Is this right?

A place to talk about... anything!
Delila
Kitten

Is this right?

Post by Delila »

Since this is the place to talk about anything. I have a gripe Kuria and my attempt to revive MP on Odin was an utter failure. :cry: Seems like ppl in Odin aren't ready for a wonderfull LS like this. either they rather hang out in thier sky LS or any other ones they have joined to do end game events. as for Newbie kittens they see my lvl and Rank and get spooked and leave. Now I been running around and /checked a couple ppl and I see they have an MP LS on. I was going to ask on here who it is so I can join up with them but I noticed one thing about the person that made the New LS. I was under the impression that MP LS is mithra only riight? if so I sudgest to tell this new LS maker to stop inviting just anyone cause I seen galkas, Humes, Elvaans, and Tarus wearing it :? . if I'm wrong and any character not only mithra can join then cool just send me a /tell if I can have a pearl, if I'm right that only Mithra can join then I sudgest we find a way to get the person to make the LS the way it should be
PLD75 WAR40 MNK20 NIN31 BLM31 THF60 RDM12 WHM50 SMN 10
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/gallery/albums/userpics/11831/Delila.jpg[/img]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Hate to say it, but MP is not really an official LS for all servers. Meaning just because they have the title of Mithra Pride, they may not be associated with us whatsoever. (Hence what happened to my Server). If you really wan't to know if they are apart of us or not, check the forums by Server and see the members that post there. You can easily do a sea all in game and see them there. Or you can PM one of the members on our forums. :)
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

This LS has one rule and one rule only, Mithra are the only ones with pearls. We like Humes and others and such, it's just that's the way things are. In my eyes, a single taru is enough to disqualify them from being an official branch of this website.

Well, that and not being active on this board.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Delila
Kitten

Post by Delila »

Hate to say it but she was a member of the MP Kurai and I try to establish. She was a newbie kitten back then and left the LS cause she was intimidated by me. Now she has a lvl 60+ job and I'm guessing she wanted to come back once she found out we were no longer she made her own. we made all members of the LS register so she's somewhere in here. But as you said no activity in the Forum not a real member kk I'll take that as is. Just gets to me someone would use the Name knowing the rule of the LS :evil:
PLD75 WAR40 MNK20 NIN31 BLM31 THF60 RDM12 WHM50 SMN 10
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/gallery/albums/userpics/11831/Delila.jpg[/img]
Igihstehr
Tomcat

Post by Igihstehr »

I would love to have an active MP LS on Remora, but it seems that the server has not had a lot of luck keeping the LS up and running... I tried to get one started but with no luck.
[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1026/891925608_d883ad1e18_o.jpg[/img]
[size=75].:|DRG 58|WHM 42|THF 32|BLM 30|SAM 30|BLU 29|WAR 28|BRD 26|NIN 20|SMN 18|RNG 18|MNK 16|DRK 13|PLD 10|RDM 7|:.
San D'Oria Rank 7 || Cooking 22 | Woodworking 47 | Fishing 20 | Alchemy 10[/size]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

The racial qualification is kinda fun, but it makes it really hard to for a shell to thrive. I think the "MP shell" is mostly the out-of-game stuff here on this board. If you can make it fly on your server, that's wonderful, but I really wouldn't knock anyone that started inviting non-Mithra friends in order to keep their shell going.

Mithra do need servants and shredables for random claw-kneading.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Is this right?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Is this right?

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо