Create a new Job, for fun and non profit

A place to talk about... anything!
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Create a new Job, for fun and non profit

Post by Baketsu »

Me and a mithra friendf were talking about what kind of jobs would be fun to add to make the game more fun and/or more unpredictable. I would like to take my try at this, so here goes:

Job Name: Necromancer
Job Abreviation: NCM
Job Description: Think of something like a Black Mage only more dark/evil and less interested in elemental spells. They can use spells like Bio and Poisons, but they can also raise the dead to work for them. In a way they are kinda like a summoner or beastmaster, but they can also bring players back to life to do their bidding.

In a party if a teamate is defeated they can cast "Walking Dead" on them an and the player comes under their control as if they are a beastmaster's beast. The player that is revived is asked if they want to become "the Walkign Dead" or not. The advantage of this is that the time for casting "Walking Dead" is very short and the walking dead player can help with the fighting until they hit 0hp, and then they "die" again and can only be brought back by either using Hopepoint or by having a WHM cast Raise on them. When the player is in their "Walking Dead" State they have no MP and their HP is set to about 75% of what it was when they were alive and well. Also there is a time limit of a couple of minutes on "Walking Dead" status and after that time expires the player "Dies" and can only be revived by Homepoint or Raise. There would be higher level spell called "Death Cheater" That would bring the dead player back to life for a couple of minutes with full HP and full MP, but as soon as it expired they would die again. Curing a Necromanced player would have the same effect that curing a skeleton would have, lowering their HP. Mob that use Cure spells against Necromanced players could defeat them this way.

The Necromancer would also be able to summon walking skeletons and gouls to fight on their side like a beastmaster and also able to do limited summoning of evil spirits to help fight.

The Necromancer job would be an exclusive job in that you could not equip it as a sub job nor would you be able to equip a sub job under it. The HP would be roughly 75% of a BLM at the same level and the MP would be 150% of a BLM at that level as well. Making this job rely more on summoning evil creatures to do you bidding and less about using weapons yourself to do actually fighting.

So, I welcome you to come up with your own job classes and feel free to use those imagnations.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Meesa
Tomcat

Post by Meesa »

I like it! :D Who wouldn't like to cast undead on actual players or be a player who can walk around as a zombie?

But would the dead player get any points incentive to come back as Walking Dead? Would they still be able to improve skills and get experience from kills? Completely under NCM's control? Or can still choose the weapons and spells to use against mob? (I would expect self-control to include limitation of not being able to disengage from battle or die again if leave a certain range from Necromancer.) Is this also only for players within party or any dead player?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/Meesa-sig.jpg[/img]
WHM 27, BLM 25, MNK 9
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/FFXI/Meesa-vigil-avatar-adjusted-mirror.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/FFXI/Meesa-warpequip-avatar.jpg[/img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/wayens/Meesa-vigil-avatar-adjusted.jpg[/img]
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Meesa wrote:I like it! :D Who wouldn't like to cast undead on actual players or be a player who can walk around as a zombie?

But would the dead player get any points incentive to come back as Walking Dead? Would they still be able to improve skills and get experience from kills? Completely under NCM's control? Or can still choose the weapons and spells to use against mob? (I would expect self-control to include limitation of not being able to disengage from battle or die again if leave a certain range from Necromancer.) Is this also only for players within party or any dead player?
In your dead state you would get 1/2 EXP, ony physical skills could be improved. It would be for only playes in a party maybe.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Hm...

Job Name: Dancer
Abbreviation: DAN
Description: Dancers are both like and unlike Bards. Like Bards, they work with music to do their job. Unlike Bards, their songs specialize in enfeebling the enemy, though they can support the party as well.

Dancers would obviously have somewhat low defense as they're a support/mage-type class. Like Bards, they don't need MP to use their songs. They can equip light armor (robes and such), use small weapons such as daggers, but also some staves. They generally don't do much fighting, though. They can also use some throwing items, such as chakram and darts, since they generally stay away from the mob.

How a Dancer's abilities work is fairly simple. As long as the dancer is dancing, the effect of their song remains. Raising their Dancing skill enables them to dance longer without 'getting tired'. It also decreases their 'recast time' for dances. Various dances will give the party things like Enthunder, but stronger dances would be more tiring to the Dancer in order to balance the effects. Dancers can also do things like induce status effects on the enemy, such as Silence or Blind. With high enough skills and good enough equipment, a dancer can keep the effects of a dance going through the entire battle.

Dancers would require a mix of DEX, as there would be a chance of them 'making a mistake' during their dance, CHR, AGI, and MND as the mob can resist the effects like any other enfeeble.

The Dancer 2 Hour ability would allow the effects of their dances to stick for the entire battle, even if they stop dancing.

The advantages of the Dancer would be an effective support job in a party, but their abilities to solo aren't particularly good for the dancer, so a capable sub is a must.
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

Hehe... if Dancer was added now, your character would just stand there. :P The system Job Ability message would read "JediKitsune started breakdancing, spinning like a top on her Mithran head, then springing onto her feet to do a tap dance on <t>! <t> is stunned!", while your animation is just the idle animation. :P

Adding that class might be the only way to finally get some animation for the /dance emote.

Josiejo tries to dance, but trips! Dancing failed to affect <t>.

or

Josiejo tries to dance, but trips! Dancing drains <t> of 1000 HP from side-splitting laughter!

:lol:
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Dancer was a job class in earlier Final Fantasy games...
thier equipable weapons were ribbons

I'd rather see it work with a bard rather than like a bard tho. more like a combat version of a bard... more enfeebs, lots of stacking enfeebs, maybe even a Drain type dance.

if they do Necromancer.. most likely it will be called Pirate. You have been on the selbina-mhaura boat during a pirate raid i assume. and after talking to pirates in norg, necromancy is exactly what they do to attak boats.

But the job i want is Blue Mage. Learn Monster TP skills and use MP to cast them. have long delay and moderate mp expendatures, but lots of skills that you can do. and for a 2hr, a chainspell like ability where you get 300 tp and cast your spells with the tp you have. since im thinking that most spells would be 30-60 mp each you can do longer SC with yourself than a samurai... but with monster WS. ahhh the evil thoughs are back again...
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Being somewhat of a dancer IRL.....

There are sword dances, and spear dances in many cultures. Melee combat with sword, dagger, and perhaps a few two handded weapons should not be out of the Dancer's repitorie.

I too see the Dancer as having more offensive power in her dances than defensive, or more debuffs than buffs.

But for me, the Dancer MUST have an equvliant of "Dance on your face in my 3" spikes" in there somewhere.

A pirate, to me, would have some grrreat AF armor. He would wear a mix of leahter and cloth, use one handed swords, daggers, polearms (Have you ever heard of a boarding pike? Never see them in the movies.), and shields. Dual wield 30 - 40ish, improved Dual wield way up there somewhere. An in combat mobility factor, say 1.5 normal movement speed, and an aray of dodge and riposet type moves would round out the melee picture.

The Pirate would, of course, have a pet Parrot. Totaly usless except to grab agro fast. And to get snatched at by the occasional Mithra wiseass.

/em snatches the anoying feathered rat off <t>'s shoulder and bites it's head off
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

I would love the pirate job, perhaps a thief sub...
Perhaps the parrot would have the same rules as a wyvern, 'cept that it's wel...l a parrot. :P

Problem is, I don't think we'll be seeing any new jobs soon.
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Rinaah
Tomcat

Post by Rinaah »

I can picture new jobs being offered. kinda reminds me of when I was playing EQ and they introduced Frogloks as a race... you saw the buggers everywhere. Floods of frogs!! That is what any new job will be like for FFXI. After the initial high, it will lose its luster.
54BLM 37DRG 39WHM 20THF 20WAR 12MNK
Rank 5 Sandy
Magic Burst record: 1071 dmg
You can't have real fun without a few explosions.
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

I love it, Necromancers and Dancers and Pirates and Blue Mages Oh My!

Job Name: Bureaucrat
Job Abreviation: BUC

With this job you can use your trusty notary stamp to stamp paperwork all day long in your capital city. You have to make regular trips to the Auction House to get paperwork on auctions and then file it with the city's chamber of commerce. In a party a Bureaucrat works to slow down everything through requiring that every attack that a party member uses is requisitioned in triplicate and then notarized before an attack can take place. Bureaucrats can also try to slow down the Mobs, but this doesn't work cause the Mobs don't appreciate authority anyways. The effect of the Bureaucrat is so detrimental that part must pick targets that are "Easy Prey" or "Too Weak to Be Worthwhile" otherwise they stand a good risk of being sent home in defeat. Tp attacks would be "Paper Shuffle" and "Authorize" Which would speed up the rate at which you could perform your paperwork.
Maezen
Big Cat

Post by Maezen »

LMAO!!! where does he come up with his material folks? honestly if someone knows tell me, i want to go there and bottle it all for myself. :lol:
62 DRG/WAR (for parties)
62 DRG/WHM (for solo)
61 WHM/SMN
check the members list for more details

Bonecraft level 7
Cooking level 70
Alchemy level 9

Artifact Armors in possession = 10
Artfact Armors that can be equipped = 10
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Well.. i look at all the game manuals i have for older FF games i have, check what they got that FF11 doesnt have yet, then try to figure out how it could logically be put in the game based on what i've seen and the npc's ive talked too. maybe once i reach rank 10, it will be easier to guess these things.
Windurst Rank 10

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Personally, I was really thinking about Songstress from FFX-2 when I thought about the Dancer, but I wasn't sure how to make it so that they could like...fight and survive when soloing, since the Songstress in X-2 can't attack unless you gave her a Garment Grid with offensive magic or something of the sort.

I was also unsure how to balance them and make it so they don't utterly replace Bards or other support classes.

They'd probably be really damn hard to level unless their offensive powers were increased. Maybe a Drain-type dance or elemental dances could work...think Mog from FFVI with his dances.
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I'm gonna start working on a list of old FF jobs and how they were implemented or could be implimented in FF11, mainly because i have a lot of free time for the next 2 days due to illness and need to keep my mind active.
Windurst Rank 10

Meowmixer
Tomcat

Post by Meowmixer »

This is what I would create

JOB: Assassin
ABB: ASN
Job Description: Using Ninja, Theif, Ranger, and Samurai abilities and traits, this job would be the stealthiest, and most power job in it's catergory. Having Theifs Dex + speed, Ninja's Agi + stealth, and Samurai's Str, put together to form a great combo and slay your enemy's from the shadows in one swift blow. Ninjitsu + dual wield, Sneak Attack/Trick Attack/flee, Melee Accuracy Bonus's/wide scan, and Store TP can all be used with this combo. And subbing Warrior with this great combo would make an even deadlier one. With having Defense Bonus + Defender, later on this could be a great pseudo tank w/ Utsunemi, and with Berserk and Double Attack, Increasing your attack, would be a great benefit to this job.

With Asn/War, you could very well be, the best melee in Vana'diel. Drg or Mnk could also impliment Asn. Asn/Mnk for str and vitality, and Asn/Drg to have a fighting companion along with you ^^ (yes wyvrens can be used with this combo ^^) .

THat would be my job. ^^
[img]http://www.sheep.physicsisbroken.com/Theadrinsig3.jpg[/img]

"When the sun sets, the hunt begins"

Theadrin / lvl 53 sam/ 31 war / 31 thf / 18 nin / 12 rng /37 mnk ~ Rank 5

Meowmixer / 13 war / 9 thf/ 7 mnk / ~ Rank 2
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Old FF jobs and how they relate to FF11

Post by Kahvi »

Final fantasy Job classes

FF11 jobs
Warrior/Fighter: Basic melee from almost all FF games

Thief: agi/dex based fighter... in later games learns to steal

Monk: was a vitality/agi based fighter, was the most unbalanced melee in earlier games, now just another damage dealer

White Mage: crown champ in the world of healing, now with some minor offencive abilities. Before Dia became a DoT spell, it was /the/ spell to slay undead.

Black Mage: King of elemental offensive magic. some elemental based buffs and debuffs. The Warp spell used to only move you between 1 level in a dungeon, the FF11 spell Escape works like the earlier spell Teleport, and was castable by white mages

Red Mage: originally was the "middle Road" of all the other jobs, but now is better due to encompassing the abilities of some other older job classes to become what we know of today in FF11

Ninja: First appeared in FF1 as a magic using thief advance job, as final fantasy grew, so did this job grow, going from "so-so" to "wow"

Paladin/Knight: originally the Advance job of Fighter in FF1 only to become the Paragon of Defencive Excellence. always was a meat shield.. always will be..

Dark Knight: First appeared in FF2, been kicking butt ever since

Dragoon: First appeared in FF2 and were involved with wyverns and spears since the beginning of thier days. Also as part of thier existaance is that they are always " in danger of extinction" all player controlled dragoons in earlier FFs were usually the last of thier kind or extremely rare

Bard: been singers since the dawn of thier creation.... often thought of as "spoony" first seen in FF3

Summoner: Used to be able to cast white/black magic and summon magical monsters... now just a magician version ov pokemon thanks to the mini avatar quests, First seen in FF3

Ranger/Hunter: originally could simmon forest critters to attack... now just an insane DD w/ a bow

Beastmaster/Tamer: almost untouched as a job class since it first arrived on the scene. Used whips for battle back in FF4

Samurai: Used to have a para lyzing attack called slap.. now the TP whore of the job classes

Classes not in FF11:

Bezerker: made part of the warrior job-class in FF11. pointless since its main feature was auto-attack. the dress-sphere version from X-2 is more do-able

Sorcerer: Got absorbed into the FF11 Red Mage, main feature was elemental sword magic

Time Mage: only partially implimented in FF11 as part of the 3 main mage classes thru the spells Regen, Silence, Slow and Haste. Demi and Stop spells would be overpowering. Float is useless atm.

Mime: do i really need to say more?

Chemist: Became a guild in FF11. Anyone can be a chemist w/o sacrificing xp to it.

Geomancer: Attacks depend on your terrain... usually monsters are resistant to the type of terrain they are in... prolly would only work if based on the day and weather

Dancer: had the Flirt command to lower monster attack and acc... did magical dances and wielded ribbons as weapons

Engineer: Got absorbed into the FF11 guild system, like chemist.

Sage: was the mage's mage. perfect magey stats.. did most damaging "ancient magic" <cough cough Telah cough cough> then got nerfed over the years due to its awesomness. most likely would be unbalancing in FF11 due to being "Too Cool"

Artist: Scetch a monster to summon it... the idea of an artist was handled better in chrono cross, since field effects had colors attached to them and you could "randomly paint the field" with new effects with a skill.

Onion kid/onion knight/ no job: Onion became the word in ff11 used to describe "weak arse job related starter gear" other than that there is no significance in it

Illusionist: every spell is AoE.... not a good idea

Gladiator: Think Red Mage with more emphasis on "Red" and less on "Mage"... damage dealer that would seem identical to Dark Knight but with more def

Defender: a RSJ {Race specfic job} in FFTA for bangaa, basically a paladin with more emphasis on def and attack and sans the spells

Bishop: Melee WHM. more mp than paladin but less def... is do-able in FF11 but in a way redundant. more like a PLD/WHM as 1 job and less def.

Morpher: transform into another monster and be able to use its stats and skills based on your level. Do-able... but also a thing that can backfire.

Templar: basically the exact same as paladin. History reference: the Knights Templar were an order of knights that we refer to as paladins.

Fencer: high evade, high HP warriors that specialize in rapiers. Redundant in practice with current FF11 jobs.

Elementalist: think "Red mage" with more emphasis on "Mage" and less on "red" abilities are redundant with current jobs in ff11and are easir to introduce as extra spells for the game than as a class itself.

Assassin: from FFTA, think "Magical Ninja" Shadowbind was taken from this job for Ranger in FF11

Sniper: redundant due to the damage output of the FF11 Ranger job class.

Animist: more like BST/WHM in one job. kinda redundant.. but possibly do-able

Mog Knight: another RSJ from FFTA.. redundant with FF11 job types

Gunner: redundant with Marksman skills for Ranger job. practically all the learnable skills from Gunner in FFTA are TP using Limit Breaks in FF11

Juggler: do-able job from FFTA, clowns are evil..... its like a combo of THF from FF11 and dancer from older final fantasy games... ph34r the clowns...

Gadgeteer: random target, all AoE skills... not exactly a good idea...

Warlock: a BLM on magic steroids. definatly an unbalanced class.

Shaman: same as Warlock... but cuter and for WHM

Viking: redundant with current FF11 Warrior... would need modded to be a usable jobclass.

Scholar: useless, underpowered job... even in FF3, where it came from.

Conjurer: underpowered summoner from FF3. was good for the game it was in... and thats about it. would be redundant with current job classes.

Gun mage: blue mage for the gun totting age.

Songstress: bard/ dancer combo

Lady luck / gambler: everything is random.. possible.. and maybe at higher levels you get better "Reels" a novelty mostly.

Mascot: At least it isnt a mime.... quite possibly could be useful but unsure how it could be implimented.

I left out FFT and FF:MQ because they were confusing adn hurting my head.
Windurst Rank 10

Poge
Tomcat

Post by Poge »

Job Name: Mime
Job Abreviation: MIM

Mimes are utterly useless unless there are other adventurers around. In their natural state, they have low hit points, no magic points, wear mage armor, and are only mildly proficient with swords, daggers, and clubs. A mime's stength lies in it's ability to copy the moves of others.

A mime's 2hr ability is called "Copy Player" and lasts indefinitely or until they're killed. The mime selects another player to copy and gains all of their stats including attributes, race, hp, mp, passive job traits and skill points, capped at the mime's current level. The Mime can also equip weapons and armor that the copied player's job could equip. The mime cannot always use any of the spells or abilities of the copied player.

Mime's have a "Mimic Skill" with the number of skill points equal to a number of seconds. Mime's remember all the spells and abilities they see around them (close enough to appear in the chat log) and can quickly repeat an action before they forget it.

This might sound like a mime would be an unstopable character class but they would be limited by a number of factors. If they were to copy a paladin they would only have about 200 mp at level 50 so they couldn't be an effective blm and if they copied a blm they couldn't tank with the poor armor and low hp. They also couldn't use ninjitsu or bard songs unless they copied someone with a ninja or bard job or subjob.
75 rdm
62 cor, 50 blm, 38 whm
37 pld, 37 rng, 37 nin, 37 brd, 37 smn, 37 drk
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

JediKitsune wrote:Personally, I was really thinking about Songstress from FFX-2 when I thought about the Dancer, but I wasn't sure how to make it so that they could like...fight and survive when soloing, since the Songstress in X-2 can't attack unless you gave her a Garment Grid with offensive magic or something of the sort.

I was also unsure how to balance them and make it so they don't utterly replace Bards or other support classes.

They'd probably be really damn hard to level unless their offensive powers were increased. Maybe a Drain-type dance or elemental dances could work...think Mog from FFVI with his dances.
Well, they could be like a hybrid RDM and MNK. Their specialties could be Hand-To-Hand combat or Staves/Polearms. It would be cool if a Dancer's battle animations were changed so that they used the weapon more artistically than for straight physical damage. Like a Dancer with a Polearm could use it to swing around and kick an enemy. Of course, their Weapon Skills wouldn't really reflect their normal fighting styles... oh well.
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

i say Doppelganger
Abbr. DOP

like morpher can become monsters...BUT (thinkin Chrono Cross here)...
can become any monster the player has destroyed as DOP. plus to this if that player happens to hunt NMs. that player HAS to deliver the final blow for it to "catch" and there is a slight chance the "catch" will fail but its slight. due to the nature of DOP an the need to "conform" they can use any weapon (cept job specific of course) but the weapon of choice r MND improving weapons (im thinkin...staves right?) higher MND improves success rate. 2hr is Regurgitate which expels monsters from the DOPs repetoire to keep the threat busy (due to the mass # of monsters expelled they r all weak but enuff to draw hate)... that may be a little much feel free togive better 2hr suggestions. gotta go i may add on later
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
mmmm mercury :P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/Ephisig2.png[/img]
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

nvm i cant think of anything else
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

A doppleganger, what element are they weak against? Pipewrench maybe..

Me: Take that dopleganger!!
<Hits dopleganger with pipewrench>

That actually sounds like a cool profession, I can imagine it now, it looks like two gobs are fighting one another, but it is a player and mob beating each other senseless.
Ephi
Housecat

Post by Ephi »

thats cool my idea isnt just retarded

there r 2 reasons y it wont come to be (at least as Doppelganger)...

NM Doppelganger Dio
NM Doppelganger Gog

ADD ON those were my 1st 2 NMs slain
I like jellyfish
Gimme a jellyfish
<(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)>
KIRBY DANCE!!!
kashell
Tomcat

Post by kashell »

Well not really new jobs....but I had a idea for new avatars they can put in, there's already rumors of Phoenix being added in as the next avatar.

In my opinion instead of making new avatars with only 1 elemental they should make a avatar that's composed of 2 different elementals, in my opinion they should be a comibination of the elementals they are weak too such as light/dark, ice/fire but dosen't have to be. I think they already thinking of something by adding Phoenix in as it would be a fire/light type since in the previous games it was a fire bird with healing abilities.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Well, even though new job(s) sounds cool I think Firemyst hit the nail on the head when she mentioned what a pain in the tail it would be change the coding for such a thing. I think the only thing worse for the programers would be if they added a new race or two. Ouch! Just thinking about gives me a headache . . . :?
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Create a new Job, for fun and non profit

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »