Lastest Accomplishments or Goals

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Sugami wrote:.... There is definately something that triggers him to do the Asurian Fist spam, for RDM think it's after 5mins not sure about PLD ^^;....
Some think it is Bind.

I think I will start testing myself against him soon.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

Anyone ever did Maat as bard? Kinda curious about how that would work.

But I got ninja to 25 :D
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Thf lvl 20, after the most mental party EVER.

Playing around with BRD. I <3 singing songs.
[url=http://www.fourfa.com/]Freakin' emo![/url]

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Dooom: Thf 25 WAR 14 MNK 7
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Not sure exactly what triggers the {Asuran Fists}{Barrage} with PLD, but it happened on my 6th try. This last try it didn't tho...give me a minute and I'll even give ya links to the pics of the logs for the BumRush he gave me. ><;

What the trick with PLD tho is, we have to pretty much do exactly what we DON'T do in parties. I went in, switched over to my DD gear (being an oddball, I actually keep a full set of gear for that purpose as PLD), used a Meat Chiefkabob, ProIV / Shell III on myself, rest MP, use opo-opo necklace to sleep to TP for first swift blade, run in, attack, Flash him, Swift Blade, Icarus Wing, Swift Blade, then from there just ran it as any other fight would, using up the 10 hi-potions I'd brought before using my magic to heal. Used a Persikos Au Lait at the beginning as well as a Yag Drink after the first Flash. This last try tho, all I got out of him was one Spinning Attack. No Asuran Fists at all. He used that Spinning Attack, I turned on Invincible, and he died before it wore off. *shrugs* Not sure what the hell exactly worked right this time. I didn't even use the Vile Elixir and Vile Elixir+1's that I had with me. o.O

here's those pics of the Fistsfest ><;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/ ... Maat07.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/ ... Maat08.jpg
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Big accomplishments for me tonight, got PM 2-3 thru 3-4 done tonight and was also finally accepted into the HNM/Sky ls I been trying so hard to get into for weeks now. Yay me! :D
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Hehe he tells you that you've lost before he's spammed you with Asuran Fists, that's kinda harsh... no idea why that'd give you a 15min time limit if they make him do stuff like this it's not very fair :(
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

*ding* 74war/nin, also got started on PM 3-5 tonight. Beat Tiamat with my HNM ls tonight too! :D
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

I got my final WS, Eviseration.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Congrrrats Tina! :)

I got my fishing up to lvl 18 last night. Hurrah! And I'm now only 10k GP away from getting Gold Purification.

Losfuin: WHM 25, RDM 21, BLM 20, THF 20, WAR 30, MNK 16, BST 5, DRK 1, BRD 10, PLD 1

Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Ambrey wrote:Big accomplishments for me tonight, got PM 2-3 thru 3-4 done tonight and was also finally accepted into the HNM/Sky ls I been trying so hard to get into for weeks now. Yay me! :D
Gratz Ambrey

ONE WARNING DONT RELY ON THE LS AND BECOME A MINDLESS SLAVE COMING TO THERE BECK AND CALL

I'm the nomad whm of my hnmls and I dont rely on them at all.

ANYWAY

Got spook drop 2x and the mantle sells for 300k on titan
Also ls static beat 5-3 louv??? part and most of Ulmia only got snoll left

TIME FOR ME TO BUST OUT MY BLM FINALLY
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/SilverBlade830/katfinal.jpg[/img]
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

75whm//75blm//75war ZM/CoP: O
90+3 bonecraft 60 leathercraft/ alchemy
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Ah the purrrfect place for a kitty to post her latest accomplishment:
After months...and months...and months... Well you get the idea~ FINALLY GOT SEA ACCESS :D weeehoo! Gotta love those CoP allnighters. Did 6-4 thru flagging 8.1. Bedtime: 5am. (no work the next day)
Time for the mithra assassin summoner to lay into these freaky fish! GO go Ifrit!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

I made a decision!
For months, I've been wanting to be able to make my own signed Yagudo hat. However, I didn't want to have Clothcraft as my main craft; nor did I want to level it up to 80-ish and leave it there. I want to do Bonecraft, and fishing, instead. And if I do them, I want to do GP too - which I couldn't do.
However, my mules are in Bastok and Sandoria, and I need to keep them there, as Losfuin is based in Windurst, hence giving me access to more markets.

So, I made a new character!
Her name is Dooom, and she's a Windurstian Mithra with silver-white hair. She makes her living beating up bees for honey, and bullying Yagudo for their lunch money :twisted:
Losfuin is going to go for Clothcraft once she's got Gold purification, so she can make Yagudo headgears. Dooom will level both Bonecraft and Fishing, and I'll decide which one's GP I want to do as I go.
Four characters *does* seem like a lot to have, but I've been thinking about this for a month or so now. To finally make a decision feels like a big deal to me.

pony_the_mithra
Kitten

Post by pony_the_mithra »

I mde it to LVL19 WAR Woohoo and I got my subjob lastweek. YaY :D
~ Nay ~
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Tinacat wrote:I got my final WS, Eviseration.
Ah groovey you can now make the other lv3 skillchain that isn't as good with a WS that isn't as good :lol: so I've been told anyways hehe ^^;

I was trying to get help with Impulse Drive for a month, gave up and haven't really played FFXI since ^^;
Sheala
Tomcat

Congratulations Tina

Post by Sheala »

Tinacat wrote:
I got my final WS, Eviseration.
Congratulations on Eviseration Tina! :)
Sheala of the Northern Edge Guard
23 Thf 24 War 20 Mnk
Mithrapride Phoenix Division, Windurst Battalion, Intelligence Unit
Profile: [url]http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?110143[/url]

"Note to myself ... give Tirga six hundred and one KAPOWIES for this half-baked stunt!" -Fred Perry, Gold Brick II
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I WANT SEA

Tianshii CONGRATULATIONS

I finally hit 77+1 bonecraft the new moon blessed me good seeing how I started at 74.~ and got it in like 1 hr and 30mins :lol:

Goals
start trying to make hq beetle wear
get bonecraft apron 10.054k till 100 gp atm
beat snoll

GET A NEW ICON PIC no offense to moi but I think mine is P.O.S. vs all yalls any ideas where to find good feline cartoon chac or angels. I always like the whole guardian look.
Many things go unsaid every day with those close to us. But the feelings are always there and true.

Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:D :D :D

Linkshell beat dynamis-windy with only 36 ppl and I didnt die once

I have access to dynamis -beau???

w0000t whm af body here I come and we are doing bid system there and I am the lead whm in points :lol:

Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:cry: I want a Dynamis Linkshell!! Grats on TEH WIN~! Now I'm running straight to my linkshell to tell them windy w/ 36 people CAN BE DONE!
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

KSNM 99 Horns of War done tonight, beat the record with my ls, 13min and 11sec :D Behemoth was down to about 5% hp and I pissed it off when I rampaged it, hit me for 468dmg (my damn shadows had worn off and I didn't notice it) I started casting Utsusemi and he hit me with Meteor again, hard... 2068dmg lol. LS still beat it tho. 8)
Cosma
Kitten

Post by Cosma »

Today, read this whole thread from beginning to end.

Yesterday, Recruit Carpentry, Killed two Air Elementals one going from Valk to Sandy, one going from Sandy to Valk. As a Mnk/19 War/9 Got Two Clusters from each. Makes one happy CarpenterKitty.
Crafts Updated 3/29/06 7:30am Eastern (GMT-5)

Fishing 20.2 WoodWorking 69.0 Smithing 3.0
Goldsmithing 1.1 Clothcraft 4 LeatherCraft 0
Bonecraft 15 Alchemy 10.8 Cooking 7.8

Lu Shang's Progress: 855/10,000
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Today:

Summoner lvl 60.
Hurray for Tier IV nukes :twisted:
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

Cosma wrote:Today, read this whole thread from beginning to end.

Yesterday, Recruit Carpentry, Killed two Air Elementals one going from Valk to Sandy, one going from Sandy to Valk. As a Mnk/19 War/9 Got Two Clusters from each. Makes one happy CarpenterKitty.
TYVVM FOR READING MY THREAD *BOW*

Shirai wrote: Summoner lvl 60.
Hurray for Tier IV nukes .
w00t Shirai gratz maybe we'll see each other in xp pt.

I always wonder how I get whm friends when i know there is no way i have ptied with em in xp pt so idk how I've met alot of ppl.

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Katina wrote:
Cosma wrote:Today, read this whole thread from beginning to end.

TYVVM FOR READING MY THREAD *BOW*

Shirai wrote: Summoner lvl 60.
Hurray for Tier IV nukes .
w00t Shirai gratz maybe we'll see each other in xp pt.

I always wonder how I get whm friends when i know there is no way i have ptied with em in xp pt so idk how I've met alot of ppl.
Katina needs to find me the number for the girl with the red hair in her sig. :lol: Thats good stuff! :D
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Just noticed, 500th post! :P
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Dooom got to lvl 10 thf. Yay!

Then she de-levelled when she took on 3 DC yags. I was lolling myself silly; took out two, then wasp stinged the 3rd. She died to dia damage... only for the yag which killed her to die 5 seconds later from poison, as it was trying to Cure itself. I never knew you could pick-up items while making out with the floor, lol.

Then she took vengence upon lots of bunnies and got to thf lvl 10 again :D

Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Got bored tonight so decided to lvl up some of my subjobs, got my Sam from 21 to 24 tonight. :D
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

Today: Crafted a Wax Sword [Tianshii]!!!!! :D

The story behind my excitement:
A week and a half ago my beloved samurai gifted me the OPALINE SET!!!! :love: And some other goodies, which I love... The boots were missing. The day he was able to have the boots crafted he summoned me out of Boyada Tree to him in San d'Oria. I took longer then he had expected me to get to him~ So he was cross with me... Accused me of not appriciating him... This made for a VERY upset & sad kitty! :cry:
While I was wallowing in sadness in my mog house, my lil' mog reminded me~ "STFU cat! I'm trying to sleep! Why don't you make him something using this Torrent Crystal that's been sitting in the d-boy for nearly a year?!"
:idea: So I spent the entire week getting Alchemy from 0 to 7. I crafted 5 wax swords with water crystals. Then, I thought, 6 is his favorrrite number. I shal craft it on 6 or we are not meant to be! I closed my eyes I heald my breath.
Wax Sword [Tianshii]
Assassen Summoner
Katina
Big Cat

Post by Katina »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

how sweet

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Awww Tianshii, I like that story. I hope you and your Samurai have many happy years together :)

Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Leveled THF from 29 to 32 today and learned to use SATA. :D