Saint's Row 2 Screwups.

Well as it sais, all Xbox related stuff goes here.
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Saint's Row 2 Screwups.

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Waited so long for this, My hubby did too becuase it's on PS3. His copy keeps freezing. And my 360 doesn't have the processing power to get unstuck during the opening prison break. I am not paying 400 for an elite to get this game to work.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

That's somewhat of a wow.... :shock:

I am surprised the big M would release or allow to be released a game that over 1/2 its platforms can't run.

It will bring them nothing but unhappy customers.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Saint's row is not really my type of game.
But still it's quite saddening to read that they release a game that is too heavy for the platform it is released on.

Might just be a bug in the game itself which would be patched later on, but still sad to read that they release games that even have bugs that make it unplayable on the core systems.

Karou, your hubby plays on PS3?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

THQ Knew this would happen, and because it's multiple platform, Microsoft knew nothing about it until launch. The Xbox.com forums tell me that my system is old and dying and I need a new system to play it. But my refurbished Premium system is modified to never Red Ring again. I spent 200 to fix microsoft's hardware issues. Now I have to spend money to buy a new 360 to play this. For now, Saint's Row 2 sits on my game rack above my bed.

I couldn't get past the opening prison break. No cops would spawn to trigger the cutscene during the boat chase. So here I sit. An asian gangbanger with purple tipped dreadlocks and no game to play. I am quite saddened over this. Thankfully Fallout 3 still works so I'm going to work on that.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Ryuune
Kitten

Post by Ryuune »

I keep hearing about the game freezing a lot. But from what i've seen my bf's copy has only frozen once. Could just be a bad disc for the ps3.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Saint's Row 2 Screwups.

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Saint's Row 2 Screwups.

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо