Wrestling Fans And Lovers Alike.... Remembering Latino Heat

A place to talk about... anything!
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Wrestling Fans And Lovers Alike.... Remembering Latino Heat

Post by Karou Ariyen »

Yesterday, without revealing the details, Eddie Guerrero was Laid to rest in Scottsdale Arizona. I doubt we'll ever be informed the cause of death, but fans alike have lost an idol. A Hero. and a Saddened family Lost A Father and husband....

From one Fan to the Next..... The Fire of Latino Heat can never be extinguished in the memories of everyone. His entire career can be viewed here: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/egcareer

Rest. In. Peace. You Lied, Cheated And Stole your way into the hearts of friends and family and fans alike. :cry: :(
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Kintrra
Queen Cat

Post by Kintrra »

Ouch...I'm not even a wrestling fan and I liked him. That is teh suck. ><
OMFG! 8 75+!!!! :shock: Who knew slackers could work so hard? D:
And now a Miqo'te as well. >=D

Melee classes:PLD90/NIN90/WAR90/THF90/SAM83/MNK90/DNC46/DRK24/DRG12/COR8/PUP12/RNG5
Magic/Support Classes:WHM82/BLM87/BRD28/SMN35/RDM23/BLU8/SCH1
Karou Ariyen
Rampageing Lunatic

Post by Karou Ariyen »

I ordered the EG Armband. The money goes to his family which is good, and I wont forget the last time I saw him in person at smackdown. Life has to move on doesnt it? But have we lost someone? Naw, as long as everyone remembers, He's still there.
Warrior 81/Ninja 37 | Samurai 85/Warrior 40 | Puppetmaster 76/Warrior 37 | Dancer 41/Ninja 16
Solo WS=Raging Rush 2282 vs Boreal Hound | Salaheem's Sentinal's <> SECOND LIEUTENANT
Swift Illusion - Black Female Chocobo |Sahyu - Level 60 Soothing Healer |
Gwynn
Big Cat

Post by Gwynn »

VIVA MI RAZZA!

It's a bad day when Big show, JBL, HHH, Sean Michaels, and even Vince McMahon are in tears on national television.

It's an even worse day when Rey Mysterio takes off his mask on screen.
[b]Gwynn[/b] : [color=Orange][i] Bismark Server[/i][/color]
Primary: RDM75/BLM37
Secondary:WAR75/NIN37
Next: NIN63/WAR31
Bastok Rank: 9
ZM:17 PM 3-5 TM: 8
AFb:
WAR: Head [x] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
RDM: Head [ ] Body [ ] Gloves [x] Leggings [x] Boots [x]
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

how did he die? and when?
Tifachan
Kitten

Post by Tifachan »

Eddie died from a massive heart failure in his Minneapolis hotel room on 11/13. He really worked hard for WWE.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/Xenoheart/drkkaori.jpg[/img]
Cyndari
"Illuminatus"

Post by Cyndari »

It will never be posted, but I guarantee that the massive heart failure was due in part to some type or form of steroid. Me and a couple of friends who were really big into wrestling had notice how huge Eddie had become over the last couple of years, he became ripped. The downside to taking an offshoot of steriods or steroids directly is that in some people it causes an enlarged heart which in turn can cause stroke or even failure. It is sad to see him pass, especially if something like I stated is the cause, since Eddie was a fine wrestler the way he was.
[color=blue][b][i]Don't let fear cloud your judgement, for it will hold you back from all of your dreams ;) [/i][/b][/color]
[img]http://www.drowtales.com/~hightreason/chibilaelia.gif[/img] [color=blue][size=200][i][b]Meeooww!!![/b][/i][/size][/color]

WHM - 61 | SMN - 32 | BLM - 21 | THF - 10 | NIN - 7 | BRD - 7 | BST - 7 | SAM - 5 | WAR - 5
Nivez
Story Cat

Post by Nivez »

cyndari i have to agree, it leaves me to think that he was taking something he wasnt supposed to.
Ambrey
Teh Sexeh

Post by Ambrey »

Steroid use in the WWE? Never! :roll:
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Wrestling Fans And Lovers Alike.... Remembering Latino Heat

Post by xaresity »

xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Wrestling Fans And Lovers Alike.... Remembering Latino Heat

Post by xaresity »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт