Your Dream Car.

A place to talk about... anything!
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Your Dream Car.

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Like it says, tell us what your dream car (or what ever kind of auto it is). Add what you want like pics and full descriptions.

Model:Esperante GT

Exterior Color:Sapphire Blue Metallic

Interior Color:Light Tan

Trim Color:Carbon

That's my car the Panoz Esperante GT :D though the estimated price on it is about $97,360.00 for the convertable.

Sadly there's no dealers that carry it in Louisiana.
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
Meowmixer
Tomcat

Post by Meowmixer »

Saleen S7

the most unaffordable car that I want ;;
[img]http://www.sheep.physicsisbroken.com/Theadrinsig3.jpg[/img]

"When the sun sets, the hunt begins"

Theadrin / lvl 53 sam/ 31 war / 31 thf / 18 nin / 12 rng /37 mnk ~ Rank 5

Meowmixer / 13 war / 9 thf/ 7 mnk / ~ Rank 2
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Meowmixer wrote:Saleen S7

the most unaffordable car that I want ;;
I second that. :o
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

lotu elsie

and this si my curent car supra mkIII (1986.5)

thats what my car looks like. thought not a pic of my actual cra. it needs some tlc but its coming along
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

I am partial to the 1980 Oldsmobile Delta 88 four door car. Either that or a 1972 Chevy pickup.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

http://img302.imageshack.us/my.php?image=leetcar0fo.jpg

i dont know how tp post picstures with these hosting things because im so stupid.......but dont hate in THIS car
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

YOu can all laugh at me for this idc, but i have no dream car. no really i dont. I love my baby clipse, and nothing more. silly as it sounds, its true :) i want no expensive sports car, or fancy luxury vehicle, i want my baby clipse, the Black Rose, becuase she gets me from point a to point b and thensome, and hasnt ever found a reason to die. :)
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kuaru
Tomcat

Post by Kuaru »

a Shelby Cobra. vintage baby :thumb:
[color=red][b]Rank 9 Kitty of Sandy Oreo!! ^^[/b][/color] Weeee! >^.^<m

[b]PLD[/b]-64 [b]WAR[/b]-32
[b]WHM[/b]-43[b]BLM[/b]-21
[b]SAM[/b]-56 [b]WAR[/b]-28

~[i]Fishy Wishy kinda Squishy, Yummy Yummy in my Tummy[/i]~
Mmm... fishies! :D
Chatulio
Kitten

Post by Chatulio »

Either an Aston Martin V12 Vanquish in black or silver:
Comfy(looking) and fast and cool.
or

a Ford GT 2005 in red and white stripes or in white and blue stripes:
Nice on the eyes and very fast.
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/unifiedchaos][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/unifiedchaos.png[/img][/url]

[b]Unifiedchaos:[/b] Male Elvaan | Rank: 4 Bastoken
29rdm / 11drg / 11war / 6nin / 5drk / 4mnk

[b]Cattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 2 Windurstrian
19thf / 14mnk / 7war

[b]Regis:[/b] Male Tarutaru | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
13whm / 3blm

[b]Kattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
7war
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I am quite happy with my current machines.

1992 Chrysler LeBarron convertable, V6, 5 speed. White/torquise, dove grey interior.

1991 Ford Ranger 3/4 ton club cab pickup.

1980 Chevy Luv longbed dually which is really a 1995 2.8 5 speed S 10 in drag. It even has the S 10 brain. Unfortunatly it is a Canadian brain. Eh?

1982 Norton 850.

1976 HD Sportster.

And the machine I wanted since I was a kid, the 1948 Indian Chief, pure Art Deco on two wheels. My dream machine and I OWN IT!!! I just need to put it together again.

No pics, maybe later.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:YOu can all laugh at me for this idc, but i have no dream car. no really i dont. I love my baby clipse, and nothing more. silly as it sounds, its true :) i want no expensive sports car, or fancy luxury vehicle, i want my baby clipse, the Black Rose, becuase she gets me from point a to point b and thensome, and hasnt ever found a reason to die. :)
When will you girls ever learn of the essence of cars. {/sigh}
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Neoshinobi wrote:
KarouKaniyashia wrote:YOu can all laugh at me for this idc, but i have no dream car. no really i dont. I love my baby clipse, and nothing more. silly as it sounds, its true :) i want no expensive sports car, or fancy luxury vehicle, i want my baby clipse, the Black Rose, becuase she gets me from point a to point b and thensome, and hasnt ever found a reason to die. :)
When will you girls ever learn of the essence of cars. {/sigh}
When will little neo get the essance of Point A to Point B 14.3 SECONDS DRAG AND BURNED OUT THAT POS MUSTANG MY OPPONANT HAD~ also, I'm a street racer no joke, i drift and the like too, that also means my car happens to be my every day ride, but she can push it to the max with a couple nitrous tanks and and a Cold Air Intake, boost control etc, Neo, i'm not your average girl driver :P I make boys cry when they are beaten by a pink eclipse :D
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

KarouKaniyashia wrote:I'm not your average girl driver :P I make boys cry when they are beaten by a pink eclipse :D
You GO girrrl!! :2thumb: :2thumb: :2thumb:
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Naru Fugihara
Big Cat

Post by Naru Fugihara »

Today I was in town and me and my sis was driving around in a Grand Marquie (misspell?). We were at a stoplight with a Dodge truck next to us (didn't see the modle but the bottom of it's window was even with the roof of the car). Well the light turned green and it was as though the truck was trying to race us and we were keeping even with it no prob and even pulled away a little, then back to even. My sis (who was driving at the time) was like "OMG :lol: , I can't believe we did that" (the tires even sqeeled a little from spinning out :P .
"Mithras make every job look sexy"

Name:Narufugihara
Job lvls: 18 WAR, 28 MNK, 37 WHM, 20 BLM, 6 BRD, 8 SMN, 25 DRG (Lumiere: [i]Light[/i]), 12 NIN, 7 THF

Crafts: GS-3, FISH-12, COOK-7, CC-1, WW-3
Swimsuit: Top +1 [X] Bottom +1 [X]

Mules: Narunarusagawa (all my mules are gonna start with Naru >^_^<)

NPC Friend: Yoli Kohlpaka

Jobs I plan to take to AF lvl: WHM, DRG
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

When will little neo get the essance of Point A to Point B 14.3 SECONDS DRAG AND BURNED OUT THAT POS MUSTANG MY OPPONANT HAD~ also, I'm a street racer no joke, i drift and the like too, that also means my car happens to be my every day ride, but she can push it to the max with a couple nitrous tanks and and a Cold Air Intake, boost control etc, Neo, i'm not your average girl driver Razz I make boys cry when they are beaten by a pink eclipse Very Happy
karou i here by challange you to a race 8) i'll see if your elcipes can beat my supra mkiii :twisted:
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

*hands over 600 bucks* you automatically win, i forfeit :P
sakono
Housecat

Post by sakono »

aww wimp! why wont you race me?
its stock so far 200hp...... runs 1/4 mile in 14-15 as is from what i've read..
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Your Dream Car.

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо