15 minutes of Lame. G'bye Jackey Boy~

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

15 minutes of Lame. G'bye Jackey Boy~

Post by Karou Ariyen »

well after thousands of forum goer's and fans, read the "attempted law suits" against penny arcade, I've found this: http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20051019-5458.html

Looks Like Jacky Boy is being investigated. Thats what he gets for his assinine shenanigans. I'm putting a party hat on tonight and popping the champeign cork.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Its about time someone stepped up and owned him.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

:lol: I'll join you with that magnum of champagne.

/cheer
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Baldir
Kitten

Post by Baldir »

Jack Thompson sounds alot like Prrsha.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

:roll:

Can we maim him now? Pretty Please?
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Baldir wrote:Jack Thompson sounds alot like Prrsha.
And you sound a lot like ass.

You would compare Prrsha with Jack Thompson? You really think THAT highly of Jack Thompson? And you play video games???

Honestly....
"Don't take life too seriously, you can't get out of it alive."

Currently: PLD69/WAR34 tank
PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

just use the ignore button on the troll...
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

There's an ignore button? Ooooh.... *clicks*

PLD69/RDM34 soloer
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

I thought about it, but its the same for me as setting the filters to default or good ratings on allakhazzie...sure you get to miss all the offensive/idiotic/rude posts, but you end up missing stuff too.

I just like seeing the good, the bad and the idiotic. Too bad trolls like to haunt this furom. Makes it irritating until they get bored and go away.

/em makes shooing motion at latest troll

Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Bwahahahaha!!! Damned lawyer, take that asshole! XD
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Jack Thompson never ceases to amuse me. He is, at the moment, simply the funniest man in America.

He's so amazingly unprofessional in his words and actions, especially any of the letters you read from him.
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

Lets kidnap him, tie him up in a dungeon somewhere and make him watch us play FFXI for day after day until his brain explodes.
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Kateevia wrote:Lets kidnap him, tie him up in a dungeon somewhere and make him watch us play FFXI for day after day until his brain explodes.
Hehe, I'm imagining him watching some of our LS chat dialogue.

"They're talking about what now?"
"Wait, that shouldn't go in there!!!"
"I thought this game was rated 12+! 12+!!!"
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

Losfuin wrote:
Kateevia wrote:Lets kidnap him, tie him up in a dungeon somewhere and make him watch us play FFXI for day after day until his brain explodes.
Hehe, I'm imagining him watching some of our LS chat dialogue.

"They're talking about what now?"
"Wait, that shouldn't go in there!!!"
"I thought this game was rated 12+! 12+!!!"
ESRB Notice, Rating may change during online play ;p
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

From the days of my childhood, when horror comics were banned, to today there have ALWAYS been those who seek fame and fortune by claming something or another is turning our children into murders and monsters.

The amusing part to me is they always arise on the consertive / Republican / reliougs side of the political spectrum. These same people talk about accepting personal responsibility*, but are so quick to blame something external for the ills of society or some wacko's murderous rage.

*Well for you and me at least, never for themselves or their political leaders. Not that the Democrats accept personal responsibility, but they are not hipocrits at least in this respect.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Tinacat
Feral Cat

Post by Tinacat »

Democrasts are the ones that wanted to ban video games back in early 90s.
Kistala
Tomcat

Post by Kistala »

Not really. They took issue with th sale of games such as Mortal Kombat to small children. After the formation of the ESRB the Democrats are all hunky-dorey (sp?) with the video games industry for the most part and will continue to be so long as the ESRB does their job.[/i]

PLD69/RDM34 soloer
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

Tsybil wrote:From the days of my childhood, when horror comics were banned, to today there have ALWAYS been those who seek fame and fortune by claming something or another is turning our children into murders and monsters.

The amusing part to me is they always arise on the consertive / Republican / reliougs side of the political spectrum. These same people talk about accepting personal responsibility*, but are so quick to blame something external for the ills of society or some wacko's murderous rage.

*Well for you and me at least, never for themselves or their political leaders. Not that the Democrats accept personal responsibility, but they are not hipocrits at least in this respect.
So True So True... /cry
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tinacat wrote:Democrasts are the ones that wanted to ban video games back in early 90s.
For a supposedly left-wing party (ha ha, excuse me while I choke for a moment), the Democrats have some weird links with censorship. I'm sure you've all seen the "parental advisory" stickers on CDs. They're the work of Tipper Gore, Al Gore's wife.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Losfuin wrote:
Tinacat wrote:Democrasts are the ones that wanted to ban video games back in early 90s.
For a supposedly left-wing party (ha ha, excuse me while I choke for a moment), the Democrats have some weird links with censorship. I'm sure you've all seen the "parental advisory" stickers on CDs. They're the work of Tipper Gore, Al Gore's wife.
Speaking from the perspective of a life long radical, there are no left leaning parties in America.

On one paw you have the party of the filthy rich, on the other the party of the fabulusly wealthy. Both are wholy owned subsiduaries of of the busness intrests as well.

One has to admire the Republican's dogged pursuit of ideology in the face of reality, but the only thing to like about the Democrats is that they are not Republicans. Maybe......
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:Speaking from the perspective of a life long radical, there are no left leaning parties in America.
It's getting to be the same way in England, too. The Labour party take most of their present policies from Thatherism (probably better known as Reagonomics to you in the US), meaning what was our main left-wing party is now more center-right. Even with our three party system, the Liberal Democrats - traditionally the smaller, more left of the big three - have had some internal mumblings about making shifts to the right, in order to lure away voters from other parties.
Changes such as this are why I'm no longer interested in politics per se, but in humanitarianism.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Losfuin, unlike most Americans I have a grasp of the politics of other countries than my own. Politics is much more fun when one is not personaly involved or affected by the outcome.

I STILL wonder how someone once labled "Maggie Thacher the milk snatcher" ever got to be prime minister.

Two keys to understanding American politics.

1, We do not seperate head of government from head of state. There can never be an American equivalent to "The PM should be hung but God save the Queen."

2, We have succedded in turning the prolateriat into the petit bourgeois.

Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:Losfuin, unlike most Americans I have a grasp of the politics of other countries than my own. Politics is much more fun when one is not personaly involved or affected by the outcome.
I didn't intend for my post to come across as suggesting that you didn't; but, I've spent several years on forums dominated by Americans, and my experience from those - as well as from living alongside American students while I was at university - is that the more detail and explanation you give, the better. I hope I didn't come across as rude or arrogant, as that certainly wasn't my intention. The way I see it is, if someone from, say, the Scandanavian part of Europe started talking about their government and political culture, I'd be very glad if they could throw in some comparisons, as I'd probably be lost withou them.
Kateevia
Housecat

Post by Kateevia »

~blank stare~
WHM60/BLM30/WAR30/RNG26/DRK22/RDM20
MNK20/NIN15/THF10/BRD4/SMN1/SAM1/BST1
Cooking 30, Clothcraft 9, Fishing 4
Here I am in all my Mithran glory....
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?103736
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Losfuin, no slight taken, just showing off I guesss. :oops:

Politics and history are intrests of mine. Sometimes I wish I didn't live in such intresting times.

Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Just so everyone knows, Baldir = Kiren. I assume he's using that username to get past his ban.
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Prrsha wrote:Just so everyone knows, Baldir = Kiren. I assume he's using that username to get past his ban.
I kinda guessed that from the start...
Losfuin
Feral Cat

Post by Losfuin »

Tsybil wrote:Losfuin, no slight taken, just showing off I guesss. :oops:
Hehe, no problem.
Politics and history are intrests of mine. Sometimes I wish I didn't live in such intresting times.
Oh, I know the feeling. It makes me kinda sad to think that, by the time we're seeing the true results of the times we presently live in, I'll be dead. I wanna know the conclusion to the story, dammit!
Just so everyone knows, Baldir = Kiren. I assume he's using that username to get past his ban.
Sometimes, it sucks knowing something without being able to prove it >.<
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Losfuin wrote:
Oh, I know the feeling. It makes me kinda sad to think that, by the time we're seeing the true results of the times we presently live in, I'll be dead. I wanna know the conclusion to the story, dammit!
History: the neverending story. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really want to be around when they unseal the records of the commite that did the first investagation / coverup of the Kenedy assanation. 99 year seal on that one. Exactly what didn't they want us to know?

I bet we get a whole raft full of new consparicy theories out of that one.

Stockyboy
Big Cat

Post by Stockyboy »

Kiren {Over there} {That way} *Points at life* Fetch doggie!
Mr. T pitties the fool, Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off, I /poke the fool.
Haubegeon: O
Hauberk: O
Drk75/War43/Nin60/Blm37/Thf37(DONE YES!)/Whm32/Drg22/Smn16/Rdm66/Bst18/Mnk10/Brd33/Pld11
All others not unlocked or not leveled ^^^
[img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c302/stockyboy/USSRallyourcookie-1.png[/img]