ULTIMATE KITTY GET TOGETHER!

A place to talk about... anything!
Sugarpie
Big Cat

Post by Sugarpie »

I vote for that place where Sugarpie doesn't have to be away from his Prrsha...if she wants Midgar...ill go midgar...course i'd like to stay on Phoenix so i can be my sexy thiefyness or mnkness...but i go where Prrsha goes ^.^
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/Tanvarin/sugar-sig.png[/img]
Yukira
Feral Cat

Post by Yukira »

Midgard sounds fine and appropriate because that's the server where MP started after all! :)
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Batsu wrote:No. . . we should NOT and I repeat NOT hold this event on a server with people who have already exisiting characters there. Its just not fair to the other people who have to put in the extra effort and the fact that they can't use their character.
It would be an effort on everyone's part. If it was hosted on Midgard, since I live there, I would be supplying worldpasses to those who don't (between Fayin and her entourage I could throw down ~12k gil to supply worldpasses to 25 people (5 passes @ 5 uses each)). If it were held on say, Titan, I would still have to do work but this time it would be creating a content ID, getting ahold of a world pass from the kitties on Titan, and then creating a character there. Neither are too difficult, but everyone participating has to put a bit of effort in.
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

Post by Aesha Clan-Clan »

Fayin wrote:
Batsu wrote:No. . . we should NOT and I repeat NOT hold this event on a server with people who have already exisiting characters there. Its just not fair to the other people who have to put in the extra effort and the fact that they can't use their character.
It would be an effort on everyone's part. If it was hosted on Midgard, since I live there, I would be supplying worldpasses to those who don't (between Fayin and her entourage I could throw down ~12k gil to supply worldpasses to 25 people (5 passes @ 5 uses each)). If it were held on say, Titan, I would still have to do work but this time it would be creating a content ID, getting ahold of a world pass from the kitties on Titan, and then creating a character there. Neither are too difficult, but everyone participating has to put a bit of effort in.
exactly, its going to be work for everyone, not just the people who are making their characters. and it seems like Midgard has overwhelming support, so id like to get some Private messages from some people on that server that are willing to support fireworks/worldpasses/ect for this. PM me about that please.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Whatever, your gonna have to buy my a fisherman's tunic and trousers then so I don't look like a dork in my Elvaan RSE.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Batsu - Level 60 Elvaan Paladin - Level 56 Samurai
Gospel
Tomcat

Post by Gospel »

Well we gotta go back to our kitty roots. (other than beta) it would give the cats a chance to see the founders of MP and such. thats my opinion.
More barabric than Heaven.

There can be only one.

White Mage - AF1-[:2thumb:] AF2-[:2thumb:] AF3-[:2thumb:] AF4-[:2thumb:] AF5-[:2thumb:] AF6-[:2thumb:]
The relic hunt begins soon!!!
AFv2-1 (Mjollnir) [:(] - AFv2-2 (Cleric's Duckbills) [:(] - AFv2-3 (Cleric's Cap) [:(] - AFv2-4 (Cleric's Pantaloons) [:(] - AFv2-5 (Cleric's Briault) [:2thumb:] - AFv2-6 (Cleric's Mitts) [:2thumb:]

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Gospel.png[/img][/url]
Mystiana
Princess Cat

Post by Mystiana »

If we pick Midgard, there are plenty of kitties with enough money for World Passes. Yes, there is appeal to opening a new server, but we could always do that anyway without a huge event. I like the idea of everyone coming to the Midgard to really show how large the pride has become.

One problem with this is the linkshell limit of 64. We'd have to make special linkshells for the event.
[FFX|V] Mystiana Rulean >> BLM iL94 - DRG iL91 - SMN iL93 - SCH iL77
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/1463791/
[FFXI] Mystiana@Shiva >> 99 DNC DRG SMN [currently retired]
90+ WAR BLM WHM BST BRD SCH :: 494 Merit Points
Rank 10 for all nations :: Craft: [Cooking: 54][Fishing: 50]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Oh and don't forget to get me an Axe+Shield and Great Axe, I'm not going to be a gimped Warrior.
[Active]
Chi - Level 60 Undead Rogue - Member of Unison - [Rank 9] Centurion ~ 12,695 Honorable Kills - 3 Dishonorable Kills

[Retired]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

wow....someone likes making demands. Remember Batsu, this comes out of someone elses pockets, so please dont make any demands of them, their going to be buying quite a few worldpasses/fireworks/ect for people.
A catgirl is a woman or girl with cat ears and a cat tail, but an otherwise human body; they are found semi-commonly in anime and manga either as a form of cosplay or actual body parts, as well as in a few videogames. Catgirls wishing to look especially cute will wear over-sized mittens and shoes that look like paws. Fans unfamilar with the Japanese obsession with kawaii sometimes point out catgirls act more like kittens than grown cats, who can be aloof and surly.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Aesha Clan-Clan wrote:wow....someone likes making demands. Remember Batsu, this comes out of someone elses pockets, so please dont make any demands of them, their going to be buying quite a few worldpasses/fireworks/ect for people.
He wants to come as an elvaan anyways, which means he won't get a pearl. So what's the point of coming then Bastu?
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

I'll set up a comp to FRAPS it on if anyone wants... unless somebody else with the full version is willing to do it
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Gospel
Tomcat

Post by Gospel »

i was thinking about doing FRAPS and making an AMV (FFXIMV) but my computer can't handle it and nowhere near enough space on my HDD.
More barabric than Heaven.

There can be only one.

White Mage - AF1-[:2thumb:] AF2-[:2thumb:] AF3-[:2thumb:] AF4-[:2thumb:] AF5-[:2thumb:] AF6-[:2thumb:]
The relic hunt begins soon!!!
AFv2-1 (Mjollnir) [:(] - AFv2-2 (Cleric's Duckbills) [:(] - AFv2-3 (Cleric's Cap) [:(] - AFv2-4 (Cleric's Pantaloons) [:(] - AFv2-5 (Cleric's Briault) [:2thumb:] - AFv2-6 (Cleric's Mitts) [:2thumb:]

[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style1,Gospel.png[/img][/url]
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

oh, he can come, but getting apearl, thats a different story
Golddess
LVL (-1) Baka Neko

Post by Golddess »

Darkmattre wrote:You don't even have to pay a dollar. Create a character for that day....then delete it after the event. The first 30 days are free..yes, even the extra $1 mules are free for 30 days. :)

I might be in, keep us posted.
Actually, that only works for the inital 30 days after you activate your first content ID. After 30 days are up, if you purchase more content IDs, you don't get 30 days free on them. At the end of the month, you pay a dollar for the month you activated it on, AND a dollar for the following month (assuming the content ID is still active when the month changes).

And this sounds like a wonderful idea.
[color=blue][b]WHM-BRD75[/b][/color] | RDM62 | BLM38 | PLD30 | NIN25 | SMN22 | WAR20 | DRK18 | THF15 | SAM11 | DRG-RNG-COR10
Gold53.1+1 | Smith21.4 | Wood8.0 | Cook2.2 | Leather2.0
0/300 T.Whiteshell | 0/1400 Byne Bill | 0/6000 O.Bronzpiece | 0/10000 T.Whiteshell
Mithra have paws!
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/boards/images/mithra_paws.jpg[/img]
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

Yeah, this should be really fun. Hundreds of kitties storming East Sarutabaruta...hehehe, awesome. Then us all using poison potions by the AH...{lag}{Can I have it?}
Chanchan
Kitten

Post by Chanchan »

lol

I'm all for this, who cares about a dollar? I make a dollar in 15 minutes, so I'd love to be apart of this.

As far as hosting on Midgar, I'm all forrr it. I would love to visit the original :)
18 WAR 11 THF

-Valkurm Dunes is the funnel of FFXI...and it scares me to have to go back :(
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Waef wrote:Yeah, this should be really fun. Hundreds of kitties storming East Sarutabaruta...hehehe, awesome. Then us all using poison potions by the AH...{lag}{Can I have it?}
Lmao, how to make hundreds of players cry?
Have a lot of Mithra die on a busy spot,
even better.

Take us all to Lower Jueno with a 25+ whm along for eventual underway deaths and do it there :P

Always many people there.

Hylaric
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

oh thats evil shirai.....i like how you think. and for the 30 day thing? oops, i keep getting mixed info from people about that. hmm, jeuno, hundreds of mithra running at lvl 1 from windy to jeuno, wow.....the monsters wont be able to kill us fast enough, someones bound to make it, lol
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

A level 1 race to Jeuno would indeed be one of many high points of such a get together.

Looking foward to it no mater where it happens.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

Lmao, how to make hundreds of players cry?
Have a lot of Mithra and one Elvaan die on a busy spot,
even better.

Take us all to Lower Jueno with a 25+ whm along for eventual underway deaths and do it there

Always many people there.

Hylaric
Oh thats evil Shirai... I like how you think. As for the 30 day thing... oops, I keep getting mixed info from people about that. Hmm, Jeuno, hundreds of Mithra and one Elvaan running at lvl 1 from Windurst, Bastok and San d'Oria to Jeuno, wow... the monsters wont be able to kill us fast enough, someones bound to make it. lol
Fixed that for you.
[Active]

[Retired]
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

hah, we'll just leave you lying somewhere between Windurst and Jueno. :P
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

;_; i hate windy... the only thing good about the place is my favorite foodsourse lives there :twisted:
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

common, its gotta be windy, thats basically the mithra hometown (i dont count kazham since you cant start there.)
Rueka
Tomcat

Post by Rueka »

Nivez wrote:;_; i hate windy... the only thing good about the place is my favorite foodsourse lives there :twisted:
Hey now! Windy isn't that bad. It has trees so it better the Bastok in my opinion. :wink:
52 THF | 26 NIN | 42 DRG | 19 WAR | 28 WHM | 13 BLM | 15 BST | 12 SMN | 12 BRD | 19 RDM

52 THF/26 NIN:
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?25302

42 DRG/21 WAR:
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?70360
Wyvern- Qiqiru
Aesha Clan-Clan
Big Cat

well bastock sucks, if we didnt have it in windy (which of course wont happen), it would be in sandy. Bastok should burn to the ground, and tahd damned leaping lizzie with it.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

sandy {Yes, please!}

but the others wouldnt agree to that >.>; its just my hometown
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Windurrrst please! :D
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

well, since nobody else has a time planned, hows about:

Saturday Apr. 30, starting at about 9:00 am GMT-8
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Batsu
Feral Cat

Post by Batsu »

San d'Oria onry
[Active]

[Retired]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Batsu wrote:San d'Oria onry
(I'm sorry) (too weak)