About time Square Enix!!

A place to talk about... anything!
Fiye
Captain Fiye

About time Square Enix!!

Post by Fiye »

March 8th a new service will finally be added since the JP release of FFXI.

They're going to allow new character PICK the server they start on. Whether you own an existing character or not does not factor into this equation.

Also, Gold Passes will still be available, if you want to take advantage of the special benefits of it.

And they're making plans for an event to allow us to change servers. I'm not too sure, but I might leave Valefor... depends on whats going on there.

Maybe I'll hook up with another MP shell.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Seems like FFXI population has declined that much :oops:
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

2.1k Peeps on valefor right now.

You'd expect this really. Although, I'm surprised its taken FFXI this long for that to occur.
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

You think they would have allowed people to select their servers from the beginning, or at least offered the option.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

:roll: maybe all the RMT will go to the same server... wouldn't that be GRAND!!!! /enddaydream
I wouldn't mind going to a less populated server, but at the same time I would hate to leave all my friends behind. :(
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Tianshii wrote::roll: maybe all the RMT will go to the same server... wouldn't that be GRAND!!!! /enddaydream
I wouldn't mind going to a less populated server, but at the same time I would hate to leave all my friends behind. :(
Same problem here Tia, tho personally I'd kinda almost prefer a more populated server...or at least one with less A-holes botting in end-game. -_-
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

I'm quite happy with my server, though would be fun to see some of you guys in game :)
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

Lol same, sugami.

I know some people here don't really care for Alla, but two of the Alla FFXI admins were recently invited to meet and talk with the game's devs and Sage Sundi.

They just got back and had some interesting info that they posted on the site right away.
Editorial: A Day with SE Posted by: Exodus on Friday, March 2nd, 2007 @ 23:07 PST

SURPRISE!

We have just arrived back at the hotel room after an amazing day touring the Los Angeles Square-Enix office location! Most of the visit consisted of "oooo"s and "aaaaah"s as we were floored with the all of the visuals and inner workings of the founders of the game we've all grown to love.

We will provide a full write up of the trip after we return home, but we were too excited to wait to tell you all of the juiceir portions of the meeting, particularly a special announcement made by Sage Sundi at the conclusion of the meeting.

They plan to make the PC version of Final Fantasy 11 windowable. Yes. You heard it here first!

The windowed version has been approved by the higher ups. Soon enough, we shall hear a formal announement and receive more information regarding this feature! For now, we speculate that this will be done via a future patch update.

Also, we mentioned to them how the drop rate for certain end-game items are particularly difficult. The whole team seemed very interested in our feedback (well, your feedback!) regarding this. Sage Sundi himself mentioning that we should expect a change in drop rate in the future as they evaluate that which was discussed. (More details and pictures later!)
Still all hearsay and rumor at this point, but still, very interesting development.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

You know why they're going to make it windowed now? Microsoft's Vista..
Alya Mizar (Tsybil)
Queen Cat

Post by Alya Mizar (Tsybil) »

Ambrey wrote:You know why they're going to make it windowed now? Microsoft's Vista..
That is a GRRREAT guess. I would not bet against it.
Tianshii wrote:maybe all the RMT will go to the same server... wouldn't that be GRAND!!!! /enddaydream
I wouldn't mind going to a less populated server, but at the same time I would hate to leave all my friends behind.
/sigh More like take an opportunity to expand their base of operations.

On Midgard, I have lost track of all the nice kitties I met there and MP has kinda died. :cry: I am quite happy on Garuda, but would move my Midgard self cheerfully to a server with an active MP shell.
Red Mage 99, White Mage 50, Black Mage 75, SCH 99, Summoner 14, THF 25, BLU 25, NIN 50, WAR 18, DRK 50, DNC 49, PLD 50. Goldsmith 72 +2, Cooking 60 +2, Alchemy 41, Fishing 33, Rank 8, Windurst, Lakshmi (Garuda, I weep for you)

Red Mage 26 White Mage 11 Black Mage 12 Thief 16, Cooking 1, Rank 3, Windurst, Quez.
Fiye
Captain Fiye

Post by Fiye »

You know what would be nice...

if all the MP kitties would move onto one server.

Imagine it.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

MS Vista and/or 'cause they want people to stop using windower. I large majority of people probably wouldn't use windower if it was windowable :)

Well~ I'm not moving my main char. I like Bahamut too much but I have a mule I never use anymore. Could delete her and remake in a different server so can see some of you kitties :)
Wanta
Kitten

Post by Wanta »

I'll happily move to another server as soon as I get the chance. Here on Ragnarok, 80% of the non-Japanese players are either Spanish or Italian and they generally refuse to speak English.
Vatrina
Tomcat

Post by Vatrina »

Fiye wrote:You know what would be nice...

if all the MP kitties would move onto one server.

Imagine it.
All of MP on one server...my god, we could rule the world!

(Even if we couldn't, it'd still be neat)
75 RNG elite 75 BLM 75 PLD 75 SMN
Windurst Rank 10
Bastok Rank 10
San d'Oria Rank 10
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

The Alla reps who went to the meeting with SE are back and both have posted full write ups of their trip. I didn't feel like making another thread since I originally brought up the subject in this one.

Anyway- highlights from Exodus's write-up:
Allakhazam.com
FFXI Community Gathering

March 2, 2007

By Elvis Fernandez, “Exodus"
Now that the fun stuff is over, it’s time for business.

The Nitty Gritty

Through out the day, we had several moments to talk to the SE reps about…well…anything FFXI related. I had a lovely chat at the lunch table, and also brought up several points in the actual meeting. I will try to convey all the information that is both still fresh in my memory and within my notes in no particular order.

Windowed Mode

We were informed that the game got approved to be windowable. Most of the information that we know of this was already mentioned. I don’t think it’ll be available in the upcoming March update (which is the 7th, I believe), but will be available via a patch. We will get more into detail regarding it as the information is provided.

Server Selection / Server Migration

It was asked if there would ever be the ability to select your server instead of relying on the world pass. Much to their amusement, this was already announced to be true as of Friday on PlayOnline.com. Adding to this, though, we inquired about server migration. They also plan on including the service. As of yet, they are undecided if there will be a fee involved in doing so.

LFP / Linkshell Community

It was mentioned that looking for party is a bore and a chore. Several points were brought up, including the ability to search as multiple jobs simultaneously. The SE reps seemed interested in the idea. This lead to the announcement that they are working on player searching via the Linkshell Community site. They jotted down that idea and will see what they’ll do with it.

Linkshells

It was brought up how linkshells are nothing compared to actual guilds. From what they mentioned, it was supposed to be JUST a communication tool, and didn’t expect it to turn into a guild thing, either. They mentioned that they are not really planning on adding a guild feature, but will see what the developer team comes up with anyway. I brought up how if a LS leader leaves the game, it sort of leaves the whole LS to either make new pearls or just hope the remaining sack holders don’t go anywhere. I suggested something as simple as making the leader’s pearlsack tradable, to make it easier to pass leadership to another member without having to recreate a whole linkshell and redistribute pearls. Mocchi seemed interested in the idea. Sage Sundi, of course, told me to put that up on the auction house while we were at it. (He’s a riot! Super cool guy.) Conversation then lead off to allowing players to enable a “bazaar mode” where one could be sent messages to

Rare/EX Drops

I brought up drop rates. This caused quite the stir as I ended up having all the premier site admins giving my argument a stronger foundation. My initial statement was along of the lines of how the feeling of accomplishment is diminished when the item you work so hard for doesn’t drop. I further strengthened the argument with a general example which was “imagine waiting for a 24-72 hour monster pop to finally arrive, go through an vicious battle to attempt to defeat the monster, only to get a Fire Crystal.” While they laughed at the example, they were visibly taken back some by the comment made. Pikko added that going through such difficult battles only adds unneeded tension to end-game and more-so would cause a player to just downright quit. I don’t remember who mentioned this, but another example brought forth was something as simple as Leaping Lizzy. You have people who are literally 0/15 on that mob, and the item is Rare/EX. It was further discussed that the drop rates of non Rare/EX items should be changed, as that would affect the economy. Sage Sundi turned to me and assured me that this will be addressed and that I (we) should expect to hear from this soon.

Puppetmaster

At lunch, I was able to have a one on one with Yasu. I mentioned to him that currently, Puppetmaster seems to be an awesome job with much potential to it. First thing that I was told is that while Blue Mage and Corsair have been properly evaluated, there is still much up in the air as to how they will take Puppetmaster, and that it was the last of the three new jobs that they will evaluate. Despite this, I pushed forward to talk about the job, in which he seemed highly interested in. I mentioned that it is a job with almost as much versatility as a Red Mage, but still limited. Limitations I mentioned was how the tank puppet is great, but can’t be cured (you can’t live off of regen alone), how the mage puppet has a Bio habbit nobody likes, and how it’s silly that while the game description mentioned that you have a mind link with your puppet, the puppet itself has a mind of it’s own. This quickly caused Yasu to turn to Mocchi and speak to him in Japanese (Mocchi isn’t fluent in English) and tell him of our conversation. I’m hoping that our discussion will cause some welcomed changes to the job!

Fellowship NPCs

Also at lunch, Ganiman brought up Fellowship NPCs. He inquired about the point of weapon upgrades as the damage seems to be the same no matter which weapon you give to the NPC. Yasu confirmed that the weapon itself is purely cosmetics, much like whatever armor your NPC uses. On the other hand, though, he did mention that the weapon types vs mob types ARE still in effect with your NPC. This would mean that a NPC using Hand-to-Hand would infact do more damage to bones than to say a NPC using a javelin against bones, to make one example. I brought up how I wished there was a way to control your NPCs actions, more specifically, to get rid of AoE weapon skills. I went as far as even using the Gambit System from FF12 as an example of an incredibly well thought out system. I also inquired about NPCs in Aht Urghan, in which he replied that they are still working on that. I mentioned that if there’s any area one shouldn’t be allowed to summon their NPCs would have to be Al Zahbi; imagine 700 players with 700 NPCs! Yasu laughed and fully agreed.

GMs/Customer Support

One of the general misconceptions that literally pains them and frustrates them is that they do not listen to their player base. Matt Hilton told us how he stares at his screen sometimes, reading the forum posts stating this, and he just wants to literally post an argument against it; but things aren’t that simple. Everything is a process to ensure the proper customer care is done. While Matt Hilton, or any SE rep, could speak on their behalves, they also represent Square-Enix as a whole, both with and without Final Fantasy 11. That in mind, he can’t post anything that he’s not approved of, as saying something false would make them, as a whole, look bad.

The myth of GMs being hired by SOE was obviously debunked as we entered the “GM Room” in our tour. We were able to meet several GMs, including the senior GM. A GM could easily go through 30+ calls a single day and average out over 8000 calls per week. More or less the same goes for the customer support line. Often times, people post that they reported a player to the GM and the GM did “nothing.” It actually turns out that whenever a player gets reported, that player goes through some research to make sure that the GM call has merit behind it. This is to weed out players who make false calls (which happens often. RMT even tries to do it to knock of legit players.) They are trying their very best to provide players with a better environment to game in.

Another GM myth is that EN GMs can’t handle anything with JP GMs. This is actually quite incorrect. They have a constant camera feed to the GM office in Japan (of course, also inside their SE office). Through that and various other tools that monitors the overall haul of the game, they keep a close connection to the GMs in Japan and will send any Japanese player GM calls to them, respectively (and visa versa.) While GMs seems to be a thankless job, they strive to continue to do their best to make the game environment as smooth as possible.

The Forums

Matt Hilton averages about 5 hours per day reading forums on all of the premier sites, and even non-premier sites. He restricts himself from posting for reasons already mentioned, and also to prevent the notion of –any- site favoritism that might or might not develop if he happens to post on any one particular site more often than another. I mentioned to him that it was much preferred if he would at least log in so that we see when he’s viewing the site, so that the player base could be at ease. He’s going to make an effort to try and be more active on the premier site forums, from what he mentioned to us. He definitely takes passion with the game and wants the player base to be happy. While he can’t really plop into every thread just to say “we’ll check it out”, I’m sure you all will be seeing more of him in the future, whether it’s via lurking or actual posts.

Random Tidbits That Were Discussed

-Vista compatibility is currently in the works and should become an available patch soon.

-No plans for a re-release of FFXI for the PS3, as the PS3 is already backwards compatible.

-No plans for Macintosh.

-All information that is to be announced is done simultaneously for NA, JP, and EU. They never intentionally announce something for just JP first then NA/EU. We mentioned to keep us premier sites in the loop!

-More merchandise and better advertising was advised. Currently, their commercials shows a random MMO, while Final Fantasy has always been generally known for it’s in-depth plots.

-RMT was not discussed. (We left the deadhorse at the forum.)

-They plan on holding another summit for the premier sites; this one better planned that would involve official player questions.

-We (Allakhazam) plan on keeping in check with them via e-mail.

-The grand majority of them all play FFXI in their spare time.

-Sage Sundi was embarrassed that the Tribunal wasn’t updated in a bit. He’s planning on working on that!

-The difficulty in finding certain features of PlayOnline.com (for instance, Feedback) was addressed.

-They have no plans to discontinue FFXI support or shut down the game at all.

-They do plan a new MMO. No information (at all) was given to us regarding this, but we were assured that this will not affect the continuation of FFXI. They plan to continue to expand the game onward.

That somewhat wraps up the meeting! Here’s waiting for the next one. Keep in mind guys, SE –does- in fact care. Send Feedback Messages and post on the forums! It’s the KEY way of being heard. Even louder now, that they’ve given us the tools to act as your loudspeaker! Hope you all had as much fun reading this as I had writing it!

(Take care.) (See you again!)
And Pikko's write-uphighlights:
Topics that were discussed:

Transferring characters to another world - This will become more easily available at a later date. They did not specify how soon, but confirmed that something is in the works.

Crafting underutilized - Someone suggested that they use the Linkshell Community data to allow people to search for crafters by skill level. We were told that this would be evaluated and that it was a good suggestion.

LFP on multiple jobs - This was suggested to help ease the pain of having no one to group with at the lower levels. People who have 75 jobs may want to level a lower job but don't want to sit around AS that particular job would show up in a search for the level range. This was also something that we were told would be evaluated.

NQ drops for HNM such as wyrms - Expect improvement to come soon.

Macintosh support - They do not intend to support Macintosh.

PS3 - They could not officially comment on or support the PS3 because it has not yet been fully tested.

Vista solutions will be announced when available.

This summit was called to establish a more connected and personal relationship between the company and the community. With all that we saw, did, and talked about, what it came down to is that they would like for the community outlook of them to change for the better. It was a huge step in the right direction and already there are vast improvements in communication and understanding. I see incredible opportunities for improvement in the game, in the community relationship between the Premier Sites and Square and between Square and the playerbase.

They would like you to know that they do care and that they do read our boards every day. Matt dedicates a significant portion of his day compiling what he calls "Hot Topics" to forward on to the dev team. He wishes that he could post and comment and mingle, but tensions usually mount to disastrous levels when he does so. It was very easy to identify with their frustration since while administering this site, we encounter all of the same problems. Not everyone is happy when you do something. People complain for no good reason. They make up things to get even. Flood you with ridiculous requests of obvious low priority. One wrong step and suddenly you've kicked over and ant's nest with no way to contain things than to stop interaction and focus on your work. I hope that this summit, our write-ups, and future discussion will help to alleviate some of the aggression many players feel towards Square Enix.

When the discussion was closed, we took a nice group photo and then headed off to dinner at a place I believe was called Ocean Seafood. Mocchi, Sundi, and Yasu all ordered the king crab and we were all amused by the sight of the three of them wearing paper crab bibs. Before dinner began, Matt made the announcement that FFXIclopedia had officially been approved as a Premier site. Congratulations to them!!!! You guys deserve it!!

After dinner I offered to show Rickshaw my gardening data, which I had brought with me. It made it's way to Matt, then to Sundi, Mocchi, and Yasu who all seemed very impressed. It felt great just having them looking at what has been Pikko's life's work for so long. Sundi even made a comment to Mocchi that he should give me something for all my work. Come on Pikko Flowerpot! Hey, I can hope right? *grin*
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Haha screw you Macs! :lol:

Nothing about abjurations from new Assault though :( here's hoping!
Rinni
Tomcat

Post by Rinni »

changing servers eh? i like the sound of that. would be nice to party with people i actually know. and a nice big MP LS on one server would be awsome.

could be tempted to come back if that kicks in
am a lil' kitty an' i <3 to fish.

Mmm Fishies.

lvl 54 {fisherman}
i will be a master!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Id probably Leave Phoenix server in a heartbeat. Too many people know me there. And what I mean by know is : Hey Agentblack is a lvl 75 Rdm. Let me spamm him for help even though i can clearly see he is lvling his corsair in a party in Yhoator Jungle.
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Sugami wrote:
Haha screw you Macs! :lol:

Nothing about abjurations from new Assault though :( here's hoping!
Um...You do know that Leopard will allow Intel Mac's to dual boot Windows XP at launch with support for Vista at the end of 2007/early 2008 right?

No reason to support a five-year-old MMO on a platform that will soon be able to run Windows.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Delila
Kitten

Post by Delila »

move to a new server hmm. I think it sounds good to get the pride all in one. if you guys decide to do it let me know I'm willing to come. here in Odin the server is 3000+ on at all times but I don't have anyone to hangout with. So if you guys want to join together in one server that would be awsome :D
PLD75 WAR40 MNK20 NIN31 BLM31 THF60 RDM12 WHM50 SMN 10
[img]http://www.mithrapride.org/gallery/albums/userpics/11831/Delila.jpg[/img]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Yeah macs suck so much they're having to imitate PCs :P
Okuza
Feral Cat

Post by Okuza »

LFP / Linkshell Community

It was mentioned that looking for party is a bore and a chore. Several points were brought up, including the ability to search as multiple jobs simultaneously. The SE reps seemed interested in the idea. This lead to the announcement that they are working on player searching via the Linkshell Community site. They jotted down that idea and will see what they’ll do with it.
This is hilarious. I posted the multiple LFG idea as far back as a month after release and I'm pretty sure I wasn't the first or the only one that sent that feedback. I know I saw other postings with that idea around that time frame. Just goes to show that sending feedback to SE is like shouting down a well. I see the "linkshell community" for LFG method as being a total waste of developer time. As anyone that has ever ran a shell can tell you, getting people to visit a web site or even to log out of the game is incredibly hard. If it doesn't happen in-game, it doesn't exist.

Pretty funny that my prediction about alt-tab turned out to be true. Here's another one to go along with it. I bet that after they release the built-in version of Alt-Tab, they announce that they will begin persecuting Windower users. Also, my bet is the built-in alt-tab will have sufficient problems at first that folks will still need to use Windower.
Tianshii
Mad Cat

Post by Tianshii »

I disagree with getting people to visit a website comment... I mean look at all of us visiting THIS one :lol:
Most people in the LS I run visit our forum often. Those that can't can get the info on events we plan through those that do and the /lsmes.
Overall, they are pretty good about visiting the forum to keep informed :)

Though, I know there ARE people who find it difficult to log off to even go pee... So... I can see how Okuza's comment could fit in with some players. Thankfully, I don't have anyone that freak-obsessed in my ls :lol:

I'm very excited about all these changes SE has implemented today and that they are listening.
I've often wondered about GM's...but I know that simply making a GM call and expecting them to jail or ban the person you called about is just stupid. If it was you & someone who disliked you for whatever stupid reason did it, you would want the GM to investigate, wouldn't you? That takes time. I do try to give them the benefit of the doubt. When I see the huge RMT bannings take place, and someone on my RMTpoooplist is gone, I feel like they heard me :D

All these new additions and changes implemented today has really renewed my hope that FFXI can be enjoyed with nice and talented players WITHOUT having to relinquish our valuable free-time hunting HNMs.
Thank you, ScarlettPheonix, for posting the highlights from Alla.
I rarely visit that sight because, from what I have seen outside the mission/quest info., it's a flame fest. When I do visit it, I am there to look up information on a mission or quest only.

With regards to server migration, all the MithraPride kitties on one would be AWESOME! However, I have so many non-mithra friends & LS members. I would hate to have to exclude them from MP, even though I love MithraPride!!
If they do allow server migration & I stay on Leviathan, any of my mithra sisters on this site are welcome in my LS :)
If/when that option becomes available, PM me. I'de be happy to give you information about PuszNoots and answer any questions you have.

I'm really looking forward to a windowed version of FFXI. I used to only play on PS2 so it was pretty easy to play & then turn to my laptop to look up info. I got a new laptop last year & installed the game on that & got to cleaning out the old laptop to give to my brother... Then I found out windower was a no-no. Playing full is fine until... you need to look up that crafting synth... Need to look up some info on a mission... Need to look up who was coming to a scheduled event... Need to look up what NPC sells some item... blablabla. I felt kinda stupid asking all the time... So I went back to playing on PS2...and then finally (because I love some of the .dat swaps) dug out my old laptop :lol: .
So, paws crossed this windowed version comes out soon!!!

:? ohmygoodness I wrote a lot... I think I've reached my written words allotment for the day now :|
Assassen Summoner
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o233/PuszNboots/sigs/Tianshii_this.jpg[/img]
SMN75~SAM75~whm75~thf42~DNC38~drg33
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: About time Square Enix!!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: About time Square Enix!!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru