I feel offended or other situations in which I am to lazy to list here.

If you haven't noticed yet, I like to "think outside the box" to simplify it.

Really though, if you guys want to ban me I'm not going to get mad, I wont beg you not to because to be honest, I really don't care.

Oh and by the way, I take a lot of offense to your insult against the mentally challenged in your last post because one of my relatives on my mother's side of the family happens to be mentally challenged. Now apologize.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Ephi wrote:
Tsybil wrote:
Ephi wrote:yes i realize what it drops (though i'm not strong enuff to go get it and i doubt i'm gonna find som1 strong enuff to kill it AND let me have it... i need all that gil /sigh)
What is your highest level job Ephi? I soloed the Chyme at RDM 36 or so. No I didn't get the drop. :(
my highest job is 33 THF... i decided to try to solo the rest of the way to 34 because my SATA macro is stupid in pts... it'll only activate the SA part and the TA doesnt even say "unable to use job ability"... solo it works gr8 but... when i'm all ready to to SATA Viper Bite (if just the TA is f***in up i dont dare try to put Viper Bite in the same macro... in fact i never put WSs in my macros cuz with just the right amount of delay and timing its actually better for me to do the WS manually)... it really pisses me off when i just end up doin a SA Viper Bite and with the chance the mob will go after me... also the mobs kept goin after the mages just as i readied SATA Viper Bite... very irritating...
but anyway ya... im 33 THF and my 2nd highest is 31 DRG and 3rd is 10 NIN :lol:

btw way 2 go Crispleaf :2thumb:
its bad enuff they were gil sellin but lettin a real player die and trying to kill him themselves... :evil:

Code: Select all

/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>
You're welcome ^^
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Batsu wrote:If you haven't noticed yet, I like to "think outside the box" to simplify it.
I wouldn't call being annoying in an attempt to fish for attention "thinking outside the box". You're not discovering new territory there.
Batsu wrote:Really though, if you guys want to ban me I'm not going to get mad, I wont beg you not to because to be honest, I really don't care.
That makes two of us.
Batsu wrote:Oh and by the way, I take a lot of offense to your insult against the mentally challenged in your last post because one of my relatives on my mother's side of the family happens to be mentally challenged. Now apologize.
Ok, I'm sorry your relative is mentally challenged. Still, I'm not sure how this ties into you being socially challenged. Everything you do here is for the sake of calling attention to yourself. Honestly, I don't care what your thoughts are about San d'Oria, Mithra, or cheese. I don't log onto these boards to argue, I do it because all of the people here besides you are like a community, and you're the town crier. People like you are a dime a dozen, but people like the rest of MithraPride are a rarity these days, and I enjoy their company. If I could filter your drivel, that would be the end of it. But since I can't, I'm left with stooping to your level to try to explain to you that we don't want none. I don't mind people being weird, funny, sarcastic, or pretty much any personality quark, but annoying and arrogant I find to be infuriating, and there's a plethora of that everywhere else in the world. So go experience other corners of the galaxy and leave ours alone. :x
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

@ Josie & Batsu,

Please,
if you want to argue do this in PM,
argueing on the boards is something al the MP members see and I personally don't enjoy reading other people's quarrels.
If you have a personal score to settle please do so in private message.

@ Josie,

You can just mentally ignore him,
Just read through or over his posts.
Just don't give the attention he wants so badly.
If you keep going up against him he will enjoy it and continue to get on your nerves.

@ Batsu,

I don't think everyone apreciates your sence of humor,
I know I don't, but from experience on several other boards I've learned to ignore and filter the good from the bad.
But I can advise you, if you want to hang on on this board and have people get a more positive impression of you then they have of you now.
Tone down, I'm serious.
I have sat back and just shut up about it but your behaviour in most of your posts make me think you are actually a 12 year old who just entered puberty. (NOFI)

Ok back on topic now,

Why the hell do the Yagudo have their own castle and the rest of the beastmen don't?! :?:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Batsu wrote:Awww. . . wheres the love. . .

Seriously though, I don't know why you guys get all pissed, 99% of what I say is just in innocent fun, you take things way to seriously and don't know how to handle jokes. . .

Well, the only time when I'm an asshole is when I feel offended or other situations in which I am to lazy to list here.

If you haven't noticed yet, I like to "think outside the box" to simplify it.

Really though, if you guys want to ban me I'm not going to get mad, I wont beg you not to because to be honest, I really don't care.

Oh and by the way, I take a lot of offense to your insult against the mentally challenged in your last post because one of my relatives on my mother's side of the family happens to be mentally challenged. Now apologize.
To show were joking we usually add a " :P " at the end or our posts :roll:
Fayin wrote:

/ja "Sneak Attack" <me> 
/wait 1 
/ja "Trick Attack" <me> 
/wait 1 
/ws "Viper Bite" <t> 
I personally add a /wait 2 after Trick Attack, it seems to give SATA a little extra time to activate.

As for Stroper Chyme, its seriously overcamped on my server by gilsellers, non-gilsellers, people who hate the gilsellers....and the Chinese... :roll:

A funny tail to tell is of 2 friends and I camping Chyme to steal away from the gilsellers, there was me (53 {thief}) my friend (55 {ranger}) and her friend (48? {thief})

It was all fun until the gilsellers got pissed and decided to start binding Slimes on us when we tried to sit and rest :lol:

Of course their attempts were futil as the Slimes did little to no damage. :rofl:
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Okay first of all, I'm anything but "socially challenged" also, if you all want me to leave that badly I'll leave. Oh and to clear things up, I'm 16 not 12. . . still probably younger than all of you though.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Neo, I tried with /wait 2. All that extra second did was give my dagger time to swing and use up my SATA before VB went off, ruining the attack.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Why is Batsu such a troll and concering the board hack ealier, WHY AM I LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO COLBY'S DIRECTION!? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Fayin wrote:Neo, I tried with /wait 2. All that extra second did was give my dagger time to swing and use up my SATA before VB went off, ruining the attack.
I've never had this problem, however when I don't add an extra second on most of the time my WS goes off too shortly and TA didn't have enough time to activate. :?:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:... and concering the board hack ealier, WHY AM I LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO COLBY'S DIRECTION!? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Karou-dono, please don't state names before there is actual proof.
I still would like to hear from the admins Golddess-sama or Firemyst-sama about this and if they have found anything conerning this in the logs.
Tho I can understand why you think so, reading the history.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Continuing on a topic started a few posts ago. The Quadav have their underground catacombs. The Orc's their grand fort and cave system. Who needs a castle when you have an outpost on the doorstep of San d'Oria?
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

i didnt say colby did it :P i jsut am suspicious, im not saying colby is the one who did it however, heck im not blaming everything on colby half the idiocy on these boards is coming out of my mouth anyays.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

Fayin wrote:

/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>
You're welcome ^^
like i said if the TA is f***in up with:
/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
y would i add Viper Bite to the mix?

thanx tho for that... it shows the kitties here care :D
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

maybe it's because it's nigh impossible to fire off in conjunction with SATA without one. :P
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

I usually see one of the abilities fail out of the blue more than anything, although I have seen instances where other thiefs fail to activate one of them due to a bad connection, so lag could be a problem. :oops:
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

Lihera wrote:maybe it's because it's nigh impossible to fire off in conjunction with SATA without one. :P
|I don't understand|what that means... but i'll try to resppond and hope i have the right idea...

how i do it i SATA right after i swing a reg attack... with only Dual Wield 1 theres enuff delay for me to use Viper Bite without having it ruined by a reg attack... ive a lot of controller dexterity... ask ppl who i talk to ingame... theyre really surprised how fast i type with a controller... and i talk a lot... altho i will admit im not as fast as som1 with a keyboard but ive poor handling with a keyboard... and if i need to warn som1 theres the fast typing i need to do... but ya for a casual talker/typer i type rather well using a controller... btw i cant type on keyboard without looking at the keyboard to see the letters i need to type... thats a reason i just now realized y i dont use keyboard.
sorry i got a lil off subject with the whole "how i type" part but ya i manually activate my weapon skills... but i do have a separate macro for starting fights with a ws... because i need to strike ASAP which i cant do.... its

/attack <t>
/wait 1
/ws "SATA compatible WS (Viper Bite atm)" <t>
Last edited by Ephi on Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Mexel
Kitten

a little help

Post by Mexel »

I have been using this macro since 30 and have had zero problems.

/ja "Sneak Attack" <me>
/wait 1
/ja "Trick Attack" <me>
/wait 1.5
/ws "Whatever I want to use to destroy" <t>

If you will notice carefully you will see in your log that SA activates then WS readies then TA activates then you will hit. When you use wait 1 you will get the WS to activate before the TA. If you use wait 2 then you will get a dagger strike in when you have a low delay weapon set and get higher levels and your duel wield increases. Lag issues are always a problem so try to activate the Macro after an attack. I dont trust seperate macros for SATA then WS just because of lag issues and finger f***ing the sequence. Also dont sweat it too much after 60 you will be using just TA WS alot.

BTW why are cant I get XP for missions when I lose XP if I die doing them?
[img]http://www.lpssonline.com/cc/workbook/pics/SIG.jpg[/img]
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Over the past couple of days I've learned this new way to engage into {Viper Bite}.

Ok...before that nobody even told me you could do that, nor did I even think of trying it... :oops:
Anway...

Activating your SATA {macro} when you pull, as you normally do if you weren't going to {Viper Bite}, but then before you fight use this {macro} to start off....make sure your readily set up and behind the person your going to SATA + VB onto.

/attack <bt>
/wait 2
/ws "Viper Bite" <t>

If you were in the right position this should make you engage your target and after your pull out your daggers you'll do a {Viper Bite}.

From what I have seen /wait 1 is too short, and /wait 3 is too long. If you have a similar setup such as this I'd be more than happy to see yours. :wink:

P.S.: (directed @ Mexel)

Does /wait 1.5 actually work? Or are you just giving an example of some sort... :oops:
Kuaru
Tomcat

Post by Kuaru »

Why the hell do the Yagudo have their own castle and the rest of the beastmen don't?!

Cuz the orcs are too dumb, and quadies have their own home on their backs ^^
what I wanna see, is a cactuar castle! :D filled with real cactuars.. not those buffalo-hipped.. things ><;;

and, why cant anyone see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch? im sure its not a science. :lol:
[color=red][b]Rank 9 Kitty of Sandy Oreo!! ^^[/b][/color] Weeee! >^.^<m

[b]PLD[/b]-64 [b]WAR[/b]-32
[b]WHM[/b]-43[b]BLM[/b]-21
[b]SAM[/b]-56 [b]WAR[/b]-28

~[i]Fishy Wishy kinda Squishy, Yummy Yummy in my Tummy[/i]~
Mmm... fishies! :D
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

{1000 Needles x1000}{Do You Need It?}
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

|Yes, please!|

1000 NEEDLED ATHOUSAND TIMES!!!

ow my skin
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:{1000 Needles x1000}{Do You Need It?}
Ephi wrote:{Yes, please!}
The Cactuars prepare 1000 Needles
The Cactuars use 1000 Needles
Ephi takes 14000 points of damage
Ephi was defeated by the Cactuars

[edit]
/em hears a loud scream on all servers
<Ephi> When will the hurting stop ; ;
Last edited by Shirai on Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Ephi wrote:ow my skin
You're just begging me to post another TGS pic...
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

can you say...
acupuncture
Mexel
Kitten

Post by Mexel »

Yes 1.5 works it's in all my macros for SATA WS or SA WS or TA WS. I have no problems with these.
[img]http://www.lpssonline.com/cc/workbook/pics/SIG.jpg[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Huzzah!
[Active]

[Retired]
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

Lihera wrote:
TGS pic?
i was just doin the type of thing in a "TEEN GIRL SQUAD"...
i'll see if i can get a link...
how do i do that :?:

Shirai wrote:The Cactuars prepare 1000 Needles
wouldnt it be 1,000,000 points of damage? it was 1000 needles 1000x

EDIT: i'm gonna try entering a link
http://homestarrunner.com/tgs1.html

EDIT AGAIN: i did it yay :D

3RD EDIT: wait... TGS... Teen Girl Squad... did i just state what TGS was? :lol: :?
Last edited by Ephi on Tue May 03, 2005 7:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Ephi wrote:
Lihera wrote:
TGS pic?
i was just doin the type of thing in a "TEEN GIRL SQUAD"...
i'll see if i can get a link...
how do i do that :?:

Shirai wrote:The Cactuars prepare 1000 Needles
wouldnt it be 1,000,000 points of damage? it was 1000 needles 1000x
You're asking for punishment... >.> besides, how would you get 1000 cactaur in the same area... you'd have to make a special zone where every mob was a cactaur...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

check my EDITS in my previous post :P
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!