PRO BAILS Element Style... Lesson One.... Owch.

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

PRO BAILS Element Style... Lesson One.... Owch.

Post by Karou Ariyen »

But seriously, So Today my roomate and I decided to go for a inline/skateboard run, Now I'm getting a lot better at skateboarding, but It was raining so I figured that my l337 inline skates would save me. HA. HA. HA. So we hit the local skatepark and it was starting to pickup rain wise, Just as I jumped to do one of my patented (i wish) Backflip off the vert ramp to Grind... aka the Goth Kitten Special.... I slipped on the grind, bad timing too becuase my roomate was hitting an FS Boardslide and I crashed into him. Hard. My wrist knocks his board, sprained it. He hits a 10 pointer between the legs on the rail and whacks his ankle against my skates and we're lying on the ground in a tangled painful mess (exagerated for effect, we survived with no broken bones at least) and 2 simaltanious loud F*CK!!!!!s.

So tell me, Do my friends who were screwin around on their BMX bikes come to help? Hell No. They just laugh at us.... lol oh well, I've laughed at their expenses before so I guess I deserved that. So after being checked out at the medical center its sit out in the rain eating pizza for a while. And wondering why'd we ever do that? I mean my pads were saved my joints, but ow.....

Lesson one in Intelligance.... If Its Raining.... I should find something better to do :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Chaoskitten21
Feral Cat

Post by Chaoskitten21 »

lol.i feel your friend's pain there >< ouch.all i gotta say is ouch.if i saw my friends hurt themselves like that i would laugh myself in a coma.not to sound cruel or heartless,it would be because of the way they react.
Lesson one in Intelligance.... If Its Raining.... I should find something better to do

hehehe at least it wasnt raining and you were biking on ice lol
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

well back in the day when I was just learning inline skating tricks, I got caught tresspassing, and as I skated off, 2 seconds later WHAM into a streetlamp. Havn't had a big wreck since then, almost 12 years. hehe, I think ill inline skate on ice now *whistles innocently*
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

worse crash i ever had was just trying to learn the 360 and i kept doing it over and over, however this is an old scatepark and theirs a small chip missing from the quarter pipe i was going up, Anyway one of the times on the way back down still spinning my wheel got caught in the missing chip. So my skate stayed still but i was still spinning, Needless to say that hurt like hell. nothing broke thank god but couldent walk on it well for a few weeks. Funniest one i saw someone else do same old skatepark on a skateboard, Was showing off all these fancy tricks going super fast. Then was bout to go up the 8 foot quarter pipe but near the very bottom one of the nails was sticking out a bit. His wheel hit it and their was a Really loud noise of the nail breaking and his board suddenly stopped and he went flying up the ramp agianst it hard then rolled back down :)
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I nearly killed myself learning the NATAS SPIN my self, took me 11 tries luckily I avoid spilling my guts over it, I won't ever try that again. as for my Goth Kitty Special, Its won me crap loads of inline skating competitions after all not many can backflip into a grind, altho it has to be done at an angle and near a grind rail. I've never fell on my head during a backflip and I guess thats a good thing.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

WOW... there are so many more neat ways to kill and maim yourself now than when I was that age......

I mostly just fell off bicycles and skis. /pouts
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Tsybil wrote:WOW... there are so many more neat ways to kill and maim yourself now than when I was that age......

Indeed, falling out of trees was my bane.
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Tsybil wrote:WOW... there are so many more neat ways to kill and maim yourself now than when I was that age......

basically, Skateboard/Inline Skates Vert And Rail grindings were and still are my banes.
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Back when I was a teen I had jinxed myself. My friends and I were talking about broken bones doing various stupid tricks. I had I have NEVER broken a bone in my body in my life. What happens later that day? Riding back to my friends house on my BMX(which i had since outgrown) were racing and my foot slips off the pedal, the pedal slides up my leg, locks at the knee and I do a spectacular faceplant breaking my collar bone in the process :shock: (I dont remember this I remember riding to his house and waking up in the hospital). As if that not enough I had the cast on for 2.5 months, the day I get it off I get it off I play football and rebreak it, but I was so scared I never told my parents to so it it healed wrong like:
o---__/
/
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Due to a rash of bad luck, I've been injured so many times all my internal organs have been replaced. My soda can hurts... *Rubs tummy and curls up...*
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Left arm broke twice, Sprained ankle 5 times, Broken Right leg once, broken left leg 3 times, fractured rib, sprained wrist 18 times, concussion once (I had a helmet on for that one), fractured ankles 3 times each one, broke 3 fingers on my left hand and pulled a muscle 2 times.

12 years of OWCH.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Never ever had a broken bone, worst thing I ever did to my bone was twist my ankle. Must be cause I drank all that milk growing up that my bones are so strong. :P :lol:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

:o OMG!! :o You just jinxed yourself by using the other "N" word. :shock: *runs away from Ambrey*

Wow Karou must be on the last of her 9 lives! :D Poor banged up kitty :P
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Nekiu
Big Cat

Post by Nekiu »

*gets a plastic bubble for Karou to protect her*
[img]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/5814/mithrafishing2pc.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

it happens, I just make sure to safeguard against it
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Cyndari wrote::o OMG!! :o You just jinxed yourself by using the other "N" word. :shock: *runs away from Ambrey*

Wow Karou must be on the last of her 9 lives! :D Poor banged up kitty :P
:shock: :cry: :lol:
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:it happens, I just make sure to safeguard against it
:?:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:Left arm broke twice, Sprained ankle 5 times, Broken Right leg once, broken left leg 3 times, fractured rib, sprained wrist 18 times, concussion once (I had a helmet on for that one), fractured ankles 3 times each one, broke 3 fingers on my left hand and pulled a muscle 2 times.
:o :rofl:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I dunno whether to say Karou has bad luck or she is just plain clumsy lol :P
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

its all about balance ambrey, one wrong move and it CRACK CRUNCH SNAP CRACKLE POP~ :lol:

I've taken bad falls where I miss judged the distance and airtime off the verts and didnt land my grinds right and fell face first
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:its all about balance ambrey, one wrong move and it CRACK CRUNCH SNAP CRACKLE POP~ :lol:

I've taken bad falls where I miss judged the distance and airtime off the verts and didnt land my grinds right and fell face first
Almost sounds like a Rice Krispies commercial waiting to happen.. maybe you should be eating your Wheaties. :P
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

well lesson one, I always always have pads on sometimes not a helmet but it depends on the day. and I eat frosted mini wheats.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:well lesson one, I always always have pads on sometimes not a helmet but it depends on the day. and I eat frosted mini wheats.
smartass... mmm frosted mini wheats... :P
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: PRO BAILS Element Style... Lesson One.... Owch.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: PRO BAILS Element Style... Lesson One.... Owch.

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru