Thiefs - looking for some money?

A place to talk about... anything!
MikaMeow
<Insert Title here>

Thiefs - looking for some money?

Post by MikaMeow »

I'm working up goldsmithing (along with many other tradeskills) and for every 4 silver beast coins (or silver ore) I can make a Silver Ingot, which sells for close to 2k.

I can use a decent amount of the stuff you steal, and turn it into something that may sell for more, and gain skill from it while I'm doing it. So not only would you be earning money, you'd be helping someone in the linkshell get their skill up more so that we have someone to make us those nicer items at lesser costs ^.^

I'm always willing to do combines on any of my skills if you bring me the components.

For more info, please check out my other post on the trade forum.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.
Image Image
Meeyutu
Housecat

Post by Meeyutu »

Me too! Me too! :) If Mika isn't around or her inventory is full I'm always looking for Bonecrafting, Gold, and Black smithing materials. ^^
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

2000 gil for 4 coins? Wow. I think I've given away a stack to the pride. It's not the same if you buy them from me, but I'm always open to uh.. donations to help the cause finding more? :)
Creve
Tomcat

Post by Creve »

I'll be following my crafting buddy on this....she tends to pull me from whatever I'm doing to show me the ways of craftoga....her name is Mikameow....nya!! =3
Blightinnos
Kitten

Post by Blightinnos »

money!!?!?! :shock: im in i have some of this stuff in my mog house, just tell me when im onlin adn i will get some for you
Final dhalmel count: 257, I am the dhalmel poacher!
yangachi
Kitten

Post by yangachi »

the coolest thing is when high lvl thieves, steal Mithral beastcoins from uber mobs, then Hide ... so lucky!!!
Paws
Kitten

Post by Paws »

Meeyutu wrote:Me too! Me too! :) If Mika isn't around or her inventory is full I'm always looking for Bonecrafting, Gold, and Black smithing materials. ^^
Message me the next time you see me online. I don't do any crafting, so I always have a decent set of items I'm not using. Maybe I'll have some items you need.
-Paws =^^=