o_o;;;

A place to talk about... anything!
Lynnx
Tomcat

o_o;;;

Post by Lynnx »

Which do you like the best? vvvv :o
You can't have slaughter without laughter. ^_^
Tough titty says the kitty when the milk is shitty.

Man found mouse in house.
Man throws mouse in fire outside.
Mouse catches fire.
Mouse runs back inside house.
House catches fire.
House burns down.
True story.
True karma.

What's the difference between light and hard?
You can sleep with a light on.

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case.
Coincidence? I think not.

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time.

Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin - it's the triumphant twang of a bedspring. ~S.J. Perelman

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A dirty book is rarely dusty.

Pick up line: I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
Stats: 0/12 >_<; (So what if they arrre married)

Love is a matter of chemistry, but sex is a matter of physics.

I'd like to meet the person who invented sex and see what he's working on now.

Never let the little head do the thinking for the big head.

The only thing wrong with being an atheist is that there's nobody to talk to during an orgasm.

I once knew a woman who offered her honor
So I honored her offer
And all night long I was on her and off her.

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face and the egg is frowning and looking put out. The egg mutters to no one in particular, "I guess we answered that question."

Life is uncensored, be prepared to blush.

You are the flaming poop on the porch of life!

Happiness is like pissing yourself... everyone else can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
Kailea
Mad Cat

Post by Kailea »

Life is uncensored, be prepared to blush. ^.^
Cecil-FFIV: I'm just a knight with no courage to disobey his Majesty.....
Kain-FFIV: I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.....
Eviticus
'Insignificant Adventurer'

Post by Eviticus »

I'd like to add my own.

One bright day, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard that noise and came and shot those two dead boys. If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man. He saw it too.
In the end, I'm just talking out of my ass. So take it all with a grain of salt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Rank 10 Bastok. Rank 2 Sandy.[/b] Pup 75, Drg 72, Brd 71, Thf 37, War 39, Sam 38, Blm 40, Rdm 22, Whm 40, Mnk 37, Nin 14, Pld 38, Bst 15, Drk 30, Smn 15, Blu 19, Rng 13, Dnc 24, Cor 11.
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence.
Paragon of Bard Excellence.
Paragon of Puppetmaster Excellence.
[quote="Keavy"]Evi still winnarz.[/quote]

[img]http://e.1asphost.com/AJSB1986/wyv-burn.jpg[/img]
Keavy
Drunker than thou

Post by Keavy »

The one about the chicken and the egg took me a minute to get but when I did I LMAO.

That one is best.
[b]WHM 75[/b] RDM 42 BLU 24 SCH 24 / [b]FTWindurst 10[/b] Sandy Oreo 5-1 RoZ 14 CoP 2-5 ToAU 15 Assault PSC
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a374/TehAsh/Keavysig.png[/img]
Custom sig courtesy of Krilldog.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/Keavy+Rain.png[/img]
Keavy's thought for the day: "Grand Theft Auto IV has stolen my heart! :love:"
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Heard quite a few of 'em before, still good though :)
Lynnx
Tomcat

Post by Lynnx »

Added a new one. >>>> You are the flaming poop on the porch of life!

Mouse catches fire.
House catches fire.
House burns down.
True story.
True karma.

Love is not the dying moan of a distant violin - it's the triumphant twang of a bedspring. ~S.J. Perelman

Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

The only thing wrong with being an atheist is that there's nobody to talk to during an orgasm.

So I honored her offer

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face and the egg is frowning and looking put out. The egg mutters to no one in particular, "I guess we answered that question."

Happiness is like pissing yourself... everyone else can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
Sugami
Anime cat

Post by Sugami »

Is that your sig? It's rather large o_o;; or are you waiting for more feedback so you can pick one?
badkarma/Southstar
Kitten

Post by badkarma/Southstar »

Here is one for SAM's eat a rice ball in the morning and a rice ball at night and you will be ready all through the fight :P :)
Aony
Housecat

Post by Aony »

Let's see...it's either the mouse story (which my mom found and showed me the news article to it) the beer one, or the life is uncensored.

And Evi I've heard that one :lol: nice way to confuse somebody if you just blurt it out at some random time.
[url=http://www.imageshack.us][img]http://img100.echo.cx/img100/6779/sigaony7am.gif[/img][/url]

thf: 70 drg: 50 nin: 36 smn: 30 whm: 33 blm: 21 war: 25 drk: 13 sam: 10 brd: 9 mnk: 10 pld: 10 Blu: 8 cor: 11 pup: 5

All Thief AF obtained! :thumb:

http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wheresyourgod1sh.jpg
Lynnx
Tomcat

Post by Lynnx »

Yea I thought it was hucking fillarious how the mouse storrry was true.

Didn't believe it at furrrst. :rofl:

Mouse catches fire.
House catches fire.
House burns down.
True story.
True karma.

So I honored her offer

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: o_o;;;

Post by xaresity »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting