Post by Sugami »

Fun with Sony Vegas 7.0 :)

I'm 1/2 on this for COR as you can see this time I got the bullets :D

http://files.filefront.com/enm60_corwmv ... einfo.html
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Nice vid Sugami, and {Good job!} on that. ^^

Makes me wanna try the PLD version, or the NIN versions since I've got both jobs up to level for it. ^^;

BTW, that Sony Vegas 7.0, does it lag your game much while using it? I was using Fraps at one point, but every time I tried to record video it slowed my computer down like mad. :oops:
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I hear there's a WHM one where you get a feather that increases Cure Potency or something like that. If that stacks with Noble's and Light Staff I am so getting it.

By the way, what do the bullets do?
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Just watched it, great job Sugami! Couldn't really tell if at the end you got the JSE item or not tho. Also, was your server having problems at the time you were doing that, lol I kept seeing messages from your LS mates stating that people were leaving cuz of something.
Rhydia of Caitsith is back! 75WAR, WHM, SMN

"Death is not the end but a gateway to a new beginning."
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I used FRAPS to record the video output and Song Vegas to make the movie. I have FRAPS recording onto a separate partition too which may help with not lagging it all up to hell :lol: might just need more RAM or a better GFX card? ^^;

Feather sounds like a consumable so yeah think it would stack. Corsair Bullets just have a bit more damage than Iron Bullets, I used them for WS and ran out a long time ago :lol:

That was done right before the chocobo raising update, hence all the server messages :lol:

If you noticed think I missed 2/4 Slug Shots :oops: the general plan was to go in kitted up for melee damage and use attack food since accuracy wasn't an issue but turns out ranged accuracy still is an issue :oops:
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Well, I hear a lot of WHM's go on and on about how the Feather + Noble's for the Maat fight is the best thing ever.

Only bad thing is to win the fight for the feather you need Hexa Strike (I think) so I may be waiting until 70 to beat Maat.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Gabryel
Tomcat

Post by Gabryel »

Keavy wrote:Well, I hear a lot of WHM's go on and on about how the Feather + Noble's for the Maat fight is the best thing ever.

Only bad thing is to win the fight for the feather you need Hexa Strike (I think) so I may be waiting until 70 to beat Maat.
I doubt any of these people had Hexa Strike for this; capped at lvl 60 any Whm has a max club skill of 196, 29 pts shy of that WS. Unless I'm not considering various +club skill equipments that may be around and merits (+16 being the max I believe, and I don't even know if those get added in capped fights), the best you can get is True Strike.
Rhydia of Caitsith is back! 75WAR, WHM, SMN

"Death is not the end but a gateway to a new beginning."
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Gabryel wrote:
Keavy wrote:Well, I hear a lot of WHM's go on and on about how the Feather + Noble's for the Maat fight is the best thing ever.

I doubt any of these people had Hexa Strike for this; capped at lvl 60 any Whm has a max club skill of 196, 29 pts shy of that WS. Unless I'm not considering various +club skill equipments that may be around and merits (+16 being the max I believe, and I don't even know if those get added in capped fights), the best you can get is True Strike.
Maybe they said True Strike. I always get WS's mixed up which is why I don't play SAM.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: COR ENM60 video

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: COR ENM60 video

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting