New Girl Qs ^_^

A place to talk about... anything!
Nekosama
Tomcat

New Girl Qs ^_^

Post by Nekosama »

As i cant start playing until November i am getting as much info as i can so im ready ^_^

I know you can i have up to 16 (i think) characters. can you only be one character at a time or make up a party? ^_^

Thank you!

:rofl:
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

Yes you can create up to 16 characters, but only play one at a time. People usually create more characters for mules. I don't know about EU but over here it's $12 for the first char, then an additional $1/per character created each month.
maryadavies
Tomcat

Post by maryadavies »

I can attest to that. Since me and my bro live in the same house, we share a POL account. Only one of us can play at a time (but since we only have one PS2, that's fine).
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v91/maryadavies/Mary.jpg[/img]
~~Also known as Elizara ([url=http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?11530]WHM/BLM, I'll help if ya ask![/url])

[url=http://maffcode.vze.com]My FF Code[/url]
Mod on [url=http://oneroomstudios.illuminata7.net/ffxi/boards/]Kopopo's Opo-pos[/url], a new FFXI board. Come on over!
Nekosama
Tomcat

Post by Nekosama »

Thank you

Thats a shame, i wanted to make a kawaii party ^_^

:(
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

however, i have heard of some crazy pe0ple with a multiple ps2's and multiple accounts, and can play more than one char at a time (some crazy jp ffxi mule sellers), but at 12.95 starting a month per account not to mention you need 2 complete sets of software, it gets rather expensive to do so.

(i also have heard of a person successfully playing 2 jobs at the same time, but this is a much rarer feat)
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

i can attest to that. when there was first a demand for FFXI on the computers in the LAN cafe I work at i tried to install one copy on all the machines. The software apparently keys off the registration codes and would only allow one person to logon per key. I found this out only after i tried to log in and got locked out cause someone else was playing. We quickly realized that we'd have a helluva lot of overhead, nevermind paying for content ids and had to uninstall it all. :(
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Mcpiggi
Tomcat

Post by Mcpiggi »

I met a Hume that powerlevels himself with a Tarutaru. He plays on his desktop, and has a laptop right next to it. :lol: Of course, he had to buy 2 copies of the game and pay for each content ID.
Nekosama
Tomcat

Post by Nekosama »

WOW ^_^

Well i think its about 10Euros (i have never seen the price in £) for England

I will have to wait and see until i get it ^_^

when i install FF11 i will come and chat here first so i can meet some of you ^_^ (same server)
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

well when you do start playing, just give us a hollar on what server you want to be on and we can get you a WP for that server (assuming we have an MP branch there of course)
Prrsha

Post by Prrsha »

Awww, Neko's avatarrr is sooo cute! m(=^^=)m
Nekosama
Tomcat

Post by Nekosama »

:D Thank you ^_^

Well as i am asking you lots of things i am a ? Neko at the Moment :?:
Ja Mata! ^_^

WHM 36
BLM 17
smn 12
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: New Girl Qs ^_^

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: New Girl Qs ^_^

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting