Santa Claws Has Come And Gone - What hauls did you get?!

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Santa Claws Has Come And Gone - What hauls did you get?!

Post by Karou Ariyen »

So whatcha get? Here's my list

From my roomate/friend Jamie & her b/f Toby I got 14 sega genesis prototypes. Real Genesis prototypes~ and a box of EPROM Chips for genesis cartridges.

From my Hubby - Well, my snowboard bindings broke last year and my board was warped. He has my snowboard reconditioned, new boots, bindings, black/pink snowboard pants/jacket/hat/gloves/board bag/backpack, repair tools/kit, medical first aid kit, new stomp pad (Stomp pads are attached to the binding that you step your foot into so you have a stable grip when attaching your bindings to your boots, snowboard leash (Attaches to your bindings and your ankle, that prevents your board from falling off the ski lift if your boot slips out of the binding), Black/Pink goggles and elbow pads. and a G-Scale locomotive I've wanted for our layout.

From my parents - a few pieces of missing G-Scale freight cars, and a couple of Nintendo Shirts-Know your mushrooms and Know your roots

From my daddy - a traditional made afghanistan pendant from his tour of duty

From my aunt and uncle - a brand new 128bit Memory Card for my digital camera

from my cousin - a christmas card. She spent her money on her new b/f >.>;

from my brother and his g/f (my hubby's sister) - they got me the attachments for my kitchen aid stand mixer ^_^

that's my haul~ what's yours?
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
JediKitsune
Mad Cat

Post by JediKitsune »

I got a... bank that sorts and counts change and.. a tin of popcorn. Oh, and Arrested Development DVDs.

It's cool and all, but next year I'm making a list again. I flaked on it this time, even though there was really only one thing I wanted, that is.. a copy of Left4Dead for PC, but I have enough in gift cards to get it I think.
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Not too much this year- some smell good stuff for the bathroom, chocolates, some new earrings and new looney tune collection DVD.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Well We just finished dinner and my hubby had one last xmas gift for the both of us. The original wedding rings he had gotten were 200 buck cheap ones. Out of his personal savings, he had 2 custom non traditional wedding bands made. White Gold with wolves on them with a diamond for the wolves eye.

Out of any gift anyone could have given me, this was the most cherished.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

I ended up getting a nice chunk of money that, when used with my paychecks, got me 4 Gigs of Ram, a new DX10 Graphics Card, PSP, and Fan Festival 2008.

As for the normal wrap and tear gifts, 3 sets of shirts and pants that I needed badly.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Which does not come in quantity comes in quality:

-Parents:

A Sony DHC-H7 Digital camera with carrying bag and a 4GB memorystick.

-Brother and Sis in law:
DVD box of Heroes Season 2

I am very happy :)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Saradiart
Kitten

Post by Saradiart »

Missed out on wishing you guys Merry Christmas considering I joined the day after christmas. ;3

Happy Holidays!

I got a new LCD Monitor and a new table to set my two computers on! I've also got clothes and money!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... k=vx1962wm
// Final Fantasy XI / Midgardsormr Server / Saradiart / Bastok
RDM65, DRK38, WHM37, WAR24, NIN18, SAM19
[img]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p92/vanatul/ShantottoSig.jpg[/img]
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

what I bought my hubby was the symbol expansion kit for his PS3 Drumset for rockband for upgrading to Rock Band 2. I dont' own the full 360 kit. Just a guitar for 360 and a guitar for ps2/ps3. We play Rockband competitions at the local pub and the local pub has a ps3. So I play both. The 360 is just for me really. He was glad that he didn't have to spend another 100 bucks on a rockband set.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

DVDs: Wall-E, Kung Fu Panda, Forbidden Kingdom and Ouran High School Host Club (Ep1-13).
Lots of chocolates.
Bathroom set.
Hair straighteners.
Underwear.
Shampoo and conditioner.
Earphones.
Futurama calendar.
MK vs DC.
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya manga Vol. 1
And a couple of crappy books.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Santa Claws Has Come And Gone - What hauls did you get?!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Santa Claws Has Come And Gone - What hauls did you get?!

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт