Later

A place to talk about... anything!
Batsu
Feral Cat

Later

Post by Batsu »

Yeah, I wont be here anymore. Go ahead throw your party and cheer. . . but first. . . I hate you guys, really I do. I really, really, really, hate you guys. I don't think words can describe how much I hate you guys. I'll be on my way now. Go ahead and ban me, I'm not coming back.

Oh and don't think I hate Mithras, I just hate you guys.

Seeeee~ ya!wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

P.S. I hate you guys.

With much love,

Batsu =D

::Hmm. . . should I really post this? Eh~ what the hell, I might as well. . .:: No rhyme intended.

Edit: I don't know why you have such hatred for us.... Anyway just cleanin it up a bit. -Cyndari

By the way, this is a joke, if you took this seriously, then you must admit that your an idiot.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

No, wait. I think you had a good sugguestion in that post...
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Post by Dukuji »

Please do not feed the troll.
:P
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

:lol:
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Neoshinobi
Mad Cat

Post by Neoshinobi »

Prrsha wrote:http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/warr ... target.htm

That about sums it up.
CAUTION: Target is a favorite disguise of Troller amd Evil Clown.
:wink:
Prrsha

Re: Later

Post by Prrsha »

Batsu wrote:By the way, this is a joke, if you took this seriously, then you must admit that your an idiot.
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warrio ... lclown.htm
Not a particularly powerful Warrior, Evil Clown will attempt to avoid defeat by accusing his attacker of having no sense of humor.
Yep.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Dukuji wrote:Image
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Shirai wrote:
Dukuji wrote:Image
I was hoping he would trrrade his clown nose to me for a fisssh. Nm, it's a used clown nose, not worrrth a fish... Maybe a month old fisssh...
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

I want a happy meal. . .
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Batsu wrote:I want a happy meal. . .
*Hands Batsu a Disgruntled Meal*

Enjoy the new and improved Disgruntled Meal! Now with 80% more lard and sawdust!

Oh wait, that was the McRib... nm.
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Prrsha wrote:Enjoy the new and improved Disgruntled Meal! Now with 80% more lard and sawdust!

Oh wait, that was the McRib... nm.
Nonsense Prrsha, here in the USA we are not alowed to use non nurtiative fillers like sawdust. We have to use "nurtiative" fillers like Chicken Lips, Unmentionable Assorted Innards, and Tannery Residue. The Canadians can use sawdust though.

I do not care where you are from, If you like sausage, NEVER investagate how it is made.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Thanatos02
Kitten

Post by Thanatos02 »

Sausage history is filled with things you don't want to eat, rolled into something you don't want to eat, and incased in something you don't want to eat.

Why are they so tasty, then?
Fear not: for no-one can obstruct
Our passage: it is decreed so on high.
Await me here. Comfort your weary soul
And feed it with high hopes till I return;
For I will not forsake you here in Hell.
- [i]The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri[/i]
[i] Canto 8 [/i]
Kahvi
Krazy Kat

Post by Kahvi »

I grew up on a farm and i still like sausage, haggis, stuffed pig stomach, tripe, and scrapple...

but then again there are very few things i don't eat.
Windurst Rank 10
Fight together, die together, leave no one behind.

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style7,Kahvi.png[/img][/url]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Kahvi wrote:but then again there are very few things i don't eat.
Spoken like a trrrue Mithra! :D
Baketsu
Feral Cat

Post by Baketsu »

Prrsha wrote:
Kahvi wrote:but then again there are very few things i don't eat.
Spoken like a trrrue Mithra! :D
Growing up in the country I know cats will eat anything. Keeping it down, on the other hand, varies.
Jobs: RDM-54/BLM-32/WHM-26/PLD-23/THF14-WAR17-MNK8-DRG17-DRK18-BST3-RNG3-SMN7-BRD1
Race: Elvaan
Hometown: San d'Oria
Skills: Cooking 23- Smithing 3
EXP is hard to come by, treasure it!
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Later

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт