Now with flights to Bastok

Crispleaf
Housecat

Post by Crispleaf »

I was just introduced to another cool white mage/black mage transportation trick. This only works for a 58+ white mage/black mage, though (or a white mage working with a black mage if you want to try this with a party, for example).

But, you can get nearly instant access to Bastok with this. Just use Teleport-Altep as you might do to get to Rabao. Only this time, veer further south to Korroloka Tunnel (the tunnel you would have taken to get the Altep crystal in the first place). Once you step inside Korroloka, cast Escape. You'll instantly be transported all the way to Zerhun Mines, on the Bastok side of the iron gate to Korroloka. From there, it's just a few short steps to Bastok Mines. 8)

I wonder if I should start charging for this :D
[img]http://home.comcast.net/~crispl3af/level.JPG[/img]
Bastok Rank 8-1, Windurst Rank 10
Rise of Zilart Completed
Chains of Promathia Completed
Treasures of Aht Urghan Rank 2
Ziada
Tomcat

Post by Ziada »

There's one other trick like that which I've occasionally found useful. Teleport-Dem, run a short ways to Gusgen Mines and zone into Oldton Movalpolis. Escape here, and you're in North Gustaburg, very close to Palborough Mines. Comes in handy if you're doing a BCNM there.

Also, casting Escape anywhere in the Quicksand Caves puts you in the desert, close to the Korroloka tunnel entrance.
Fayin
Feral Cat

Post by Fayin »

Mmmm, nice. :D
[b]-Fayin-[/b]
46WHM   43BLM   48THF   21WAR
59+1 Cooking   58+1 Woodworking   25 Fishing

[b]-Entourage-[/b]
Name                     Lv     GB   MHE Aketon  Warp
Fayinsjeunomule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinssandymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinswindymule  1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]
Fayinsbastymule   1BLM   V    III     [  ]       [  ]

[size=75]"omg Ebay..."[/size]
Waef
Tomcat

Post by Waef »

This is nice info...too bad my whm is level 10 and my blm is 16...
xaresity
Queen Cat

Re: Now with flights to Bastok

Post by xaresity »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо