Rmt activity- Just an observation

A place to talk about... anything!
Finwich
Housecat

Rmt activity- Just an observation

Post by Finwich »

I was perusing ffxiah.com and saw a whole bunch of names I have never seen before.

If you are bored, check out this list of names on the ah. I'm on Phoenix server, but i'm sure there's a group like this on every server.

They all buy from each other, and always the same items. It's so weird. I'm sure there are more, but this was just interesting to me. Type in one name and eventually you'll get to all the others. It's like RMT/Kevin Bacon game.

Peiru
Braccae
Tronto
Pmylene
Wokell
Pnn
Begins
Pleasemy
Garutam
Hulking
Fvemjie
Jeunyel
Jezgeh
Bustle
Nicado
Sumaly
Valdenar
RDM/SMN/WAR/DRG/DNC/BLM/COR/DRK85
Bravura 6/14/10 WARcat +7
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Finwich wrote:Type in one name and eventually you'll get to all the others. It's like RMT/Kevin Bacon game.
:?: that is weird but funny @ the same time :lol:
i'll have to check that out on leviathan sometime
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Oh sh*t! :o

This doesn't really surprize me at all.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Rmt activity- Just an observation

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Rmt activity- Just an observation

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting