ZOMG!!!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

ZOMG!!!!

Post by Fiye »

After getting kicked in the nut-sack repeatedly [Or what seems like it]. I have persisted through. I have torn at everything I loved and... kicked ass.

I have beat Promathia... and thus... I PROUDLY PROCLAIM I ARE TEH WINNARZ!

But honestly. After being ripped off of opportunity twice. Having to struggle with several BCNMs (4-2 and 6-4), and going through the god damned hell they call Sacrarium. I got sick and tired of GOD DAMNED MOTHER AHASHAUOO COP.

But... I never gave up. Either way SE will laugh at me. Better off I just get through with it.

So, soon enough I beat through Airship, Tenzen, and get into Sea. The Ru'Aerns were easy enough to kill and we head into, what I call, the deadly and empty Wal-Mart.

All goes fine. We sleep everything and anything that aggros until we hit that second teleport. Then we murder everything in sight, hit up the NM, and beat that piece of sh*t with no problem. Hurray for lightsday.

And after beating that. I head to the Garden through the Gate of the Gods, climb up the Mithra tower with 2 RR3'd deaths, warp out. Get my Sky teleport (woohoo) and then return. There I regroup. Get Blacklisted by Leonj (Opportunity struck), and we head off to Sea. Once in, we go to the Garden, I bring two people up two seperate towers, come back down, and enjoy a gauntlet of pots. (I got through. But someone else got aggro. We all died). We RR, head up. Grab the two brands, head up further. Then our MNK has trouble getting into the BC and mysteriously ends up getting WARPED into the Palace for some odd reason. We die, reraise, regroup, re-enter, and kick some more ass.

And Promathia? A joke. Just go head on first round, kite him for the second. Sure, the second round takes an assload of time, but soon he'll die, and then you get your CS the next JP day.

So, until that time. I proclaim I am the new Twilight god. Yada-yada-yada. Bahamut, you're ass is mine soon. The new and "improved" princesses mine, and whatever the hell Aht Urhgan can throw my way.

Night!
Last edited by Fiye on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

Grats on completing COP!

BTW, I still want to sink my claws into that brat Prishe and tear her to shreds. Slaying Promathia is a poor substitute for the satisfaction that would have brought me. ; ;

Favorite COP moment: the D2'ing taru.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

I'd personally rather kill the Chebuki's.

I'd wring my hands around their tiny necks and choke em one by one >.<
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Oh gods, the Chebukis...

/yanks herself out of homicidal daydreams.

Congrats!! :D
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Yeah.. apparently they know how to use Meteor and Warpga.

Wait.. WTF?!?

*Sigh* In any case, thirty minutes until I run off for my Cut Scenes.

The ending of 6-4 was the best substitute for revenge. Being able to search through what they have while they were unconscious. <3333

Edit: Oh yes... and CoP... I managed to piss off a lot of people towards the end. But, meh. If you won't wait for me. I won't wait for you. And in the case of Leonj. Sorry bud, but I wasn't waiting to hit the finish line.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: ZOMG!!!!

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо