My 1st Blog!

A place to talk about... anything!
Prrsha

My 1st Blog!

Post by Prrsha »

I was fooling around on myspace and decided to start a blog. While right now there is nothing but RL sappy stuff in it ATM, I'll be adding FFXI related things to it as well (sort of like a travel log of Mithra Pride) Now you'll be able to read up on Prrsha as she travels through Vanadiel! :D

http://blog.myspace.com/prrsha
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

{Really?}
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

holy shnikeys, Prrsha is a he!? :o I am so /shocked! After that whole deal with Sugarpie... wow... guess thats all I have to say about that right now :oops:
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

I have yet fully update all of the field info. Some of the blanks still remain at default settings. As for my RL gender, I'll say male. I say this to warrent off any further stalker-tarus.

As for the Sugarpie thing? That has nothing to do with the blog entry. It is in regards to some of my RL friends and a few people in game (not Sugarpie really). The entire crux of the Sugarpie thing is this, he approached me wanting a RP relationship strictly in a plutonic sort of way. I agreed and that was that, until he frankly became obsessed and wanted to have a RL one instead. I naturally said no and he quit FFXI.

I'd appreciate if the comments in this thread were directed about the blog though and not the issue regarding Sugarpie. I don't mind talking about it but well, the last time this topic was brought up it led to flaming and the thread was locked.
Yugi
Mad Cat

Post by Yugi »

whats a blog?
[img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/catgirls.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.fairyland.to/BakaMemo/riaa-kittens.jpg[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

I knew Prrsha was a guy. What else can I tell you besides, "I told you so"?
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

Yugi wrote:whats a blog?
its my understanding that blog is short for web-log and it is kinda an online diary that anyone or almost anyone can read.
Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

So whats the deal with your mood?

What does the red "X" stand for? :P
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Neoshinobi wrote:So whats the deal with your mood?

What does the red "X" stand for? :P
Dunno it seems to be part of the blog, I'm still trying to figure it out lol.
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

Batsu wrote:I knew Prrsha was a guy. What else can I tell you besides, "I told you so"?
Prrsha wrote:As for my RL gender, I'll say male. I say this to warrent off any further stalker-tarus.

Anyways, good job there. I never had the persistance to keep a blog up. I'll make sure to check this one out from time to time ^^
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Okay, if thats the case how come you wont just be honest with your real life gender? Why do you feel the need to hide something so trivial?
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: My 1st Blog!

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо