Accounts Banned (Jan. 25)

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I sell Imperial Gold Coins, one at a time, when I have space in the AH.
Kintrra wrote:That's odd, cuz they invaded sea already on Alexander...and left it cuz no one was interested. XD
Hehe I can't believe they were able to get to Sea, some RMTs do their homework I guess :lol:
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

Kintrra wrote:
Okuza wrote:They have this emotional need to pummel RMT. They don't really want the problem to go away. They want RMT to bleed and whimper.
I agree except I wanna do all that AND make the problem go away. :lol:
all that.... and make a hueg friggin profit off the return offenders that had thier past CD-keys banned.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:Here's a money making hint, Bronze coin stacks, Just get Imperial Standing from meriting or beseiged, 2k IS nets you 1 stack (5 coin incriments, use your 100th coin for mog locker or somethin) and let the cash roll. our stacks range from 30k to 70k depending on how much is up for sale, that's how I make my money since I EXP/Merit alot in Aht urghan.
Yeah I used to be able to make gil that way. They only sell for 10k a stack now on Phoenix. Thats enough to feed my chocobo and have a teleport-anywhere before im broke again. (And that would burn 2k imperial standing) :(
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

That's why I moved from Imp coins to Choco feed. The seeds are pretty cheap from an npc, easy to grow and the carrots (especially Zegham) sell very nicely.

Remora prices have fallen drastically- beehive chips are usually under 10k and silk is fluxing between 13-15k. hell, even high end items are getting affordable now. PCC is at 4M, juggernaut's at 3M and Pluto Staffs (and Woodsville Axes) are at 700k.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Juggy is 8mil on Bahamut, that's still out of my price range D:
Delila
Kitten

Post by Delila »

The RMT problem will nvr go away I applaud SE for trying and keep trying to get rid of them at least the put an effort unlike other mmo. But as I told everyone on Odin when they bish about RMT. Don't get mad at RMT get mad at the ppl buying thier gil. as long as there is a market for it, it will nvr stop. its the whole supply and demand thing. the only real way to stop gil sellers is stop the buyers cause if it wasn't for ppl buying there would be no reason for the selling :(
PLD75 WAR40 MNK20 NIN31 BLM31 THF60 RDM12 WHM50 SMN 10
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/gallery/albums/userpics/11831/Delila.jpg[/img]
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

The thing I disagree with is that I don't see "RMT" itself as a problem. I could care less if people buy or sell gil or items in the game. What I care about are people preventing me from playing the game. Often these people that are monopolizing content are doing so because it drives up the value of the content, which they can then sell. Sell to use as gil in game or for RL$$. These are the folks everyone rants about when they talk about "RMT" destroying the game.

Either way (RMT or just gil-farmers), monopolizable content is why I'll eventually leave FFXI. It's just no fun to try and do anything at all in the end-game because there's always someone camped out on it. The only fun I have with FFXI these days is Dynamis and that's getting chewed away, too. It's not instanced, so there are some pretty major scheduling nightmares. It's damn annoying to gather 30+ people together to do something at a particular time and then find out you can't do it.

Sometimes you can redirect and do a different zone that no one really wants to do (but is better than doing nothing), but recently we've seen every single dynamis zone taken. Then the choice is to either wait 3.5H for the zone to empty or log out and try again in 3 days.

Ah, well, many of the peeps in my shell have started to migrate to Vanguard specifically because of the end-game monopoly issues in FFXI. We all like FFXI and we'd keep playing it if we could, but the game design won't let us do that. It's not RMT that's driving us out, it's the lack of response by FFXI to the monopolization issues in the game itself.

Suspect we'll all be totally out of FFXI in a year.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Accounts Banned (Jan. 25)

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Accounts Banned (Jan. 25)

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting