ok i want all ladies in RL to please read this!!

A place to talk about... anything!
arcangel
Kitten

ok i want all ladies in RL to please read this!!

Post by arcangel »

I am not sure this is true....I haven't tried it....however, be alert.
>
>
>
>
>
>Ladies, please read -- men, pass on to the ladies that you know.
>
>I knew about the red light on cars, but not the *677
>
>It was about 1 PM in the afternoon, and a young girl was driving to
visit a
>friend. An UNMARKED police car pulled up behind her and put his lights
on.
>Her parents have 4 children (high school and college age) and have
always
>told them never to pull over for an unmarked car on the side of the
road,
>but rather wait until they get a gas station,etc.
>
>She had actua lly listened to her parents advice, and promptly called
>on her cell phone to tell the police dispatcher that she would not
pull
>over
>right away. She proceeded to tell the dispatcher that there was an
unmarked
>police car with a flashing red light on his rooftop behind her.The
>dispatcher checked to see if there were police cars where she was and
there
>weren't, and he told her to keep driving, remain calm and that he had
back
>up already on the way.
>
>Ten minutes later 4 cop cars surrounded her and the unmarked car
behind
>her.
>One policeman went to her si de and the others surrounded the car
behind.
>They pulled the guy from the car and tackled him to the ground. The
man was
>a convicted rapist and wanted for other crimes.
>
>I never knew about the *677 Cell Phone Feature, but especially for a
woman
>alone in a car, you should not pull over for an unmarked car.
Apparently
>police have to respect your right to keep going to a "safe" place. You
>obviously need to make some signals that you acknowledge them (i.e.
put on
>your hazard lights) or call *677 like she did.
>
>Too bad the cell phone companies don't generally give you this little
bit
>of
>wonderful information.
>
>*Speaking to a service representative at **Bell** Mobility confirmed
that
>*677 was a direct link to OPP Dispatch. So, now it's your turn to let
your
>friends know about *677.
>
you know you suck at this game when gobs dont aggro they just point and laugh. =(^.^)=
whm: 60 drg:49 drk:27 smn:31 rdm: 11 rng:22 war: 40 and umm umm cant remember the rest >.>
Kiren
Tomcat

Post by Kiren »

Oh my god, that's really scary...I'm going to remember *677..
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kiren.png[/img][/url]
Level 31 THF/23 DRG/17 NIN/8 SMN/16 WAR/10 SAM
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Heh, I just pull over, unmarked or not, Unless the cop signal's me to move to a less hazzardous area. Besides Its not like Cops give a f*** about my rights anyways.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Susannah
Tomcat

Post by Susannah »

I heard that was an urban legend...
I'm known for being wrong though.
Seraph Server. Pirate leader of the SkeletonCrew.
August 5, 1958 - May 10, 2006
You never know how much your parents mean to you, until they're gone away. Cherish your time spent, for it may all disappear tomorrow. I miss you momma.
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

i've read many things likes this in "chain" emails and stuff this was copyed from an email if you can't tell. most chain emails if not all are false to begin with. but make of it what you will. i've just read this one and other tomany times befor>.> thats just my opion.

if anyone does the *667 thing on there cell lemme know if it works.
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Speculation get people no where, experimentation is the way to truth.

So I'm sitting here like......no way, that can't be true. I've never heard of that. It doesn't make sense. If that is true, why don't more people know about it? Everyone knows about 911, that's because it can save lives. If this 667 thing is true, it can save lives too. More people would know about it. So I dial information.

The lady I got had never heard of it, and she knew of no listing for such a number.

Your carrier may have something like that, but I tried my dad's cell and my step-mom's cell, nada. My guess is that this chain e-mail is totally false, but differnt cell companies may have this feature.

Conclusion, stick with 911 or memorize your local Police Department's number. It's just common sense.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: ok i want all ladies in RL to please read this!!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: ok i want all ladies in RL to please read this!!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru