IGE Exposed!

A place to talk about... anything!
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:s7 ... php+&hl=en

VIP PASS TO MULTIPLE SITES!
A single VIP access point to many great sites. Here are all the sites that you will get access to:

City of Heroes OGaming sites

Everquest 2 OGaming sites INCLUDING DB SEARCH

Final Fantasy XI OGaming sites

Guild Wars OGaming sites INCLUDING GUILD-HALL.NET

Lineage 2 OGaming sites INCLUDING L2ORPHUS.COM

Matrix Online OGaming sites

Middle Earth Online OGaming sites

Ragnarok Online OGaming site

Star Wars Galaxies OGaming sites

Tabula Rasa OGaming site

Vanguard OGaming sites

World of Warcraft OGaming sites INCLUDING THOTTBOT.COM

Wow... just wow.
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

I went all "investigative journalist" on this... and I have to say, as much as I'm disinclined to believe these stories...

I think this one may be true. :shock:

I visited thottbot.net, ogaming, even went to whois.net to see if the domain registration was telling the truth.

You can definitely make an insinuating case that IGE owns ogaming, and that ogaming owns thottbot. At the very least, there's some kind of relationship going on there.

The sad thing is, those who uesd Cosmos while playing World of Warcraft were only fueling the very gil gellers they were trying to get away from in Final Fantasy. :(
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Lihera
Feral Cat

Post by Lihera »

I do know that IGE owns Rpg Expert having written an article for them, and having the sender of the paycheck be IGE. So... I might be a bit suspicious on that front as well.
[color=indigo]New sig comin'. But in the meantime...[/color]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v674/Lihera/baofowfwoosh.gif[/img]
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Hmmm the same site that hosts a bot forum. :roll:
Last edited by Prrsha on Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

Lihera wrote:I do know that IGE owns Rpg Expert having written an article for them, and having the sender of the paycheck be IGE. So... I might be a bit suspicious on that front as well.
I posted to RPG Expert in response to a black mage elemental debuff article. I wrote about experimenting with the debuffs on tigers, but strangely, wherever I wrote the word "tiger" it would be censored, like this:

t***r

I didn't really understand it until now. The letters blotted out were I - G - E :P
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Screw IGE and OGaming. :x
The sad thing is, those who uesd Cosmos while playing World of Warcraft were only fueling the very gil gellers they were trying to get away from in Final Fantasy.
Sorry, but this made me snicker. All those people screaming about gilselling ruining FFXI...
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

wow thats a news post, in the words of the US Military, "Dont Ask. Dont Tell." :P
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: IGE Exposed!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru