Yagudo Charm?

A place to talk about... anything!
angelstar107
Tomcat

Yagudo Charm?

Post by angelstar107 »

Ok. I'm writing this on a labtop from school with a very limited timeframe, so forgive any errors.

I'm in the process of leveling NIN, and I was looking into equipment that would be a worthwhile endevor to aquire at lower level. One such item is the Yagudo Charm.

Alla and SomePage both have no info on how to aquire this item. It's NOT a Rabbit Charm. People on the Alla forum are retarded, so I'm not going to let them voice their opinion on a decent question

lvl 5, Neck, all Jobs
Def 0
Agi and Dex +1

Does anyone know how to aquire this item? I really want it...
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

[23:41] Starlight: Markov, why are bikini's getting smaller and smaller?
[23:41] MarkovBot: Because you are going to work.

Ninetails Pride! ^.~ Kittens are cool too...
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?fitem=8036

You got me curious, so I looked it up on both Alla and Google.

The general consenus seems to be that it doesn't exist in-game at this moment in time. It was "found" by auto-collection and there hasn't been any confirmed sightings of this item since its "discovery" sometime last year.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Re: Yagudo Charm?

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

angelstar107 wrote: People on the Alla forum are retarded, so I'm not going to let them voice their opinion on a decent question
If you think the people on Alla are retarded, NEVER post on GameFAQs. :lol:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Been there, done that. I knew that a long time ago.
Mnk 75, Drg 75, Sam 75, Blu 74, War 50, Thf 41, Dnc 58, Nin 37, Whm 42, Rdm 46, Pup 41, Rng 63, Bst 19, Pld 4, Drk 26, Smn 3, Sch 7

Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I've never seen it.
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

ive never seen it, but if you want a low lvl ninja item, get a wing pendant. its a simple quest in sandy, gives you a lvl 7 neckpiece with +1 agi and a few minor elemental resists. still its good for nin or thf.

info can be found here.
http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/1760
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Been there, done that. I want a Yagudo Charm >.>

Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

cant help ya there hun, unless you hack the game.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Yeah, that's not the first time I've come across an item on Alla just to look down through the comments to find that not one person has ever seen said item. Chances are it was put in the .DAT files but never made acessible. :oops:

Then it was probably taken out later, I might add. <.<;;
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

well aint that just pure crap. put somthing in game not let any one use it then take it out possibly..
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

angelstar107 wrote:Been there, done that. I want a Yagudo Charm >.>
Sorry to tell you this kitty, but you don't always get what you want.

Trust me, there's a bunch of armor I wanna get for my NIN to go through the dunes with, but with my rotten luck with gil I'll probably never get enough to afford it all and still have gil left.
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

Sorry to tell you this kitty, but you don't always get what you want.

Trust me, there's a bunch of armor I wanna get for my NIN to go through the dunes with, but with my rotten luck with gil I'll probably never get enough to afford it all and still have gil left.
Yeah, sadly enough. And, on that note.... Ninetails >< Ninetails! Ninetails Ninetails Ninetails *fume* Kitty-dom is for the Mithra o.o and I kinda sorta am not *Is a Mithra by spriting, and by character, but a ninetails at heart* AH HA!

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Low lvl Nin gear? Try leaping/bounding boots and emperor/empress hairpin. Stick with any items that give you boosts in evasion and agility. As for your yugado charm thing, its never been seen and prolly does not exist. Move on to what you can acquire within ur own means. :P

edit: spelling :P
Last edited by Ambrey on Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Ambrey wrote:Low lvl Nin gear? Try leaping/bounding boots and emperpr/empress hairpin. Stick with any items that give you boosts in evasion and agility. As for your yugado charm thing, its never been seen and prolly does not exist. Move on to what you can acquire within ur own means. :P
The boots and the hairpin are hardly within acquirable means for a majority of the FFXI player base...
angelstar107
Tomcat

Post by angelstar107 »

*sigh* Another sad truth...

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

JediKitsune wrote:
Ambrey wrote:Low lvl Nin gear? Try leaping/bounding boots and emperpr/empress hairpin. Stick with any items that give you boosts in evasion and agility. As for your yugado charm thing, its never been seen and prolly does not exist. Move on to what you can acquire within ur own means. :P
The boots and the hairpin are hardly within acquirable means for a majority of the FFXI player base...
Lizzy and the Valk Emp is hardly camped on Phoenix now that the drrrop is rare/ex.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Prrsha wrote:
JediKitsune wrote:
Lizzy and the Valk Emp is hardly camped on Phoenix now that the drrrop is rare/ex.
Seriously?

There's always a bunch of random high levels camping LL or VE on Hades, and I can guarantee one of them is always a THF in AF and a Scorpion Harness.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Nope... maybe on a day like Sat there are 3 people camping LL but during morning weekday hours, there are no campers. When Chaos got his pin recently there was only one camper.

In fact... 3 MP members got their boots in the last 2 weeks. :D
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I wish people would stop camping the Argus. I'd like me an Amulet one of these days. ^.^ +10acc neck slot, {Yes, please.}
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Eviticus wrote:I wish people would stop camping the Argus. I'd like me an Amulet one of these days. ^.^ +10acc neck slot, {Yes, please.}
If you are referring to the peacock charm there is another way of acquiring it besides camping Argus. Which is a BCNM 40 (I think its 40) called; Under Observation in Holaris Peak. However the drop rate for it is low so I suggest doing this particular run on a full moon or as close to it as possible. My ls has personally gotten 3 peacock charms in the last month. :D
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

JediKitsune wrote:
I would like to point out now that the empress hairpin and bounding boots are now ex/rar (formerlly the emperor hairpin and leaping boots), many campers have moved on to more profitable NM's. The campers (much fewer than before) that are there now are normal players that actually would like to have these items for lvling like yourself and not so much as for profit. I myself and 2 other ls members went after Valk. Emperor tonight, claimed him but no drop, gonna try again when I log back in. :D
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Ambrey wrote:
JediKitsune wrote:
I would like to point out now that the empress hairpin and bounding boots are now ex/rar (formerlly the emperor hairpin and leaping boots), many campers have moved on to more profitable NM's. The campers (much fewer than before) that are there now are normal players that actually would like to have these items for lvling like yourself and not so much as for profit. I myself and 2 other ls members went after Valk. Emperor tonight, claimed him but no drop, gonna try again when I log back in. :D
Completely and totally not true still.

What people do now is continue to camp the R/EX NMs and get paid for claiming them and letting whoever is paying them lot on the item.

Rare/EX hasn't done a whole lot to curve some people...
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I think ur mistaken cause I have yet to see it be done. Maybe players partying together or ls members teaming up to cover more ground to help with camping the Valk Emp but for paying people for an item that is free like that and isnt profitable. Think ur observations may be off. :roll:
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Ambrey wrote:I think ur mistaken cause I have yet to see it be done. Maybe players partying together or ls members teaming up to cover more ground to help with camping the Valk Emp but for paying people for an item that is free like that and isnt profitable. Think ur observations may be off. :roll:
I don't see why it wouldn't be profitable for the person, and those items haven't been free... ever. You either spent too much money on them on the AH or too much time camping for the stupid thing.

And of course you wouldn't see it. It's not exactly something people go boasting about...
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

JediKitsune wrote:Completely and totally not true still.

What people do now is continue to camp the R/EX NMs and get paid for claiming them and letting whoever is paying them lot on the item.

Rare/EX hasn't done a whole lot to curve some people...
Regardless, it's not the same people camping over and over that need the item. The drop is not wanted for the sake of gil anymore (by the person the drop goes to anyways).

The LL and Valkrum campers have all moved mostly to Ho Mo the Torrent, making the signa near impossible to get. I hope SE makes it Rare/EX as well in a coming patch. :/

As for Argus... yeah he is still camped heavily on Phoenix. Why? Most likely because he pops every 24 hrs still and not many people have gotten the drrrop yet.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Prrsha wrote:In fact... 3 MP members got their boots in the last 2 weeks. :D
Really? Who?

The point about few LL campers seems true. I often run through Lizzy's spawning grounds on numerous chocobo runs, and I don't think I've ever seen more than one person camping her.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

On Garuda, in the first few weeks after the change, profesional campers ran hunting guide services. So many gil to join the party, lots more for the drop. But as on other servers they are gone now, moved on to more rewarding prey.

So there are usually one or two out camping both Lizzy and the Emporer, occasionaly a LS group.

Check it out.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

the few times i've run by LL spawning area i've seen lots of anon people who already hav ll boots ot the rar/ex one... its still rather camped on midgard last i knew
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

Nope... maybe on a day like Sat there are 3 people camping LL but during morning weekday hours, there are no campers. When Chaos got his pin recently there was only one camper.
yup when i camped VE(nekoroth helped me out.luv ya neko =^_^=)there was a taru NIN named tengu there.i can imagin what he was saying when neko got claim and i was rushing over to kill it.lol.samething with LL,when i camped it one night there were only 2 other people there.there were a couple others,but they were probably bots so they dont count.anyway it spawns 3 times and gets claimed so i log out for the night and try again in the next day and there it is out in the open so i claim it and kill it and get the boots.lucky eh?should of heard the bragging i was doing hehehe
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

JediKitsune wrote:
Ambrey wrote:I think ur mistaken cause I have yet to see it be done. Maybe players partying together or ls members teaming up to cover more ground to help with camping the Valk Emp but for paying people for an item that is free like that and isnt profitable. Think ur observations may be off. :roll:
I don't see why it wouldn't be profitable for the person, and those items haven't been free... ever. You either spent too much money on them on the AH or too much time camping for the stupid thing.

And of course you wouldn't see it. It's not exactly something people go boasting about...
Too much time!? LOL Maybe you haven't noticed but you are playing FFXI! One of the most time consuming MMORPG's on the market! :lol: