What games are you playing while you wait

A place to talk about... anything!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

What games are you playing while you wait

Post by Cyndari »

What games are you guys playing while waiting for the PS2 version of FFXI to be released?

I have played and finished Kingdom Hearts for a second time. Some of the other games I am gonna catch up with are:

Xenosaga(again)
.hack pts 2,3,&4
Silent Hill 3
FFX-2
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

Well, I finally beat FF2 Origins.

Next on the list:

Beat FF6 (Anthology) (Don't laugh. I'm havin' trouble gettin' off the floating island) :roll:
FF8
FF10
Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete
Kingdom Hearts
Lunar 2 Complete

I got a lot more games to catch up on. My bro's real nice and shares.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
Jeniphel
Dirty Old Man Troll

Post by Jeniphel »

For the PS2:
Castlevania, Dynasty Warriors 4

For the GameBoy Advance:
Zelda 4 swords, Metroid Fussion

For the GameCube:
Ikaruga, maybe Metroid & Metroid Prime

For the PC:
Final Fantasy 11 - I'm gonna switch to the PS2 version so I can do things other than Synth stuff (my pc is that bad)
A flash from the past! ... though it's probably more like a drive-by mooning.
Klisk
Kitten

Post by Klisk »

SSX3, and Horizons beta. o.o;
Klisk:
The Scourge of Alaska!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

maryadavies wrote:Well, I finally beat FF2 Origins.

Next on the list:

Beat FF6 (Anthology) (Don't laugh. I'm havin' trouble gettin' off the floating island) :roll:
FF8
FF10
Lunar: The Silver Star Story Complete
Kingdom Hearts
Lunar 2 Complete

I got a lot more games to catch up on. My bro's real nice and shares.
Those are really great games I have played and finished them all :mrgreen: Out of all the games I played my favorite game is FF8. I think it was the love story that got to me. Though alot of people disagree with my view because they think its too soppy. :|
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
sandra
Kitten

Post by sandra »

Stare at a wall till it comes out or watch paint dry.
Nah going to try and finish Xenosaga episode 1.
Try and find the FF games for ps.
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

Im a FPS gamer.. as the QuakeDragon (my alias outside of FFXI) I gotta keep the edge to still be able to beat anyone and everyone in Quake Wazat.. Quake1, 2, 3, UT, UT2003, and serious sam 2.. Ive got a reputation to continue defending!

I'm such a freak. :twisted:

-Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

Hrmm.. looks at the pile.. -.-

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (2nd run)
DemiKids: Dark
Final Fantasy X-2
Disgaea when it shows up from a friend.. heh
Creve
Tomcat

Post by Creve »

I was really sad when i beat Xenosaga 1. It was way to short and I beat it in under half the time that it said it would take on the back of the package it comes in. And I was taking my time too! :evil: Also little Elhaym takes away from Elhaym in Xenogears, acting wise instead of cutie wooty, and very little character depth from Kosmos really ticked me off. Wasn't thier supposed to be some drama with her like there was with other characters in Xenogears? Instead every time it appears it might get dramatic its...oh no...more mosters (already forgot what thier called). And its Soooo obvious that the monsters are actualy the remains of the people from that destroyed planet...i mean...how lame for them to try and keep it a mystery when its so damn obvious. :evil: It was far from obvious about how wraiths and the meat food was made in Xenogears.

Also mixing ideas from 2 religions may seem neat to the team that made the game and it really worked for Xenogears but honest to god it ticked me off in this one and I'm not even religious. (but perhaps it's because i know a lot about Jews in both modern and ancient times far more indepth than most people).

So, the big question.... When does Xenosaga Episode 2 come out! :cry: Creve sobs, "More drama please!" :cry:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

I agree about Xenosaga, I thought that I was only about halfway through the game and it ended! I was yelling WTF! WTF! at my TV :evil: :twisted: I couldn't believe it was over :|

Though I will give them props on the mega hours of cutscenes. Hopefully the second time I play it I wont get utterly bored by seeing the same scenes again.........

Valkyr
Tomcat

Post by Valkyr »

im supposed to be playing max payne 2...instead i got castlevania for ps2...already beat it tho :cry: i always have my marvel vs capcom 2 and cs to tide me over tho :D
The world before the fall...
Delightful is the light of dawn...
Noble is the heart of man...
Vorloxa
Kitten

Post by Vorloxa »

To hold me off until ps2 release I have disgaea, castlevania (ps2), just be FFTA today sooo fun!! and maybe some other games along the way... 8)
Kismet
Kitten

Post by Kismet »

Ultima Online and I just found FF1 and FF2
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

I downloaded the 7 day of AO just to see how it's changed from when I beta tested it. The only major difference I saw was that I didn't crash to desktop every few minutes. Also been playing a game called Lionheart. It's ok. Kinda like Fallout meets IWD.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Blightinnos
Kitten

Post by Blightinnos »

well I'm playing:
Morrowind
Homeworld 2
Starscape
Nverwinternights: Shadows of Undrentide
Gothic 2
It's a pretty broad spectrum if you ask me ={D
Final dhalmel count: 257, I am the dhalmel poacher!
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Started playing Silent Hill 3 today. I am a little disappointed so, because they more or less throw you right into the game. In the other 2 there was a buildup before everything started getting freaky. Its good though just not as scary yet, but Ive only been playing about 2 hrs. :roll:

Toralynn
Tomcat

Post by Toralynn »

I'm replaying Kingdom Hearts, I most likely will replay FFX before I buy FFX-2, perhaps just watch all the screenshots. ;). Also with my friend I promised to only play FF3 when she's around... we love yelling "TERRA!!!" since she is the only character I didn't put their name in non-caps (accidentally). It's quite amusing for us. Other than those... I guess I'll just sit her moping for a few months.... few months to many..... :cry: oh well, it'll pass by in no time and hopefully my friend'll invite me over whenever events occur so I can at least witness them. :D
- [b]Lady Toralynn Dawnstar of Gridania[/b]
Tigara
Kitten

EverQuest Frontiers

Post by Tigara »

I am playing on EverQuests and come the 18th of november on EverQuest Frontiers. Those who play PS2 EverQuest can find me playing Kittensoul currently a lvl 45 Druid and rising fast. I should be 50 within a week.
I play on Marr's Fist server.
I would love to chat with anyone who can come and join for awhile.

Other games i am waiting for are Dot Hack part 4 and Kingdom Hearts 2.