Any low level WHMs (15 or below) or anyone starting a WHM?

A place to talk about... anything!
Windsetter
Kitten

Any low level WHMs (15 or below) or anyone starting a WHM?

Post by Windsetter »

Well, the time has arrived that I must take my bow and bury my dagger (or should I say staff) :lol: for FFXI. :cry:
RL concerns are warranting more of my time and I have not been able to log on FFXI recently.

I am willing to donate my stuff towards an up and coming WHM, but will offer to any in the LS before I offer to any other WHMs.

If you are interested please let me know and I will try to get on soon.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? :lol:
Windsetter
20 WHM / 9 THF / 4 BLM

Make today another great adventure...
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

I have been playin' WHM, though I haven't been on much due to sibling problems (tho I still play, just not as much as I'd like to--I've been concentrating on leveling my BLM sub. Worst case, I won't be on that much until August)

PM me if you think you got something I can use. I have a Mist Silk Cape (thank you Darklord!) and a Friar's rope, so I don't need that ^^ (Ask me if you want to know what equipment I got stored up for when I finally get blm to 15--for me to use on my level 19 whm of course)

Also, gonna miss you...I never got to know ya that well Windsetter, and may you have the best of luck.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
Pyrexia
Tomcat

Post by Pyrexia »

I've been levelling whm, only 12 so far. Want to get teles so I won't have to pay anymore... =X
[img]http://filebox.vt.edu/users/cdove/beachsig.jpg[/img]

Pyrexia : Mithran Fishercat : Federation of Windurst : Midgardsormr and Hades
---
BLM 75 : RNG 73 : SMN 53 : WHM 40 : NIN 37 : RDM 37 : WAR 37 : THF 18 : MNK 10 : DRG 8 : BRD 8 : SAM 6
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

I know what it's like to have RL pressures pull you fron Vana'diel. I have a 9WHM. I had some stuff stored away for it, but gave it all away when I tried to quit a few weeks ago. I wouldn't mind having some gear for the job once again. ^^;
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Ishe
Tomcat

Post by Ishe »

Hmm, I'm working on a 21SMN/10WHM, if you have anything that could be of use I would certainly appreciate it ^^
Crysta
Kitten

Post by Crysta »

This is Amberele. =) My WHM is lvl 10 and juuuuuuust about to start partying. ^^ It probably won't be my main, but I'm planning to level it anyway, to work up casting skills for PLD and to get the Teleports. =)
Windsetter
Kitten

Post by Windsetter »

If Firemyst is still the leader, I will give the stuff to her and let her divide it up between everyone. I have a fishing pole which has already been spoken for by a friend, but other than that she should expect a full delivery box soon. :lol:
Windsetter
20 WHM / 9 THF / 4 BLM

Make today another great adventure...
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Any low level WHMs (15 or below) or anyone starting a WHM?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Any low level WHMs (15 or below) or anyone starting a WHM?

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru