Goldfish

A place to talk about... anything!
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Goldfish

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

I don't think we can have the goldfish on display in the mog house.

Rrrats. I wanted goldfish.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

No, we can't. I was really disappointed when I figured that out (one look at the actual bowl, which is not a regular fishbowl, confirmed that, along with my realization that an item can't be both furniture and equippable).

Oh well...I still had a lot of fun scooping goldfish and getting fireworks. :D
Valkyr
Tomcat

Post by Valkyr »

bleh pointless imo....i did it for a bit then it was like "your paper ripped" "the fish slipped off" every single freaking time....so i gave up and gave my scoops to shanee
The world before the fall...
Delightful is the light of dawn...
Noble is the heart of man...
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Its not pointless, we can eat the goldfish. :P

Little goldfish and black bubbleeyes give +2 DEX & -4 MND. I haven't eaten a Lionhead yet.

If I cannot have goldfish in my Mog house, at least they are good for something.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

i wonder, if we can eat the goldfish, can we also cook them? steamed goldfish anyone?
Klenath
Big Cat

Post by Klenath »

Nivez wrote:i wonder, if we can eat the goldfish, can we also cook them? steamed goldfish anyone?
Mithra have the race-specific capacity to eat raw fish.

Galka have the race-specific capacity to eat raw meat (saw someone do this).

I would like some broiled goldfish though. :D
Sivara
Big Cat

Post by Sivara »

Much to the delight of the crowd in South Gustaberg on the opening day of Goldfish scooping, I ate a live tiny goldfish. It gives +2 DEX and -4 MND. I refused to eat a Lionhead or a Black Bubble Eyes though, but someone else did. They said the stats were the same.

Maybe if you are a thief, you could eat the Tiny Goldfish (they stack) for the DEX. It would be way cheaper than Roasted Pipira, even if it is only 2 DEX, and the scooping game is temporary.

Hmmm....
Swipe
Housecat

Post by Swipe »

scooping game :o
I've been away too long! Hope it hasn't all ended just yet.. sounds like fun :)

—Swipe
[size=92]~ Swipe ~ World of Midgardsormr ~ Rank 5 in the legions of Windurst ~[/size]
[img]http://www.crystalrecipies.com/qd/Badgercub/New_swipe_sig.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Goldfish

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting