TITAN MP READ!

A place to talk about... anything!
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

TITAN MP READ!

Post by Ambrey »

TO THE SHELLHOLDERS AND SACKH0LDERS OF TITAN MP, IT HAS COME TO THE ATTENTION OF THE PRIDE THAT YOUR ACTIONS REGARDING THE TITAN BRANCH OF MP HAVE BECOME UNACCEPTABLE. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT, GET RID OF THE NON-MITHRA MEMBERS OF YOUR LS, AND RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS OF YOUR LS OR DESTROY THE LS! THE MANNER IN WHICH YOUR CONDUCTING YOUR LS UNDER THE MP NAME IS UNACCEPTABLE! CLEAN UP YOUR !@#$ING ACT NOW!
Catsby
Kitten

Post by Catsby »

yeah there is a rather large problem with the amount of non mithra players obtaining pearls. the reason for this is that damn near everyone in the linkshell has a pearlsack. the requirements to be a pearlsack holder should be a bit higher.

edit: perhaps lvl 50 + interview? this thread should have been PM'd to amiable
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Reform the LS under a new name. That's your only solution it seems. Try a name like oOMithraPrideOo. Then when you do, only select a few trusted members to be LS sack holders.
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

If the main shell is dropped, you can recreate with the original name, no problem.
Nimonie
Tomcat

SORRY

Post by Nimonie »

/em Puts a leash on the War kitty (aka Ambrey) :oops:

Sorry I let her out of her cage and she got away from me Will try not to let it happen again. back to your cage you MASSIVELY EVIL KITTY OF WAR. :twisted:
77 Bard, 80 Blm, 80 Monk, 80 blu, 80 bst, 75 smn, 75 Pld, 73 Dnc, 75Rng, 40 Whm, 42 rdm, 37 war, 42 nin, 31 thf. Windurst Sandoria & Bastok rank 10. CoP Complete, aht urhgan Complete, Rise of Zilart Complete.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

/em drops kicks Nimonie, cuts through her leesh, pulls Nimonie's shirt up over his head, leaving him blind and tied, then proceeds to sucker punch him till her arms tire, then pushes him down a hill and runs off! :twisted:
Ryerya
Kitten

Post by Ryerya »

I agree with you Catsby,

An awful lot of CAPS-speak in this thread. The linkshell leader can demote all pearlsackholders at any time and permamently boot any unfit holders. LVL50+ and interview seems like a good idea also Catsby ^^

Ambrey we are aware of the problem, and I know Ami is doing everything she can do to fix it.
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/Ryerya/signiture.jpg[/img]
Kopopo
Teh Cutaru

Post by Kopopo »

See this thread for the result.

viewtopic.php?t=1324
Holydragoon
Big Cat

PearlBreak

Post by Holydragoon »

:( This is not good, I go away for a little family time away from the game due to Christmas, and now I hear about all these non mithra in the shell, and all this arguing... I am from Titan... This makes me want to cry.
Dukuji
Mad Cat

Re: PearlBreak

Post by Dukuji »

Holydragoon wrote::( This is not good, I go away for a little family time away from the game due to Christmas, and now I hear about all these non mithra in the shell, and all this arguing... I am from Titan... This makes me want to cry.
/comfort Holydragoon :(
[url=http://mithrapride.org/members/guildmember.cgi?function=prof&name=Dukuji]'Kuji[/url]; The [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Ninja[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] [color=green][b]{[/b][/color]Cat[color=red][b]}[/b][/color] -------|m >^-^< m|------- Seeker of Oblivion
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: TITAN MP READ!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru