Sadira
Tomcat

Tarutaru love

Post by Sadira »

I was looking at the newer videos on Google and came across this one. :lol:
I like the way all the emotes fit in.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... xi&pl=true
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Whoohoo
Kitten

Post by Whoohoo »

Very cute ^^ :lol:
Maxi - Midgardsormr - RDM 20, BLM 9
Whoohoo - Ragnarok - RDM 45, DRG 25, WHM 31, SAM 20, NIN 25, BRD 20, THF 20, PLD 20, WAR 21, DRK 20, BST 21, RNG 21, SMN 30, MNK 21, BLM 20, PUP 30 (with all upgrades), BLU 31, COR 1
Euro
Kitten

Post by Euro »

:?:
wow, just wow
#1 rule of MMORPG, never piss off the main healer, we tend to forget you if you do
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sadira
Tomcat

Post by Sadira »

That's so wrong...but then again you don't know who is controlling those characters so you might be on to something, lol.
THF50/NIN25 [color=green]([/color]Mithra[color=red])[/color]

[color=red]Clothcraft: 82.0+2[/color] [color=green]([/color]Adept[color=red])[/color]
[color=blue]Leathercraft: 60.0[/color] [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Goldsmithing: 48.0 [color=green]([/color]Journyman[color=red])[/color]
Smithing: 19.0 [color=green]([/color]Recruit[color=red])[/color]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

heh.. if i could remember where i downloaded that video before google got ahold of it...

>.< my memory fails at life.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

what a funny little song XD
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

That song is so damn annoying it makes me want to shoot children... no I always want to do that, but still :lol: Is a cute movie if you ignore the annoying song, that guy (Cruia) has made some awesome movies, should goto the KillingIfrit video forums and look them up. A series called "Lament of Torment" that he did, just stunning :)
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

OMFG that had me rolling. I've been depressed all day and that finally snapped me out of it. Tarutaru ftw, for once! XD
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
MittensValefor
Big Cat

Post by MittensValefor »

That ending takes the cake! :lol:
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
http://www.allpeopleeverywhere.com/
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

what job was that at the end? I just unlocked bst and brd last night. Please tell me that guy was a bst :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

whats witht the brennor clip after it? Ive never dont brennor before. Can someone explain to me?
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

If you're referring to the guy with the blue armor and the big sword, that was a PLD using the next to last WS for Great Sword, Spinning Slash. Us PLDs get that as one of our big damage dealers in the case that we DD for some reason. ^^;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Dogma
Kitten

Post by Dogma »

heh, not bad :D

If anyof you like video game music videos check the Korn one out:

http://www.break.com/index/warcraftkorn.html

Wow emotes rock ;)
Ph3@r ma Slapaga IV n00b!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yeah stupid PLDs aren't DDs they shouldn't get decent weapon skills :x

That webpage must have a load of videos, next one on the "play list" was that brennor or whatever it's called.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Tarutaru love

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting