I quit!

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

I quit!

Post by Fiye »

I'm tkaing a quick break from FFXI. I've really burned out on it, and since I got Eviljoel to switch servers, I think my name needs some time to clear out on FFXI.

As far as current plans go. I'm going to TRY to get a goal completed that I've had since 2001. Get a level200 MP on Anarchy Online. Just got 132-142 in the last two days (Thank god for the Shadowlands) and the Research benefit from Lost Eden REALLY helps.

Though, I do wish I knew how to twink my characters. There was a level 1 doctor with level30+ crap equipped. Sometimes, I wonder how much money they spent on it.

Oh yes, and its nice to be able to spent 15 Million Credits on some Jobe armor. Instead of spending forever to get 1 Million Gil (Seriously. Monster parts squished into blood plasma and sold at the trader shop get me 7.1 Million Credits for four bags)
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I can understand your views. I've been contemplating taking a small break from FFXI to play other games, possibly a different MMORPG, tho I'm not sure I quite feel like putting forth THAT kind of effort for another game....

But yeah, lately it's like...can't seem to get nothing done quite like how I want to, ya know? lol
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Its because school has started once again.

Kids are busy getting back into their routines so there aren't as many people online as there once was.

I'm taking a break, too to play all those XBLA games I buy every week but rarely ever touch and to get caught up on games released over the spring/summer that I missed.

I'll be back hardcore in FFXI in a few weeks when it picks up again and hopefully be working on RDM. Until then I'll pop in to make money and such.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

Things are going good. Just got into Adonis (Think Atlantis except half of the city, not all of it, is under water) and got my ass sent back into Scheol (The zone before it). *Sigh* Now I gotta make that run again.

For any of you wondering, I got to get past an area LITTERED with Green (Easy Prey) mobs that act more like something that is Even Matched. (Well, Too weak for my pet, and Incredibly Tough to myself.). Anyone trying to get through it by running would be mauled. You usually got to get someone to Rezz (Equalent of Sleeping) the things so you can run to the portal into Adonis.

So, I stayed in Elysium (One zone before that) and got a few levels. Up to 148 and a half and managed to get Token Board #4 (120 tokens).

I'll probably post a few screenies of whats going on.

And for those of you wondering.

Shadowlands "Zone "Graph"

Nascense (Level1-80), Elysium (Level60/80-140/160), Scheol (level[No one levels here]), Adonis (Level140/160-170/190), and then three others I have yet to explore. Penumbra [Good level180-210 leveling spot], Inferno (Good level 200-220 [Cap] leveling spot), and Pandemonium (Final Area. Used more as a raiding location rather than a leveling spot.)

TNL is up to 11.6 Million EXP now. At least I'm getting 6 digit exp numbers instead of 2/3 digit.(Not like it changes much)
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

Yeah, I took a break from FFXI, and so far I haven't felt the need to go back.
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: I quit!

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт