Lost Interest O.o

A place to talk about... anything!
Kahlanfaith
Kitten

Lost Interest O.o

Post by Kahlanfaith »

Ok this is weird, Recently I moved back home with my parents, (for reasons beyond my control) and now i've totally lost interest in FFXI, I havent played in a week at least :o and I'm not exactly sure why, it's prolly the weirdest thing ever, I dunno whether or not to cancel my account or what to do! :? i'm so lost....
Chatulio
Kitten

Post by Chatulio »

Don't worry you'll get back into it. I once did the same thing and didn't log on for two months. When I got back on I realized just how much fun the game was for me. :D Just take awhile off and when you get back it will be even better! :wink:
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/unifiedchaos][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/2/unifiedchaos.png[/img][/url]

[b]Unifiedchaos:[/b] Male Elvaan | Rank: 4 Bastoken
29rdm / 11drg / 11war / 6nin / 5drk / 4mnk

[b]Cattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 2 Windurstrian
19thf / 14mnk / 7war

[b]Regis:[/b] Male Tarutaru | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
13whm / 3blm

[b]Kattibrie:[/b] Mithra | Rank: 1 Windurstrian
7war
FaLl3n AnG3L
Kitten

Post by FaLl3n AnG3L »

Chatulio wrote:Don't worry you'll get back into it. I once did the same thing and didn't log on for two months. When I got back on I realized just how much fun the game was for me. :D Just take awhile off and when you get back it will be even better! :wink:
Yeah I agree, I did the same thing lol.
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Yeah, yer just kinda burned out. I get the way after a while. Then I go play a console game and eat cheetos untill somthing I wanna do in FFXI pops in my mind.

:angel:
RIP Titan MP.
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Sometimes i take a 3 or 4 day break and do other things, but then it is back to vana'diel. The times I am not playing i have my extra machine running FFXI and I use it to bazaar my mule.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
Byubyu
Kitten

Post by Byubyu »

First post :D I am in the MP LS on Gilgamesh!

Anywho, I quit FFXI for about 6 or 7 months, and let me account expire. I originally went to EQ2 to be with friends, and realized that that was not the game that I wanted to play. Then, I hopped over to WoW, and played that for the remainder of my time away. I did not like the solo-centric feel of the game, and grabbed up a WP to come back to Gilgamesh. I bought a new copy of FFXI, and CoP.

Since I came back, I have been having more fun then I ever had with it before. FFXI just has something special that no MMO seems to be able to include. Something about the atmosphere, I believe. It is extremely pretty, and controls well.

The party oriented part of this game can burn people out. LFG all the time can get boring, and frustrating when a party you have banked a half an hour into getting breaks up after 5 minutes.

What I am saying, is that a good break can be very beneficial. Try taking a break for a couple of weeks, but I cannot suggest canceling your account.

HJave fun!
FaLl3n AnG3L
Kitten

Post by FaLl3n AnG3L »

well I have quit 3 times, Prrsha knows who I am. I'm Mithca from Phoenix, anyway this time I really am going to stay on FFXI. I hope that I will atleast, I dont feel like playing EQ2 or WoW they both bored the hell out of me. So that is why I came back to FFXI because it is the best MMO that I have played.
Tailfeather
Housecat

Post by Tailfeather »

yeah, or you can do like me, i got totaly bored of FFXI but mostly cuz my server.. so i jumped on Midgard server for a while, and that helped alot, i feel like playing FFXI again ^.~ and everytime i feel bored on Pandemonium im just switching over to midgard again for a while :)
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Lost Interest O.o

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Lost Interest O.o

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting