The hidden part of anime they DONT want you to see!

A place to talk about... anything!
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

The hidden part of anime they DONT want you to see!

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Yea Its true, all these anime want to make people look so cool, make girls look so attrative, but there is a serious downside!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1rLDta ... gly%20Girl

See! :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Takara2011
Kitten

Post by Takara2011 »

The song was great, but not all of those girls were ugly. ^^; :lol:
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/tora20/chibirukku2.gif[/img]
Arat
Windurstrian Goddess of Randomness, Typos, and Mistells
THF54 | WHM33| BLM26 | NIN25 | DRG15 | WAR12 | SMN10 | MNK9 | BLU8 | PUP7 |COR17
Pheonixhawk
Queen Cat

Post by Pheonixhawk »

Yeah, still I love this video and hadn't seen for a while.

P.S. Free catnip to whoever can name 10 anime's that were in this video.

Sugami doens't count cause Im pretty sure he/she can name all of em :lol:
DRK 75, RDM 75, 65 PLD

"If I could have a bot program. I'd have an Auto-Tarupunt one. You know. As soon as you go AFK it punts all taru within the area. Priceless" ~ Blackwing of Phoenix Server
Takara2011
Kitten

Post by Takara2011 »

^^; I know I can't name all of them. I only knew Akira, Tenchi Muyo, Ranma 1/2... That's all I remember from that video.
Last edited by Takara2011 on Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/tora20/chibirukku2.gif[/img]
Arat
Windurstrian Goddess of Randomness, Typos, and Mistells
THF54 | WHM33| BLM26 | NIN25 | DRG15 | WAR12 | SMN10 | MNK9 | BLU8 | PUP7 |COR17
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Heh most of that is old stuff which I haven't seen, pretty sure there was a Final Fantasy in there... guessing at V or VI.

I think Weird Al wrote that song and Aqua performed it.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Mihoshi and Felishia do not equal ugly..... thats so not right :p very funny though
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Tivia
Irrepressible Kitteh

Post by Tivia »

Saw this and realized in the first few seconds I have this video, so I went searching through it and was saddened...It took me 20 minutes to find it because somehow I have accumulated 765 anime/game music fan vids like this... :shock:
Shirai
Crazy Dutch Cat

Post by Shirai »

Pheonixhawk wrote:P.S. Free catnip to whoever can name 10 anime's that were in this video.

Sugami doens't count cause Im pretty sure he/she can name all of em :lol:
I'll take that challenge when I get home,
I haven't seen this vid in a while but I am sure I can name most of the anime in it.

As for AMV,
I used to be a big fan of Malboro studios.
Their Battle of the faiths music with Record of Lodoss wars was just fantastic!
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
[21:36] <MarkovBot> Markov2.0, sanity is boring.
FFXI: Asura - 14/22 jobs @99
ScarlettPheonix
Queen Cat

Post by ScarlettPheonix »

pretty sure there was a Final Fantasy in there... guessing at V or VI.
Close, its the sorceress from FF VIII, the screenshots are from the CG movie of the Parade in Deling City I think.
[img]http://www.geocities.com/fieryscarlettpheonix/1job18subs.jpg[/img]
[color=darkred][i]Red Mage[/i][/color]
Windurst 10/ZM14/PM [i]finis[/i]/ToAU [i]finis[/i]/SGT(P)/WotG [i]Emblem of the Holy Knight §§§§[/i]

[url=http://scarlett-insertwittytitlehere.blogspot.com/]My not interesting at all blog[/url]
Kessa
Housecat

Post by Kessa »

I can only name 8 :(

Akira, Tenchi, Inuyasha, Slayers Next, Nightstalkers, FFVIII, Kenshin, and Ranma
[img]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g11/Shinrasin/Signature/The-Master-Thief.png[/img]
Meerle
Kitten

Post by Meerle »

Sugami wrote: was a Final Fantasy in there... guessing at V or VI.
yeah right Kessa, it was Final Fantasy 8 -> EDEA
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6359/suess5hl.jpg[/img][/url]
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Blarg, thought 8 had better graphics, nevermind ^^;
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

Akira, Tenchi Muyo, Inuyasha, Slayers Next, Nightstalkers, FFVIII, Rurouni Kenshin, Ranma 1/2, Sailor Moon?, there's someone I recognize but I can't think of the anime! >_< I want to say Fooly Cooly but I'm pretty sure he's not from that. Rawr, I hate this game. D:
PLD67, WAR66, NIN60
Genkai5 [O]
ZM14
PM8-1 (Yay sea! =D)
Currently leveling: Bard
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

There were two scenes from Agent Aika in there, the ones with the totally blatent panty shots.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The hidden part of anime they DONT want you to see!

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: The hidden part of anime they DONT want you to see!

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru