The Art of Naming a Character

A place to talk about... anything!
Syine
Tomcat

The Art of Naming a Character

Post by Syine »

Gabe and Tycho of Penny Arcade have been playing the beta (late though they are), and have finally done a comic based on their experiences. It made me laugh.

Warning, may not be suitable for those who have to have their naughty language filter turned on in the client. :wink:
Jeniphel
Dirty Old Man Troll

Post by Jeniphel »

I wanna say that they were playing in Sandy or there abouts...

Hopefully they move on to one of the other towns to get a better feel for the game.
A flash from the past! ... though it's probably more like a drive-by mooning.
Syine
Tomcat

Post by Syine »

They are indeed. If you read the second posting in the news section for that day, Tycho says so. Been doing searches for him, expecting him to be hanging around with someone with an unimaginative name, but so far, no...everyone I've seen seems to have suitably inventive names.
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

hahahaaha thats too funny! I love PA!
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Blightinnos
Kitten

Post by Blightinnos »

I did once see a character named "pennyarcade" near sandy but that might jsut be a fanatical fan. Hmm i wonder.
Final dhalmel count: 257, I am the dhalmel poacher!