Ever wonder...

A place to talk about... anything!
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

Fayin wrote:Sorry Eviticus, but intelligent posts show up like a magnesium flare to me, and you've been launching flares since you got here.
Aww, that brightened up my day. ^.^ Alright, here ya go. http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/f4c3.JPG Fairly recent, my hair is a little longer. Need to get it cut. I have the hungarian blood on my mother's side to thank for the curls...
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Right-o, I posted one of me. Your turn Karou. :D
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Eviticus wrote:Right-o, I posted one of me. Your turn Karou. :D
No digital camera. I have to wait for halloween at least. Besides, As soon as I find the right setting so I wont panic from camera shyness/phobia, I'll have one posted. Chances are If not around Halloween, I'll give you one from the Slipknot Concerts, WrestleMania next year, or hell, Christmas in my santa hat ^^

Honestly, While I do plan to post a photo of me, It isnt my high priority in life at the moment, so I really am Kindly asking to not be pressured about this please

EDIT: One note, Those who asked for the photo are going to owe me big for this, I do have a camera phobia and thats why Very few photos of me exist, I've been drug into something I dont want to do, but i'm doing it anyways. so all I ask for in return is paitence with the photo opportunities.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

/cheer Karou.

SlipKnot RULEZ. Which concert are you going to, some of the ones we are providing security for. Let me know the location and I will make sure we dont throw you off stage o.0
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

If anyone cares to you can see some pics of me on Myspace.com, just search for the user Kei. Feel free to make comments, I'm used to it.
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

Im on Myspace also o.0
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Kessa wrote:Im on Myspace also o.0
Really :shock: wow, didn't expect that :D .

Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

Everyone has a MySpace. Even I have a MySpace, and I HATE MySpace.
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

I've got one too...just gotta remember what my username is on there...I think... ><
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Janeth
Tomcat

Post by Janeth »

I don't have a MySpace... :?

Karou, I know how you feel. I have a camera phobia too. And as for who I'd want to see a picture of... {Hmmm.} I can't think of anyone at the moment. I have met some people in game that I've wondered about, but no one here so far.

Sorry it took me so long to reply to this... When I first read it, I didn't think I could write an interesting enough reply. All I'd have to say is "I can't think of anyone." :P But, then I saw some more things to reply to, enough for a decent-sized post. I feel guilty writing really short posts; I feel like I'm just trying to get my post count up, or that I'm not contributing to the thread. ^^;
[size=75][color=red]Janeth • RDM62[/color] • Bahamut
[color=green]Windurstian[/color] Rank 6.
Stuff I have in real life that proves I'm obsessed: A Windurstian flag, SMN Artifact armor, RDM artifact armor, and a plush Carbuncle.
Currently working on: WHM AF. My brother and I compromised. >.>
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/SMN.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact1.jpg
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c201/Minimaxthetinyone/RedMageArtifact3.jpg[/size]
[quote="Twotogether"]just because she doesnt do everything that everyone else wants to do
and she doesnt care about what you want her to do
doesnt mean she isnt fun[/quote]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

I don't have a Myspace... :oops:
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Janeth wrote:Sorry it took me so long to reply to this... When I first read it, I didn't think I could write an interesting enough reply. All I'd have to say is "I can't think of anyone." :P But, then I saw some more things to reply to, enough for a decent-sized post. I feel guilty writing really short posts; I feel like I'm just trying to get my post count up, or that I'm not contributing to the thread. ^^;
I have that same problem, wanna say something but don't know what. :oops:
Camu
Big Cat

Post by Camu »

Even I have myspace.
Alona
Kitten

Post by Alona »

Is this supposed to be a picture thread?
Alyona Klochkova...the only Russian Mithra in Vana'diel!
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

Can be, I'm guessing. Then again, we do have a picture gallery. If we really wanted to we could do that there or something. And I'm sorry, Karou. I didn't mean to pressure you or anything. ^.^;;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

well it will be a while before i get off this ass top. til then ill see what I can do.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

Eviticus wrote:Can be, I'm guessing. Then again, we do have a picture gallery. If we really wanted to we could do that there or something. And I'm sorry, Karou. I didn't mean to pressure you or anything. ^.^;;
hehehehehe but i do /nudge :twisted:
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

Whats a Myspace? :?
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Website where you can post ur own pics isnt it? :roll:
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Ambrey wrote:Website where you can post ur own pics isnt it? :roll:
That and you can create a profile of yourself for others to see and talk to others.

Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Eviticus wrote:
Fayin wrote:Sorry Eviticus, but intelligent posts show up like a magnesium flare to me, and you've been launching flares since you got here.
Aww, that brightened up my day. ^.^ Alright, here ya go. http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/f4c3.JPG Fairly recent, my hair is a little longer. Need to get it cut. I have the hungarian blood on my mother's side to thank for the curls...
Jeez Evit, that's... way not bad :D

I'm actually kinda jealous. I've got the stereotypical male geek look (scrawny version). You must have the girl geeks all over you.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Eviticus

Post by Eviticus »

:oops: Not particularly
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Ever wonder...

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Ever wonder...

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru