Paintball's New Face Sort of....

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Paintball's New Face Sort of....

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well Sort of.... Tiberius Arms out of Indiana is the weapons i've used for a while, the T9 Sniper Rifle Elite (Xmas Present, Thank You Daddy) and the Tiberious 8 Pistol. Now the rifle can totally converter to a pistol form, and aside from its laser scope, it can not only take a hopper to feed paintballs in, but both can use their state of the art magazine clip. The clip contains a CO2 Tank and can hold up to 8 paintballs and is designed for total smoothness of changing ammo. Now some think that may be a little too much in paintball, well that's becuase I'm a sniper. I only need a single shot :D

results of my thanksgiving paintball fight are in.

Devil Dogs (Green Team, Led By Karou) WIN
SEAL Team Bravo (Red Team, Led By Karou's B/f Numb Nuts...er Koga) LOSE.

Ya I whooped his team badly and Proud of it ^_^ Pics coming soon pending our friends camera footage from their gun gets cleaned. Paintball mine exploded and got yellow paint all over the lens, so far the footage isnt that intensive, but we're working on it.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Nice,

I may get back into Paintball this summer, will have to purchase my equip again. I had an 04 Shocker/Halob, think I may upgrade to an Angel next go.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I'm happy with my 2 current pieces of gunnage, and Paintball is so much fun, just not in the winter haha
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I want to play paint ball. >.> I very much enjoy lazer tag, and would like to give the next step up a try.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

All I'm gonna say on the matter is that paintballs sting...especially cheap ones. :oops:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Kintrra wrote:All I'm gonna say on the matter is that paintballs sting...especially cheap ones. :oops:
Loose Baggy Clothing.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Tivia wrote:
Kintrra wrote:All I'm gonna say on the matter is that paintballs sting...especially cheap ones. :oops:
Loose Baggy Clothing.
Doesn't work out in the woods when you're playing it more like a hide-and-seek-and-shoot type of deal, because loose baggy clothing just gets ya caught on thorn bushes and makes ya stand out more. ^^;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

scenario paintball is what they generally call us dipsh!ts running around in military gear acting like rambo wannabes, and yes paintballs sting, solution, i have armored boxers, and a chest protector, full face/head mask, knee/shin guards, elbow pads, and contrary to what most people who know me think, this time I never go bare armed. I wear my bdu jacket as if I was in combat. We use cheap paintballs and they hurt :o
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Ah the field I play at gets rid of the thorns.

Also since I operated a shocker, I really did not play too much Woods ball. I stayed primarly to the replica castle and replica city we have, and although I did not care much for them the speedball fields as well. While I am not particularly fond of speedball, the gun I used was pretty much built for it soo... However most of the people at my field preferred when I sat out on the speedball fields, most of them used 98 custom's and A5's. Regretfully those guns just did not have a chance on a small CQC field.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

All I have to say is it's been my experince that armor=good. www.sca.org
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Our paintball field shuts down for winter usually, they dont have enough staff to maintain operations in the snow, their a woodsy type of field. But lately its been what 60 degrees? Their still open :o
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Paintball's New Face Sort of....

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Paintball's New Face Sort of....

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru