I'm leaving the site.

A place to talk about... anything!
Raika Akaizer
FACE STOMPING CAT

I'm leaving the site.

Post by Raika Akaizer »

Titan MP is our LS. Not the site's. I don't know how Amiable feels about this site but I for one am not going to sit back and let all the orders and threats go by. It's garbage and is tearing our LS apart. Can't you see it? Do you even care that a bond of trust among our LS on Titan could be shattered by all this childish crap? All this -people who aren't mithra and are getting in somehow and now we gotta get all paranoid and make everyone feel like crap even though Amiable has the ability to take care of if like she did once before- . I have faith that amiable will take care of any discrepancies to what she feels is right.

So untill Amiable tells me to return,

Goodbye.
RIP Titan MP.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

Well, even though the Titan chapter is having problems that doesn't mean you should leave the site. There's more to it than just airing problems.
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Remake the linkshell and the problem is solved. Why is it so hard to understand this? Until you do so and give trusted members pearl sacks instead of random people, non-mithra will continue to pop in the linkshell.
Xaviar
Kitten

Post by Xaviar »

The problem is that everyone is way too trusting on the linkshell. Anyone who is anon and in a different area than everyone else can get a pearlsack just from being nice and helpfull for a very shortamount of time
Punkerdood
Tomcat

Post by Punkerdood »

hmm well actually the titan mithrapride while ami not logged on has been discussing recreating a mithraprideII for the server becuz most ppl dont like ami because she acts immature and say that shes probably a 12 yr old dude thats just wants to cyber or something like that
75SAM
Rank7 sandoria
Josiejo
Mad Cat

Post by Josiejo »

I don't know what the atmosphere is like on the Titan MP shell itself, but I can tell you that I don't see a lot of harmony on the forums. I also don't understand how anyone could blame the site for problems with the in-game linkshell. This website/forum brings all of us together in a way we could not be otherwise, and it makes MithraPride universal to FFXI. I like that idea, and do not care to see it compromised, as I'm sure applies to Tirial.

However, I don't think your frustration is aimed at the problem. If you would rather leave than discuss solutions to your LS problems, go ahead. I'll ask you this before you do... where is Amiable? She should be the first kitty to post here discussing the problem and solutions, if she wants to be a part of this great effort for a united MP. If not, maybe you could convince her to drop her shell and start a new one. Nothing she has done lately has made me think she was the best person to create Titan MP, and why she would want to hold onto it now is beyond me. Just so you know where your faith lies, she's the only person who can make pearlsacks. It doesn't sound like that responsibility has been kept in-check regarding our only "rule".

I could be completely wrong about Amiable... but I doubt it. Anyway, if you guys would kindly settle the matter, it would at least clear the way for different dramas to unfold.
[img]http://www.johnnysubway.com/~josiejo/images/josiejoSig.png[/img]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Josiejo][b]Josiejo[/b][/url]
NPC Friend: Jajuju (Tarutaru Female Healer)

[b]Kitty Alts[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Sasamii]Sasamii[/url]

[b]Elvaan[/b]
[url=http://www.mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Ryadbraman]Ryadbraman[/url]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: I'm leaving the site.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
xaresity
Queen Cat

Post by xaresity »