Hi, I'm new Can I have some help?

A place to talk about... anything!
amirWAZhere
Kitten

Hi, I'm new Can I have some help?

Post by amirWAZhere »

Hi, I'm from Caitsith and I'm a mithra. I have a lv 30 THF and every other job is from 3-8.^^ I just wanted to know if there are any fanart thingies on this site? And what those names are for like Teh cutaru or kitten or house cat or those type of stuff^^
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Hello! I believe that there are some links to fanart in some of the posts. As for the names, they go by the number of posts you have in our forums.
There a chosen few who we assign names to, as you have seen.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Teh Cutaru is an exclusive title for the wonderful me. The other names like Kitten, Big Cat, etc are derived from posting numbers. The more posts, the higher the title.

As for fanart, I have an FTP running that can be accessed through a web browser or ftp client.

ftp://68.203.201.210
Login: mithrapride
Password: datkat
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

:?: I have a few questions concerning titles. Now, I know it's based on the number of posts, but what are all the different titles? And at what number do you get them?

Thanks . . .
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Hi, I'm new Can I have some help?

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Hi, I'm new Can I have some help?

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо