Working for the weekend

A place to talk about... anything!
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Working for the weekend

Post by Keavy »

So I was wondering if anyone on Phoenix has any quests they need help on or anything like that because I got some stuff I want to do and I thought "It would be nice if everyone who needs something could all team up to do it." So i'm seeing who out there needs what.

Here's what I need (and want) and I wanna see who else needs what I need:

Mission 5-2
Teleport-Yhoat
S.O.B. Quests (Crying Over Onions, Wild Card, The Promise)* <-- Need Torami (Sp?) Canal Access before I can do Wild Card.
Crawler's Nest and Garlaige Citadel Coffer Keys
WHM AF Body
Old Gauntlents/Dark Spark fight
Um...Can't think of anything else at the moment. Post here or send me a message in-game.

(P.S. I'm at work :shock: )
Last edited by Keavy on Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Leane
Irresponsible Adventurer

Post by Leane »

I need the SOB quests, but unfortunately I'm on another server
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

Leane wrote:I need the SOB quests, but unfortunately I'm on another server
NOOOOOOO

It's OK. I just want the neck gear you get for completing the quests.

P.S. Anyone have any tips on getting the Vazhl key item? I got maps of the area printed with the locations of chest spawns pre-marked and 2 stacks each of Silent Oil and Prisim Powder but I was wondering, beyond that do I need anything else? Like patience? Cuz I never seem to find the chests.

Be my luck I'll go through all this and find the chest waiting for me.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

Hrrm, getting a Fei'yin chest... well, it repops every 30-40 minutes, something like. Anybody who's farming in there will probably be watching for chests because Life Belts come from those. You'll need to be quick and lucky.

If I recall, all the chest spawns are on the first floor/map, but some of them are in the blocked off corner that you have to go through the basement to reach.

All the bats aggro, if they're high enough. Be wary of magic aggro from EP or higher arcana. (Weapons, dolls, golems, pots, and the occasional elemental)
WHM 75 - SMN 75 - BLM 63 - Midgardsormr
Windurst Rank 10 - RoZ and CoP completed
Alchemy 60 - Cooking 54 - Goldsmithing 24
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

I found a good deal on Vahzl and after frustration over MPK's I bought the damn scroll so that is off the list.

I can sell Warp II and cover the cost so my finances will be fine.

Also Pheonixhawk and some people I know also will help me get Yhoat and with that I have every WHM spell until 60 with the exception of Raise II and Shellra III.
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Working for the weekend

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Working for the weekend

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru